The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-03-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
lmao see the quoted FR and past post its obvious who the dog owner is...
See my FR on Mansion - Okt has an integrity issue. Not recommended.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Noblemike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Cookie from Pink

Promised her an FR so here it is. Been around for long but never ever posted, this is my first ever post.

Looks 8.5/10 : She got a cheeky look and smile. Like excited to get you excited type.

Body 9/10: Im an Ass man and her ass really got the right shape and size. She actually isnt "chubby"shes quite small but she can flex her ass out in the best way for Doggy.

Boobs 7/10: Focus on her ass better. Boobs passable and nips are sensitive.

Bbbj 8.5/10": Hard working and good amount of slurping and travel up and down to the balls.

FJ 9/10: Can see quite excited to fuck in various positions. Doggy is the highlight with her.

Gfe 9/10: Accommodating and actively engaging you. Always smiling and cheerful. Her Eng not that great tho.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
orehcac is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=763880

Silk stockings - Sophia

HONEST REVIEW, just highlighting personal experience.
Booked a session around 12am.
I know it’s late, but OKT said girl is available, so accept booking and head down.

Reach there, girl looks nothing like photos, (no make up and just woke up) don’t get me wrong I wasn’t expecting Super model or what. She came down to fetch me, can see she just woke up, eyes closed while walking. Ok Nevermind, go up and into room, she seemed so disinterested in everything, and just wanted to go through the motions, shower, faster get everything over and done with. Visible BLACK face. Very turn off. While doing FJ in missionary with legs up, she let out a very audible loud ‘TSK’ sound. Eh hello, my dick is not 12 inches Long how can you be pissed? For those who want to say maybe dry, she put lube already. So idk what’s her problem, maybe Pek cek that it’s a late booking (12am). But if late booking and you not happy then don’t accept la. I keep asking if she’s ok but she just shrugs it off and says ‘ok, ok, ok’ when she is really not 🤦🏻‍♂️
Talk about service wise, ok, she will service you, but totally not interested and just want to faster get it over with. Totally turn off how to continue my session.
Really not trying to bad mouth the girl but I’m just telling my honest personal experience.

This post might get zapped but whatever, it’s all still true.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

FR for Kiyomi - TheRisingLust (TRL) 8 March 2020

Had some hiccup during the verification, for some reason I cannot sent out pm. However, Ash-K Bro was patient and allow me to go ahead with the booking!

Got to try her before she fly back on the 10!

Tomorrow her last day liao!

She really live up to her 'Sex Demon' title.

She licked me all over including my ass. It's like eating me up like that.

I am the sibei hard to cum kind from FJ and blowjob think I need to stop chiong ML and masturbate for awhile liao! but she was really patient and can bbbj really long!

Tried Doggy, Missionary and Cow girl position! I got her to finish me with handjob in the end while I finger her ass. She really like finger in her ass deep.

I managed to cum in the end and was satisfied ^^

Glad that I got to try her before she's gone.

Location is discreet and in the east. As some other bro mentioned before best is Grab there.

Thanks Ash-K bro!

Last edited by desudesu; 14-03-2020 at 10:30 PM.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bumblebuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
FR for Kiyomi - TheRisingLust (TRL)

Had some hiccup during the verification, for some reason I cannot sent out pm. However, Ash-K Bro was patient and allow me to go ahead with the booking!

Got to try her before she fly back on the 10!

Tomorrow her last day liao!

She really live up to her 'Sex Demon' title.

She licked me all over including my ass. It's like eating me up like that.

I am the sibei hard to cum kind from FJ and blowjob think I need to stop chiong ML and masturbate for awhile liao! but she was really patient and can bbbj really long!

Tried Doggy, Missionary and Cow girl position! I got her to finish me with handjob in the end while I finger her ass. She really like finger in her ass deep.

I managed to cum in the end and was satisfied ^^

Glad that I got to try her before she's gone.

Location is discreet and in the east. As some other bro mentioned before best is Grab there.

Thanks Ash-K bro!

Bro I told you right? She is a succubus, I’m still reeling from last nights 1v2 battle hahaha. Ya she wanted me to finger her ass but I can’t la bro. �� that one abit too much for me already hahahaha. She has a very nice pink pussy though if you realized it when you went down on her (if you did)

Last edited by bumblebuzz; 08-03-2020 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 08-03-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
handjob/fap can cause desensitization because hand has more sensation and can grip harder than mouth/pussy. Maybe u should use a fake pussy to fap instead of ur hand, either that or use a lot of lube when u fap so its not too rough.

also, diff ppl have different pleasure preferences, some can cum from just stimulation on their dick head, some need stimulation on the shaft, some need the feeling of deep insertion, some like to bottom out (slamming against the pelvis or hitting the cervix), some can only cum from fucking a particular body part (pussy, ass, mouth, boob, feet, hand, etc.)

identifying ur preference can help. Just my 2 cents anyway
Old 08-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome double session with Nana (Seduction) this morning.

Looks: Way better than some of her photos she is not good at taking photos. Real life she look great.

Body: Curvy with a firm ass. I am ok with thick btw. Her tattoos sure looks intimidating for a gentle well mannered lady like her.

Boobs: Natural no sag and those nipples looks like a teenage babe's.

Frenching: She can certainly engage lol. Spent a long time frenching even during shower time.

BBBJ: Awesome. Sucked my soul away. She has some decent skills at worst.

CIM: Not a big for her, she took 2 shots from me without attempting to siam.

