The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
keftw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

any good recommendations for nuru massage?
Old 22-02-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.site/sophia-massage/

Yesterday tried Her, Her picture and real life have a good 80% - 90% similar. Very pretty and sexy

Her room is very clean and tidy. She take effort to clean up. A plus point is the room is big. She is very engaging. She put alot effort to keep up the conversation. One of the few that know how to use english to communicate. She is also very friendly and outgoing. She is very chatty and like to strike up conversation, very gentle and service orientated.

Her boob is legit solid and firm. D cup min. Her massage is very shiok. One of the best is bbbj cim. She really put in the effort to build up the momentum and build the feel and tease at the same time. Totally enjoyable. Highly recomended!
Old 22-02-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

aiyah...maybe i kena blacklist.
Old 23-02-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

So can i say Melody, Natalie and gem are the best so far...
Out of three who you guys recommend for chio, gd massage and hj ?
Old 23-02-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Any bros know if Coco still does Nuru? Some bros said have some dont have. Any price difference if have?
Old 23-02-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/sophia-massage/

Her room is very clean and tidy. She take effort to clean up.
her place cleaned up?

Her bbbj is good but the not very clean environment put me off before.

Last edited by yumihisoka; 18-03-2021 at 10:56 AM.
Old 24-02-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.site/joyce-massage/

Met Joyce yesterday, located east side. She’s tall, small sagging boobs, no ass. Beautiful face however, especially her eyes.
Her nuru massage is quite good where she would tease my cock from behind and massage my asshole at the same time. Flipped me over and gave me a slow sensual Handjob. Told me she didn’t want me to cum quickly so she took her time teasing. She marveled at my big cock and is quite friendly.
Will try another girl next time but I still recommend her
Old 24-02-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
harlem8912 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried out Joy from SLG?

https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-joy/
Old 25-02-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
h-flo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyh-flo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello bros, thought ofnl trying nuru massage for the first time and wants it ti be good, any bros here have any reccomended masseurs to intro? TIA
Old 25-02-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Ci Ci
Like your neighborhood aunty. Last time pretty but now a bit old. if anyone here like aunty aunty types might like.
Her massage was above average.
Kana upsell on her JG...extra 30. i feel like not worth.
then she to ask for more money for more things. Take off top, another $30 etc.
Won't return.

https://sglonelyguys.site/ci-ci-massage/
Old 25-02-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/joyce-massage/

Met Joyce yesterday, located east side. She’s tall, small sagging boobs, no ass. Beautiful face however, especially her eyes.
Her nuru massage is quite good where she would tease my cock from behind and massage my asshole at the same time. Flipped me over and gave me a slow sensual Handjob. Told me she didn’t want me to cum quickly so she took her time teasing. She marveled at my big cock and is quite friendly.
Will try another girl next time but I still recommend her

zhun bo? 10char
Old 25-02-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

RTM Melody YMMV.

Massage still top, one of the best I have experience. I think she will be my go to ML when I need a good massage. Service standard still the same as previously, not a time watcher, got my 1hr and more.

For those who looking for SYT can skip.
Old 25-02-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlem8912 View Post
Anyone tried out Joy from SLG?

https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-joy/
big boobs. not slim. milf. great massage. gd attitude. more value than any mp i have been to.
Old 27-02-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post
FR on Ci Ci
Like your neighborhood aunty. Last time pretty but now a bit old. if anyone here like aunty aunty types might like.
Her massage was above average.
Kana upsell on her JG...extra 30. i feel like not worth.
then she to ask for more money for more things. Take off top, another $30 etc.
Won't return.

https://sglonelyguys.site/ci-ci-massage/
Used to visit her regularly when she started in AMK, then Midtown. Now RV is out of the way for me. Her add-ons not worth since she is no longer syt. Plus point is place always clean and private
Old 28-02-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 12
manas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Ai Ni, whom I visited a few weeks earlier.
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/aini-massage/
She has been recommended twice before in this thread.
She has a very full booking list, I faced 2 weeks waiting time. Then it was cancelled as she had to move her place.

There was a bit of waiting in getting to the place and some safety instructions - understandable as she had some trouble in the prior location. The new location is quite close to me and convenient. The setup is a normal bed and the aircon was slightly warm.

But in the end, all the trouble was worth it.
She is a very attractive and sleek girl, and her English level is quite good for an ML. We could even discuss music. For some reason, the person who manages her contact is the one who insists on Chinese so you will need to use a translator if you don't know Chinese.

On to the session itself...
Her attitude is very pleasant. She welcomed me and treated me to a thorough showering. Followed by massage, which was overall rather average, but had some remarkable moments where she used some unusual skills and techniques.

But the teasing and HJ was skillful and intimate. More than lived up to expectations. She takes good care of you, and being able to talk to an ML properly - let along a sexy and pleasant one - is a big deal for me.
Tipped handsomely, and went home a happy man.

Although a waitlist is not fun (some days you really need a release right away), I wouldn't mind waiting 2 weeks for a second session, in due time.

Last edited by manas; 28-02-2021 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Corrections
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1