The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2003, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
WuTongShen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Think u shud try Bangkok Palace Hotel.. i can recommend u my thai "tour guide" who is workin there too..
Old 26-03-2003, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by GiddlyGook
Unless of course its one of the premium river facing properties where they'll probably spit on your measly US$100

However, the 2 standout values here are the Marriott Resort & Spa and the Royal Orchid Sheraton. The Marriott is the hidden gem - it's practically a STEAL at US$60 nett (on priceline.com but you need a US$ cc for that) and the Sheraton can be had for US$90 nett in the low season i.e. not Nov-Mar.

You MUST stay at a river resort at least once during your stay in BKK. BKK is not only about the ladies-this is truly an understatement. Forget the WL scene for a day and I guarantee you'll discover another side of BKK that is priceless.

At least set aside some time to kick back and enjoy some Thai food with a culture show (no, not the katoey kind). I highly recommend the Sala Rim Nam at the Oriental. Go for dinner (I think ard. B1500) and be transfixed by the magic of the Kingdom.

Giddly
once again agree with you mate...always check out the net & even the hotels directly to check for promotions...

when The Peninsula 1st opened, i was able to get a rm for US$80 p/day...another 5 star joint along wireless rd...can't recall the name, owned by the thai whiskey/beer tycoon...soft opening px US$80 p/day...the chefs at their Thai restaurant apparently worked for the King...i believe The Conrad is a relatively new hotel...perhaps they maybe offering a competitive promotion rate...btw recall the Marriot Spa has a pretty good jap restaurant...the manohra dinner boat cruise down the river is quite enjoyable too...
Old 26-03-2003, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by omnia
once again agree with you mate...always check out the net & even the hotels directly to check for promotions...

when The Peninsula 1st opened, i was able to get a rm for US$80 p/day...another 5 star joint along wireless rd...can't recall the name, owned by the thai whiskey/beer tycoon...soft opening px US$80 p/day...the chefs at their Thai restaurant apparently worked for the King...i believe The Conrad is a relatively new hotel...perhaps they maybe offering a competitive promotion rate...btw recall the Marriot Spa has a pretty good jap restaurant...the manohra dinner boat cruise down the river is quite enjoyable too...
sorry chaps...just remembered the hotel's name...plaza athenee...btw if anyone is looking for a once in a lifetime spa experience and has already tried the banyan tree package...check out Chiva-Som at the royal resort of Hua Hin...you and yr wife-mistress-lover shall not want to leave this paradise which is known in english as the "Haven of Life"
Old 26-03-2003, 11:04 PM
X-cutey

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Information time

Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
Couldn't find an appropriate place to post my question so might as well start a new thread. Bangkok lao jiaos are welcome to feed us "International Newbies" on the better places to stay in bkk and which are the "lady friendly" ones.

My first question: Does anyone have any info on Siam City Hotel? Any info will be much appreciated.
For hotel room rates, checking on the "net" is only informative. For cheaper rates(I supposed), go down personally to the hotel and take a look and ask the receptionist. Before that, if you have a thai friend, get him/her to speak on your behalf while you hide somewhere. That is the time when rates are cheapest.

Read on the internet and post, I also know.

How many of you know Watana can get at 350baht per night? Call them and was offered 350baht. But when go down personally, they offered me 400baht instead when I told them they gave me 350baht on the phone. Palazzo can also be gotten at cheaper rates stated as in the websites. The websites are just agencies acting for the hotels, they have a cut.

Using the mouse and click here and there, give locations on areas is not informative.

In Bangkok, no scared no hotel, only scared no money to stay. Oops forgot, maybe going Sukhumvit Soi 12 and take a look these days and update on the information.

Oopss. Times Up. Information time over, got to go.

hahaha
XC
Old 28-03-2003, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sukumvhit Novotel~

I've only stayed in Novotel everytime I visit Bangkok....its..erm...Sexy..kekeke...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 29-03-2003, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sukumvhit Novotel~

Quote:
Originally posted by Tr|pp|ng
I've only stayed in Novotel everytime I visit Bangkok....its..erm...Sexy..kekeke...
pls forget about staying in novotel siam sqaure. used to stay during my early forays into the thai market. the fine there is 900 baht. nowadays ratchada is my preferred area of stay - all under one convenient location... got lots of MPs, shopping (robinsons, tesco and carrefour) and movie (major cineplex).
Old 03-04-2003, 04:47 PM
leens

Novotel Siam Hotel

Novotel Siam Hotel is good if we go with family or gf.

Very conviniently located with all the shopping and eating.

