The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2010, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
duaduaakusaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need any service in BALI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsomeone76 View Post
Want Gals?

GO to club Basio.. pick and choose and nego with them directly..

Else club 66...
bacio and club 66 (or we call it double six) are in Double Six area.. usually for some event there, some sales promotion girl could be picked..
Old 13-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster

by the way, for information, right now, the weather in bali, quite rainy at night..sometimes rain at daytime...so if you're looking for a sunny day...better pray,,heheh
Old 15-10-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaduaakusaya View Post
by the way, for information, right now, the weather in bali, quite rainy at night..sometimes rain at daytime...so if you're looking for a sunny day...better pray,,heheh
Bli, Thanks for the weather report too!

Hows the weather in Bali in mid-Nov? Rainy? Hope it doesn't dampen our "playing" enthusiasm!

Regarding Melati Spa, whats so special there (girls i mean) that even locals like you have to pay premium price (600K rupiah) to bonk them? Are they really that beautiful and good in bed? We would certainly try the good ones out!

Thanks again for your great info!
Old 18-10-2010, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Bli, Thanks for the weather report too!

Hows the weather in Bali in mid-Nov? Rainy? Hope it doesn't dampen our "playing" enthusiasm!

Regarding Melati Spa, whats so special there (girls i mean) that even locals like you have to pay premium price (600K rupiah) to bonk them? Are they really that beautiful and good in bed? We would certainly try the good ones out!

Thanks again for your great info!
well, i'm not sure bro, since the weather in indonesia uncertain nowadays.. but hopefully it's gonna be sunny day on november..

hmm, maybe the standard i think.. the girl quite good looking, i mean overall (sometimes, there is a place consists of very beautiful girl, and some ugly girl -sorry- hehe..)..but in melati spa, average have a nice looks..

and then, the facility, i guess, for now, the plus-plus massage, melati spa has the best facility than the other place (well, for me the facility still far from the place all over jakarta plus-plus massage)

in bed, i think depend on personal perception... but i've tried the girl number 11 and 24, quite ok... you can't see the girl before you choose the number, bro...

well, just some suggestion, despite you go to some cheap place (eventhough you heard some nice girl, but and then you get the unexpected girl), i would love to go to Melati Spa then, although quite expensive..but give some guarantee, i mean..
Old 21-10-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
Balissa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalissa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalissa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
well, i'm not sure bro, since the weather in indonesia uncertain nowadays.. but hopefully it's gonna be sunny day on november..
well, just some suggestion, despite you go to some cheap place (eventhough you heard some nice girl, but and then you get the unexpected girl), i would love to go to Melati Spa then, although quite expensive..but give some guarantee, i mean..
That times I went there, got some help from the local to help me " house call " for FL, Short time rate was 300k, over night was 500k.

for river rafting, starting price are abt $70 USD, but most are giving promotion up to 50-60% off. Pls bargain, you can get it at just 200k per head.
the package included pick up you at your hotel lobby, a welcome drink, a lunch and send you back to the hotel lobby, it end around 3 plus. try to take the front pair in the boat as it is more exciting.
Most of the disco are packed with angmo, in fact, more then 80% of the tourist are angmo in Bali.
IMHO, Bali are very over priced compared to the other part of Indonesia.
However, Kuta beach... is one hell of a place that you must visit if you love the beach, -- also a good place for Wake-boarding newbie.
For those better skill, you must try it at Sansur side..
Old 21-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Need any service in BALI?

Dear Bli Dua and Balissa,

Thanks very much for all of the valuable info you have provided regarding Bali..

They are priceless for us to have a good (& cheaper! ) time there and we do hope to return the favour by buying you guys a round of drinks..

Let me drop you guys a PM when our travel dates are nearer and we can hop into Double 6 area to catch a few drinks and chicks! See ya!
Old 23-10-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
Balissa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalissa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalissa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dear Bli Dua and Balissa,

Thanks very much for all of the valuable info you have provided regarding Bali..

They are priceless for us to have a good (& cheaper! ) time there and we do hope to return the favour by buying you guys a round of drinks..

Let me drop you guys a PM when our travel dates are nearer and we can hop into Double 6 area to catch a few drinks and chicks! See ya!
Sure Bro, have you visited the Roof Top Disco? it is 90% angmo. the FL CMI, and over price
Near Kuta beach the Hard Rock Hotel, every Monday Night got Model show during the Live band, - Minah wearing bikinis walking around the bar top..
Old 26-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balissa View Post
Sure Bro, have you visited the Roof Top Disco? it is 90% angmo. the FL CMI, and over price
Near Kuta beach the Hard Rock Hotel, every Monday Night got Model show during the Live band, - Minah wearing bikinis walking around the bar top..
Hi Bli, thanks for the info but i think we will miss it as the day sala la...

I read in Google that the girls at Melati Spa will only bonk customers in the VIP rooms and these cost like 320K rupiah for the normal massage, excluding the bonk fee 600K rupiah.. wa! mahal la! total is almost satu juta RP liao for a bonk...

You guys got other Kuta area recommendations for a nice massage + bonk spa thats not so heavy on our wallets ?

Thanks very much in advance bros!
Old 27-10-2010, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fr3ddieT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Hey, it's 2am right now..but am alone at the hotel looking for partner in crime to raid double 6!!! Anybody homeeE????? :S am malaysian chinese for info
Old 28-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bli, thanks for the info but i think we will miss it as the day sala la...

I read in Google that the girls at Melati Spa will only bonk customers in the VIP rooms and these cost like 320K rupiah for the normal massage, excluding the bonk fee 600K rupiah.. wa! mahal la! total is almost satu juta RP liao for a bonk...

You guys got other Kuta area recommendations for a nice massage + bonk spa thats not so heavy on our wallets ?

Thanks very much in advance bros!
Bali Oriental Massage, bro... total Damage Cost around 300.000-400.000 rupiah
Old 28-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3ddieT View Post
Hey Hey, it's 2am right now..but am alone at the hotel looking for partner in crime to raid double 6!!! Anybody homeeE????? :S am malaysian chinese for info
are you still there?
Old 28-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fr3ddieT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sadly, I have left yesterday But if I ever return again I know who to look for bro!
Old 28-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bali Oriental Massage, bro... total Damage Cost around 300.000-400.000 rupiah
Terima kaseh bli..

Looks like Bali Oriental much cheaper than Melati Spa, tho' i'll be sacrificing the good looking gals for lesser money.. haiz..

This 300-400K Rp price includes the bonk and massage, bli?

I would also like your advice for some drivers to these places, as i know the taxis in Bali are cut-throat for tourists.. some recommened to take the radio meter blue taxis.. are these reliable?

Hope to see you very soon, Bli.. I'll drop you a PM when i can confirm my trip to Bali soon.. see ya!
Old 30-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 21
cockup is a Helpful and Caring Samstercockup is a Helpful and Caring Samstercockup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will be going Bali this coming friday. As volcano in Java had erupted, and warning of tsunami everywhere in indo, is it safe for my trip, or should I cancel my trip there?
Old 31-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
momok66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Need any service in BALI?

Hi Bro,
21 Nov I'll go to bali for 5 days maybe u can recomend me the happening place, pls PM me

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1