The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
etcy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
confessions of my life

I m a gal born in 1985 you can call me ET and I have a life with lot of hidden secrets even my husband is not aware. I have been feeling very bad and worry that he might find out my past. Everytime I have seen someone asking about me, it worry me. I am, also worry about bumping into someone who know my past and there goes my secrets.

However, I do not want to live this type of live anymore. I am here to confess. I know my husband is reading this forum and I hope he can forgive if he find out who I am. Tell me if this is right for me to do so or not.
Old 21-08-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute
Re: confessions of my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by etcy View Post
However, I do not want to live this type of live anymore. I am here to confess. I know my husband is reading this forum and I hope he can forgive if he find out who I am. Tell me if this is right for me to do so or not.
There is no right or wrong... confess if it makes you feel better.

We all have our dark / deep secrets...
Old 21-08-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VielSpass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If it happen before you were together....then I think he will understand. If you still do what you do now...then good luck and cross your fingers.
Old 21-08-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!

Life can be a hard pill to swallow. On a daily basis, we are consumed with regrets, failures and insecurities that plague our minds and control our actions.
We are overwhelmed by situations we cannot change and things we wish we could take back. We experience heartbreak, loss and fear, along with betrayal, jealousy and bad memories. So why dwelled in history?
Old 21-08-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Look forward to your confession. You shall not be judge.
Old 22-08-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 9
laofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward to your confession TS
Old 22-08-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
1MDB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here ....
Old 22-08-2015, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
I took me so long to sign up because of this very reason. One fine day if I forgot to logout in my ipad or lappy... that's it!
Old 22-08-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Maxlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I m a gal born in 1985 you can call me ET and I have a life with lot of hidden secrets even my husband is not aware. I have been feeling very bad and worry that he might find out my past. Everytime I have seen someone asking about me, it worry me. I am, also worry about bumping into someone who know my past and there goes my secrets.

Then why u dun confess it when being together or married?
Mostly should be u are worried and think of yourself more than him..
Selfishness and excuses or beg for forgiveness is what u all are good at..
Trying to act pitiful or noble now is not the way to go..
Just dun understand why gals like to do all these seriously..

P.s I not the guy and just trying to knock sense to all those selfish gals that all..
Old 22-08-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

Everyone of us have our own little dark secret . TS if you scare your husband will find out why not just change some details .
Old 22-08-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Sometimes ignorance is bliss and confessions and guilt are overrated. If I ever confess my cheongs to my spouse that would be the end of my marriage. Well it depends on what you want, if you absolutely want to get it off your chest, maybe do it with someone you can trust? If you absolutely need to tell your spouse, then be prepared for the consequences. Just dont assume that if he's also a SBF cheongster he will forgive what you did. some relationships are not equal. Am just a passerby giving you my 2 cents worth, ultimately it's your decision and your life.

Wish you all the best and hope you are not my spouse haha.(Oh you are born 1985? If you are telling the truth Cant be liow)
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 22-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Setup camp here.
Old 22-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

before u sign up u already decided to share or not, whatever people say here doesn't matter.

want say just say. if not then don't seek attention.
Old 23-08-2015, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
etcy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m a slut always looking for dicks. Not one but many. I loose my virgin at 15 to a school mate in school.
Old 23-08-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

ok
common.
Don't feel bad about yourself

and then, what happened?
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1