Cheerios
Old 03-04-2003, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 23
caesar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
iMy fav hotel is Merchant Court in Ratchada pisek. Used to pay about S$85 but now up to S$95 incl of ABF. I thought this is very good value....also near Caesar, Mirage, Nataree and Poseidon and all the others entertainment centers. Best of all near highway, so easy to get in & out for golf trips...l
Old 03-04-2003, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kltower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Emerald

Why not try Emerald Hotel in ratchanananpisek or something. It is up the road abt 2 km from Poseidon and there is a big disco at the basement, can't remember its name but many FLs hang out there plus also nice MP right behind in the road beside this hotel. Also booked hotel massage and got HJ plus titfuck.
Old 04-04-2003, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by caesar
iMy fav hotel is Merchant Court in Ratchada pisek. Used to pay about S$85 but now up to S$95 incl of ABF. I thought this is very good value....also near Caesar, Mirage, Nataree and Poseidon and all the others entertainment centers. Best of all near highway, so easy to get in & out for golf trips...l
I just stayed there again last week at B2200 per nite with buffet breakfast. Great rooms and totally no problems about briging chix for overnite. I done it as early as 9pm and as late as 3.30 am. And by next year the MRT will be right at the doorstep.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 04-04-2003, 04:24 PM
Samster

pgmic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Crowne Plaza BKK...

I am thinking of staying at Crowne Plaza BKK which is at Silom Road. With the voucher I hv, I can stay first night for 50% of the rack rate (120usd) and get the second night free. The problem is whether it is far from Ratchada? Any access via subway...bla bla bla....
Another option is Watana Mansion. The package offered is B2200/= for 3 nights inclusive of airport transfers and breakfast....what a bargain....

Brothers who are familiar with BKK please comments........

Thank you.
Old 04-04-2003, 05:33 PM
leens

Silom is quite a highly traffic jam area. It will take quite an effort to reach Rachada during peak hours. No MTR possible as the MTR line in Rachada not ready yet.

But Papong is very near to Crowne Plaza.

Watana Mansion a B2200 for three night you call it a bargain ????

Read carefully lah.......
Go read the previous posting......the best price one bruther was offered when he called directly is B300 to B350.

Cheerios
Old 04-04-2003, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 23
caesar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by phenom
I just stayed there again last week at B2200 per nite with buffet breakfast. Great rooms and totally no problems about briging chix for overnite. I done it as early as 9pm and as late as 3.30 am. And by next year the MRT will be right at the doorstep.

You are one very lucky guy...there was never a problem bringing in friends 2 years ago, but in my last few trips, there was the new policy.... security guards actually ask you to sign in "guests"

Still my fav hotel as the rooms are very clean & spacious...ABF is ok but the lounge & the other outlets (Doc Cheng, Japanese rest)suk.....The most important reason is that most of my favorite gals are just next door, a 3 min walk.....If u need any recommendations from this joint, pl pm me....

Emerald is cheap, can get for as low as 1600 bhats, but the front tower block shakes with the Sparks disco music...the rear block is slightly more expensive, so might as well stay at Merchant Court.

Palazzo...well...cheap....but think of Bencoolen Street & Geylang..
yup...that kind of class but if it is in your budget range then cannot be helped.

....ENJOY your stay in LOS

Old 04-04-2003, 08:54 PM
Samster

pgmic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Silom is quite a highly traffic jam area. It will take quite an effort to reach Rachada during peak hours. No MTR possible as the MTR line in Rachada not ready yet.

But Papong is very near to Crowne Plaza.

Watana Mansion a B2200 for three night you call it a bargain ????

Read carefully lah.......
Go read the previous posting......the best price one bruther was offered when he called directly is B300 to B350.

Cheerios

Thank u brother leens for the info.....if that is the case I probably stay somewhere near Ratchada....
Old 04-04-2003, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by caesar
You are one very lucky guy...there was never a problem bringing in friends 2 years ago, but in my last few trips, there was the new policy.... security guards actually ask you to sign in "guests"
Things seem to go the opposite way for me. Exactly two years ago, I stayed there as well and brought back gals for three nites. I was stopped by security each time and made to register them. The guards were polite and the registration was for the guests' protection - in case the chix made off with the hotel quest's cash and/or valuables. There was no penalty.
Anyway though the hotel is really good, I stay there each time only because of attending seminars. I usually stayed at the Sukhumvit area; such as President Park Apartments (B1,900) or Nana Hotel (B1075). The last was when I wanted to paint the nearby Nana Entertainment Plaza red.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1