The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2020, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Fuck Buddy asks me a favour

KC a Thai Freelance during her tour to Singapore. Managed to sweet-talk her into developing a closer relationship but not to the extent of committing to her. Went to Thailand for business 9 months ago and she accompanied me for a day and night. She didn't ask for money but I think she did expect me to pay her. I didn't but I did buy her a gift from Singapore to show her my appreciation.

In April this year, she asked me to help her as her freelance business was badly affected by COVID19. I did not help her at that time as my business was suffering too. During the last 9 months, we communicated via LINE only as I can't travel to Thailand this Pandemic. I think both of us lost interest as we are not able to meet and therefore, we communicate lesser and lesser. Recently, I saw her posted an image of a guy on LINE. I didn't care much as ours, it's a non-comitted kind of relationship. We both know it but we did not spell it out clearly

Weeks ago, she asked me if I can find particular merchandise for her. I did my research and managed to find it. Didn't take long, and I got someone to post it to her. I did not bother to ask her much or to pay for it either. The merchandise is not costly.

Today, she contacted me to buy something else for her. It's a man's product and so I asked her if it's for her boyfriend. She said Yes. I reckon the merchandise that I got for her weeks back was for him too. Instantly, I felt stupid to help her. Although I do not love her, I do feel kind of jealous about it. Having said that, I did not reject her of her request but told her I will try to find it for her. She said she will pay for it if I can find it but that's not the point. I think you know what I meant.

What would you do if you were me?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 27-12-2020, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vexor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fuck Buddy asks me a favour

If me, I will help her but during this period as the world knows, we need to save, so I am only willing to help out to ship out but she will pay for goods and shipping. Then see what is her next reaction.
Old 27-12-2020, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

upload for facebook
Read the sticky by BOSS, summary whores are for fucking only. Have a good weekend
Old 27-12-2020, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
You kena Kong Tao?

Dont waste time. She treats you as a friend or just someone to get things for her. If want to help her as a friend, dont hope for anything return.
If you feel bad then dont help. She will eventually go away or ask someone else to help.
Old 27-12-2020, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
You kena Kong Tao?

Dont waste time. She treats you as a friend or just someone to get things for her. If want to help her as a friend, dont hope for anything return.
If you feel bad then dont help. She will eventually go away or ask someone else to help.
Carrot head lo. Not worth your help la. Follow what boss Sam said
Old 27-12-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Duno if its u KCed her or she KCed you. Seems like the latter
Old 27-12-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Duno if its u KCed her or she KCed you. Seems like the latter
KC = Kam Cheng (Emotionally involved)
Do you think a lady who KC a man will make use of him to buy things for another guy?

To spike him by making him jealous?
If thats the case, does TS think it works?

This is a straight cut case.
Old 27-12-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
awarenessone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is not worth it. Cut her loose
Old 28-12-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is not your fuck buddy.

She is a free Lance prostitute.

Just a prostitute.

Dont sugar coat the relationship.

Dont lie to yourself.

The starting was a business transaction, even now that all it ever was.

She is overseas far from your reach and unable to trade you her pussy for your money spend.

Spend your money on a pussy that you can fuck.
Old 28-12-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went to Thailand for business 9 months ago and she accompanied me for a day and night. She didn't ask for money but I think she did expect me to pay her. I didn't but I did buy her a gift from Singapore to show her my appreciation.
You are paying for this now.. not with money but with helping her satisfy her current man. If you get too close, the line between being a friend and customer blurs.. this is the situation you find yourself in now. Neither here nor there. You have to decide if you wish to stop helping and risk her cutting you loose or you keep to current situation.

Personally, I feel... why bother? If she ever comes back to a tour of duty in Singapore again, you can go back to being a customer. As a friend, you also don't get that many special treatment given both of you are in different countries.
Old 28-12-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lokiboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ignoring her is the best
Old 28-12-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 16
ilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
KC a Thai Freelance during her tour to Singapore. Managed to sweet-talk her into developing a closer relationship but not to the extent of committing to her. Went to Thailand for business 9 months ago and she accompanied me for a day and night. She didn't ask for money but I think she did expect me to pay her. I didn't but I did buy her a gift from Singapore to show her my appreciation.

In April this year, she asked me to help her as her freelance business was badly affected by COVID19. I did not help her at that time as my business was suffering too. During the last 9 months, we communicated via LINE only as I can't travel to Thailand this Pandemic. I think both of us lost interest as we are not able to meet and therefore, we communicate lesser and lesser. Recently, I saw her posted an image of a guy on LINE. I didn't care much as ours, it's a non-comitted kind of relationship. We both know it but we did not spell it out clearly

Weeks ago, she asked me if I can find particular merchandise for her. I did my research and managed to find it. Didn't take long, and I got someone to post it to her. I did not bother to ask her much or to pay for it either. The merchandise is not costly.

Today, she contacted me to buy something else for her. It's a man's product and so I asked her if it's for her boyfriend. She said Yes. I reckon the merchandise that I got for her weeks back was for him too. Instantly, I felt stupid to help her. Although I do not love her, I do feel kind of jealous about it. Having said that, I did not reject her of her request but told her I will try to find it for her. She said she will pay for it if I can find it but that's not the point. I think you know what I meant.

Bro unless you are getting more FJ in return why do this? After all it was a one time fuck.....?
Old 28-12-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
She is not your fuck buddy.

Spend your money on a pussy that you can fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelife.now View Post
Bro unless you are getting more FJ in return why do this? After all it was a one time fuck.....?
I like these They make sense

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 29-12-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My take on this is, as long as her requests are not too excessive. Just buy lor. You’l never know what future holds. i.e she might intro her sisters to you.

It’s already phase 3. Everyone should start to plan, plant, nurture our ‘garden.’ We will reap what we sow.
Old 29-12-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

if she really paying you to purchase it for her, still can help a bit.
Make sure its not excessive or done too often.
If she using you as free shopping card, cut loose immediately
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1