The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Near Death Experience

I am not sure if any of the bros kanna this before or I am just plain forgetful.
The OC will welcome me by giving me a hug and light kiss if she is awake when I reach home daily.

Being someone who haven't chiong for almost 3 weeks, I went for an FJ session without showering after the deed. Went straight home thinking to quickly take a shower and call it a day.

When I opened the door, the OC was at the living room and walked over with a hug. My mind was "omg la. Still got the make up and perfume smell."

Trying to make it as short as possible, she started smelling my neck and shirt.

I quickly started asking "what is for dinner" and went to the bathroom. She just proceed as per normal.

I smelled myself before I took my shower. Still got a bit of perfume smell from ML.

Guess if she really ask I will say I tested perfume at departmental store before going home. Lol...

So rule number 1. Always shower after chionging.
Old 22-04-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all
Re: Near Death Experience

Indeed a near death experience and good advice to bathe...

Remember that clothes can harbor the scent too ... depends on what happened or if too much perfume is applied enough.

Best is if the lady doesn't apply perfume.
Old 22-04-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
CL16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCL16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Also bring a small travel size body foam used at home? Some FL used very overpowering body foam which doesn’t much home ones.
Old 22-04-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

I’m wondering if spraying sanitiser on your clothe helps? Those natural type with tree scents like eucalyptus
Old 22-04-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
I am not sure if any of the bros kanna this before or I am just plain forgetful.
The OC will welcome me by giving me a hug and light kiss if she is awake when I reach home daily.

Being someone who haven't chiong for almost 3 weeks, I went for an FJ session without showering after the deed. Went straight home thinking to quickly take a shower and call it a day.

When I opened the door, the OC was at the living room and walked over with a hug. My mind was "omg la. Still got the make up and perfume smell."

I quickly started asking "what is for dinner" and went to the bathroom. She just proceed as per normal.

I smelled myself before I took my shower. Still got a bit of perfume smell from ML.

Guess if she really ask I will say I tested perfume at departmental store before going home. Lol...

This could be another reason why she hug you everyday. Do you usually wear perfume?
Old 22-04-2023, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Proceeding as per normal does not mean she fail to detect anything. In fact women are more sensitive to perfume than men. And their minds aren’t that straightforward. 1 is not equals 1.
She probably already suspect you liao.
Old 22-04-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Proceeding as per normal does not mean she fail to detect anything. In fact women are more sensitive to perfume than men. And their minds aren’t that straightforward. 1 is not equals 1.
She probably already suspect you liao.
Women not simple like men, she probably planning a 10 step plan to catch you in action liao. My bro here should consider laying low for the next few months, and also wipe your browser history after coming sbf!
Old 22-04-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:

Some joints their bathing shampoo smell also very strong. Then she will also suspecting where your bathing shampoo smell coming from. If my wife having such habit, I would keep another bottle of my personal perfume in the car boot. Sprayed before I go back home.
I don't think you would be dead. But possibly you may lose your bro after you wake up from sleep. Lol.
Old 22-04-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6977 / Power: 17
tropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond repute

some ML will use those lipstick that will leave mark on you when they kiss u.

make sure u clean properly, chekc ur face and nipples so there is no lipstick mark..lol

full list see link below. [password: 1234]
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Au5RYzN-ve4n0gHA...DX382?e=DcTdZ5
Old 22-04-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

When I used to smoke, I would blow the cigarette smoke all over myself at the carpark before going home.
Old 22-04-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

I ever got at bite on the neck where the ML sucked so hard. After showering i had no choice but to do more damage to the mark before heading home.
Used a key to scratch the neck and claim i got scratched accidentally by a protruding pole at the toilet renovation at office block.

Even showering after deed before heading home is not a safe options sometimes because the shower foam will have it’s smell. And doesn’t make sense to smell so nice after a long day at work.
Old 22-04-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

U scared until liddat, don't fucking cheong lah. No one wants to know about your hygiene habits. You so scared until near death experience, then its best not to go out and look for charbors. We are not interested in hearing about how you almost got caught, because u never took a shower, and am so balless that u were afraid for your life.

U want to redeem yourself from your balless life, then at least tell the bros here who you cheong with, how much, what is the service provide, contact number, etc. Be a man. Don't be a castrated chicken shit. If got perfume smell on you, then so what?
Old 22-04-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerguy View Post
Indeed a near death experience and good advice to bathe...

Remember that clothes can harbor the scent too ... depends on what happened or if too much perfume is applied enough.

Best is if the lady doesn't apply perfume.
I forgot to mention the other point that a bro suggested. Don't use their soap.
Old 22-04-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Women not simple like men, she probably planning a 10 step plan to catch you in action liao. My bro here should consider laying low for the next few months, and also wipe your browser history after coming sbf!
Thanks for the reminder.
Actually planning to stop soon. Used to go every week. Now cutting to once every 3 weeks.
Old 22-04-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Some joints their bathing shampoo smell also very strong. Then she will also suspecting where your bathing shampoo smell coming from. If my wife having such habit, I would keep another bottle of my personal perfume in the car boot. Sprayed before I go back home.
I don't think you would be dead. But possibly you may lose your bro after you wake up from sleep. Lol.
lol I feel fortunate to be a single

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1