The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 23
DeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sherine

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyy60
this guy is staying somewhere in jurong, near the bukit batok area. exact street and block can't remember because it was many years ago.

sometime after that, saw him going into jb by bus. maybe to visit his relatives.

i doubt that informing his family members would help because they would most likely know about his condition already.
Well, the last time when IT was known as Sherry about a year ago, IT was opearting off IT's Loyang area apartment, not sure whether IT's still live there or not.
Old 29-04-2004, 09:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVegas
Well, the last time when IT was known as Sherry about a year ago, IT was opearting off IT's Loyang area apartment, not sure whether IT's still live there or not.
IT has so many names.... Sherry, Sherine, Steffi.... as tho' IT likes names beginning with letter 'S'...
Old 29-04-2004, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hmm.......so 's' for danger I guess. 'Se' word head got 1 dagger. heehee........

Bros just take note there is a godzilla out there, still kicking and alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing
IT has so many names.... Sherry, Sherine, Steffi.... as tho' IT likes names beginning with letter 'S'...
Old 29-04-2004, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyy60
this guy is staying somewhere in jurong, near the bukit batok area. exact street and block can't remember because it was many years ago.

sometime after that, saw him going into jb by bus. maybe to visit his relatives.

i doubt that informing his family members would help because they would most likely know about his condition already.
going into JB?? i think not visit relative.. that Godzilla lumbered into JB to search for his unsuspecting target.... maybe meet HIS net fren there?? Another JB brudder who know IT from IRC and was horny to meet IT? ? Could be...

Whatever, IT opened a branch in Malaysia.. oh no!
Old 29-04-2004, 11:42 PM
Ashley_steph

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupid77
then R U sending yr console to me???(U should know the reason)

??????????????

thought i send u something to console u le???
Old 30-04-2004, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
diggydodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic
going into JB?? i think not visit relative.. that Godzilla lumbered into JB to search for his unsuspecting target.... maybe meet HIS net fren there?? Another JB brudder who know IT from IRC and was horny to meet IT? ? Could be...

Whatever, IT opened a branch in Malaysia.. oh no!

If you notice, IT always appear surface around this time of the year.... I wonder why....
Old 30-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Samster

Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggydodo
If you notice, IT always appear surface around this time of the year.... I wonder why....
Hmm, i rem that time when i was de-flowered by IT was ard the middle of the year... hmm, donno why but maybe IT all along has targets.. just that IT never find those samsters who surf internet.. who knows those horny old uncle may call chatlines and chat with IT and arranged to meet up? c'mon. they so old and frail, cant run away.. its a sure win situation for IT.
Old 30-04-2004, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing
SE

Old 30-04-2004, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

guys who had encounters wif 'it' kindly post 'his' full cont no. will ya ? tis way will know who to avoid if case 'he' changes his name n start connin others .....
thx in adv.
i choing FLs quite often n aft readin u guys FRs on 'him' im kinda terrified bout meetin a FL now

thx once agian
KL
Old 30-04-2004, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Don't worry lah as long as SE keeps his nick to sherine than okay liaoz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL
guys who had encounters wif 'it' kindly post 'his' full cont no. will ya ? tis way will know who to avoid if case 'he' changes his name n start connin others .....
thx in adv.
i choing FLs quite often n aft readin u guys FRs on 'him' im kinda terrified bout meetin a FL now

thx once agian
KL
Old 30-04-2004, 08:15 PM
Samster

schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL
thx in adv.

thx once agian
KL
please read this thread carefully for IT contact no.... u dont need to request for the no.
Old 30-04-2004, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

BROS: Please note that IT has changed name to Jane...

I am comtemplating bringing police action against this fella... as wat he has done is sexual harrassment... if any shit happens to my hp this IT will be dead meat.

Lucky I am 180m and 92kg carried weight.... knn IT dare not try shit with mi... paid her some money and ask her fuck off take cab.. still got the guts to msg mi say got my condom and sperm... I say if I received another msg from her she gonna get it
Old 30-04-2004, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster

I am comtemplating bringing police action against this fella... as wat he has done is sexual harrassment... if any shit happens to my hp this IT will be dead meat.

Lucky I am 180m and 92kg carried weight.... knn IT dare not try shit with mi... paid her some money and ask her fuck off take cab.. still got the guts to msg mi say got my condom and sperm... I say if I received another msg from her she gonna get it
wat's IT contact no.? any change? or still the old no.?
Old 30-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster

ERM, U MEAN IT has strike again??????????????????????? u met her 2nd time????????? please tell us more my fren.
Old 01-05-2004, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Bro I met her one time onli and it is enuff... anyway I have a feeling that IT has something to do with NUS... seems like IT has initimate details abt NUS and places in NUS... mebbe IT is really in NUS... any bros wanna confirmed... liddat I and my kakis can hunt IT down

JUST TO CLARIFY... I BONGSTER is the 180m 92kg fella... I was amatuer bodybuilder last time... so I was not scared IT will use physical shit against mi.. anyway IT sucks... all FATS... seems like never exercise b4... mebbe onli exercise IT's throat to keng that charbo sound
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1