AR: Decent, she learnt it not too long ago so dont expect a wild AR, she did a good job at least.

FJ: Doggy all the way, the more I looked at her full back tattoo the harder I banged her till she moaned for mercy. Her pussy can clamp my cock well and it was so wet, it left a patch on her bedsheet.

GFE: She is service oriented always making sure I was comfortable. We even spent time talking and admiring each others' tattoos. Got to know from her, her friend recommended her here to work so she was keen to try herself. Well mannered to the extent of saying thank you to me for selecting her lol.

RTF: No reason not to.
Old 08-03-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Amie 8 Mar
Very innocent looking girl
Greeted me at the door wearing schoolgirl uniform
She’s 21 years old and indeed looks 21, no switch and bait
Main draw point of Amie is her huge natural boobs
Au natural, soft 38C boobs
Seeing them bounce when she rode me as well and in missionary was a huge turn on
She milked my first shot out when she rode me and continue riding after I came, that was intense
She was very acceding to request, such as wearing the uniform while we were doing the deed
BJ was slurpy as well
Overall a rare girl with huge natural assets who is hardworking and with a good attitude
Old 08-03-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

renolow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Koy from RollyPolly and heres my FL
Looks: 9/10 (Demure kind)
Figure: 8/10 (Slim Kind)
Boobs: B (still ok but not those firm type)
BBBJ: 10/10 ( excellent, she went down for more than 15mins for each shot)
GFE: 9/10 (Shy kind and very accommodating)
RTF: Likely
Old 08-03-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Cheongbruh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Donut from Pink Lady

Very good stable, OKT prompt and so far no switch and bait issue

Location: Central nice looking hotel, not convenient for those walking
Look: 8/10 looks similar to photo,petite SYT except she has thai tan and also not smooth skin like an egg (she's around mid 20s)
Boob: B+ nice protuding black areola
Shower: SOP, she will clean you throughout
Catbath: 8/10 lick nipples only but she licks quite long in this aspect even during missionary
BBBJ: 8/10 minus for rejecting to take care of my balls but + for able to do DT almost covered my whole shaft
Frenching: 10/10 self-serving, will stick out tongue to let you play with it
Paint/Finger: N/A, she don't like
FJ: 7/10 accommodate to all position, will moan after long pounding but bed too small for any good action and she don't allow to shoot outside so kinda letdown.
CIM: N/A
GFE: 5/10 pretty bad in this aspect, or maybe her mood is not good when we met. She don't like smooth talk and anything related to sex, during sex complained that I make her pain from moving around too much and also judged my body size. So I was kinda pissed off in the first round and little bro immediately shrink. She noticed that she overstep her boundary and quietly licked me and cowgirl on me. After the deed, she tried to initiate talk and provide a better service in 2nd round so I forgave her but still left bad impression. She's kinda mature despite her SYT and petite size so her TCSS topics is more towards intellectual stuffs like the virus, the politic and the sex trade in SG.
RTF: she has a RTF body and face but the attitude not for me. I prefer woman who is more bubbly and can make me relax instead of stressing more.

Compare to my experience with the famous japanese, AI. Her service is about the same level as Ai since they restrict pretty many stuffs just that she can french at a cheaper price of sgd 50. Both kinda commercial feel and not really high gfe (hugging type). Any bro considering these 2 ladies from pinklady stable can compare my 2 FR and see. One thing for sure, both are equally hot and you get what you see. Pinklady is one of my trusted stable now.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Met Donut from Pink lady today. She is pretty and petite. She can speak good English and she is willing to serve, not a time watcher. We did what we wanted and I left a happy man. She doesn't like to eat doughnuts though and she like Gong chi milk bubble tea. Can bring her some fruits.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

ciraxis83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Mickey from PinkLady and heres my FR for her
Looks: 9/10 (better than in pics)
Figure: 9/10 (Voluptuous)
Boobs: D (Juicy my favee)
BBBJ: 9/10 (almost couldnt take it)
GFE: 9/10 (Shy and non commercial feel)
RTF: Definitely. making me hard thinking about it
Old 08-03-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
Positivera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TRL - IVY

Location - East
Carpark - open space carpark

Very discreet area

OKT very prompt and responsive. Give good recommendation.
Tried a few girls from them and first time try Ivy after recommendation.

When first walk in the door, Ivy very friendly and see her face i already horny.
So seductive.

Catbath : when bathing, she help me BJ. Skill level UP UP UP
Finger : Finger her until she cannot take it, so WET! She ask for more n more until she cannot take it ask me to fuck her hard

Horny level : 10/10 pussy so wet all the way. you try you will know.
SONG LEVEL UP LAH

Done in 60 min.
worth my every penny.
Want come back fuck her again.
Super GFE.
No commercial feel.
I feel like in love already.

now write already also can miss fuck her feeling.
coming back for more before 17 march.
Thank you OKT for GOOD RECOMMENDATION.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cat from Temptation

Petite and body tight, hard to imagine she had 2 kids.
Frenching was excellent and passionate, really enjoyed that part.
FJ was excellent too and she got good stamina.
Communication was not too good, as she understand limited English.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
222diacal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

THERISINGLUST - NATASHA

Her body SIBEI FLEXIBLE LAH
Simi position FUCK oso SIBEI SONG!
Her moan sibei 96!
moan until u sibei high. the louder she moan the louder i thrust her until she bth. best sex feeling ever.

She also give sibei 96 BBBJ and when we 69, she cum so much.
ultimate GFE sia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1