The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exactly. That’s why I share. I don’t like screwing skinny girls but her gfe, willingness to please and of cos her pretty face (subjective to some) is what led to me sharing her contact with some of the bros here to try

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
XN is slim, boobs and butt nothing to shout about, good for bros who like those slim model types. What I like about her is her very pretty face. To me, she looks very pretty and charming.
Do not expect to have the buttock piak piak sound when you bonk her, but I enjoyed her when she rode on me. Pretty face.

The place is super discreet.
Old 26-07-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Yup sounds like it is. One of the better ones out there, if u discount the skinny body

Quote:
Originally Posted by james125 View Post
bro, your review is for XN? can share ctc pls? thx...
Old 28-07-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 14
boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
Review for XN at QSC itself
- shop location quite discreet, side by side with another
- as others have mentioned, 2 massage beds and 1 more on the floor. OWO so only service one at a time anyway
- XN is a tanned prc milf
Pros:
- eager to please
- good GFE
- DT and strong suction on BJs
- happy to try multiple positions for FJ, no complaints no whining no rushing no time watching
Con:
Only one is that she is rather skinny so there isn’t much to grab behind nor at the front. She’s the skinniest girl I’ve ever f*cked so it took abit of getting used to
Overall:
If u don’t mind that she’s skinny, can go try. Massage is nothing to shout about. But teasing was good and thereafter during the action, she was v willing to please like I said. And unlike other places like PL level 5 and some parts of OT, absolutely no rushing at all. Though I took long to come, cos like I mentioned I was not used to screwing a skinny girl.
PM for contacts and no need for exchange. I’m happy to share but only reputable bros please.
Hihi... can please share ctc... thank you so much...
Old 28-07-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
skyboy1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Brother care to share the location thanks
please.

Last edited by skyboy1981; 28-07-2022 at 11:22 AM.
Old 28-07-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
student11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share location
Old 30-07-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Riven38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a thai masssage shop at meiling street at Queensway, probably 10mins walk away from Queensway Shopping Centre. Not sure if the special services are standard, but i received a bbj when i went for the 930pm to 1030pm slot.

Total of 4 MLs inside, 3 are milfs, with one pre-milf dressed in black dress. All of them have huge boobs. Unfortunately, one of the milf gave me a massage instead of the younger one.

Massage wise - around 20mins of full body massage, before the GC is asked.
ML then took off her top and bra and proceeded to blow me, and I proceeded to cum after around 15mins

Massage -8/10 ( would be higher if its longer)

BBJ - 6/10 (ML only focused on the tip and didnt take my dick fully into her mouth)

Boobs - 7/10 Big and natural, kissable.

Paid ~150 in total
Old 30-07-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riven38 View Post
Tried a thai masssage shop at meiling street at Queensway, probably 10mins walk away from Queensway Shopping Centre. Not sure if the special services are standard, but i received a bbj when i went for the 930pm to 1030pm slot.

Total of 4 MLs inside, 3 are milfs, with one pre-milf dressed in black dress. All of them have huge boobs. Unfortunately, one of the milf gave me a massage instead of the younger one.

ML then took off her top and bra and proceeded to blow me, and I proceeded to cum after around 15mins

BBJ - 6/10 (ML only focused on the tip and didnt take my dick fully into her mouth)

Paid ~150 in total
You paid 30 mins or 1 hrs? If paid 1 hrs but ml only gave 20 mins massage, like very shortchange leh... anyway I did tried to do a walk in last time, but entrance is locked one. Must book appointment. Shop is in a quiet neighbourhood and if I'm not wrong, same owner of the shop in Queensway.
Old 30-07-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Riven38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
You paid 30 mins or 1 hrs? If paid 1 hrs but ml only gave 20 mins massage, like very shortchange leh... anyway I did tried to do a walk in last time, but entrance is locked one. Must book appointment. Shop is in a quiet neighbourhood and if I'm not wrong, same owner of the shop in Queensway.
i paid for 45mins bro, but true, a little shortchanged
Old 30-07-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any kind soul here can PM me good lobang around QWSC area?
Will be going there in the near future, good to have some choices nearby.
I also have a few to trade if interested.
Thanks in advance!
Old 01-08-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
plexla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I find F very pleasing to the eye and quite a chatty lass too. I hit it off the first time I engaged her, and subsequently RTM a few times. To me, she's 1 of the highest in terms of looks in local MPs. I stand corrected.

HJ wise, she's hardworking but definitely no special tricks to shout for. I usually look for her if I just want a pretty face wanking me off.
Do they offer more than hj? Or any bros can recco mls around the area that offer more?
Old 02-08-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Tried this before once and never rtm.
Similar experience.
Except I asked to let me remove her clothes after playing with her - cannot
I tried licking everywhere but after a short while she will stop me and try getting on top of me to blow. Seems like their strategy is to quickly get u hard and blow u, cum then F off.
She’s so fast that when I was changing, she re-appeared in a towel having taken a v quick shower in preparation for next customer.

Quote:

Paid ~150 in total
Old 02-08-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 14
mariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I find F very pleasing to the eye and quite a chatty lass too. I hit it off the first time I engaged her, and subsequently RTM a few times. To me, she's 1 of the highest in terms of looks in local MPs. I stand corrected.

HJ wise, she's hardworking but definitely no special tricks to shout for. I usually look for her if I just want a pretty face wanking me off.
Does anyone know where F is working at now? The shop said she taking a one month break but sounds fake.
Old 02-08-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariechan92 View Post
The shop said she taking a one month break but sounds fake.
Not sure about this case but in many other shops.. when you hear a reason you think sounds fake, it means the ML kenna covid. But the MP cannot say ML kenna covid because horny guys will then avoid the MP. Because all the rest of the MLs are close contact mah.
Old 03-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 869 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120109 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
Tried this before once and never rtm.
Similar experience.
Except I asked to let me remove her clothes after playing with her - cannot
I tried licking everywhere but after a short while she will stop me and try getting on top of me to blow. Seems like their strategy is to quickly get u hard and blow u, cum then F off.
She’s so fast that when I was changing, she re-appeared in a towel having taken a v quick shower in preparation for next customer.
Quote:

Paid ~150 in total
Total have 2 outlets. Can skip these 2 shops, BJ 150, FJ250 exclude 50 on entance. Need to nego very long to drop their price. Mixture of thai, viets and local Malay. Avoid all Viets as their knife are super sharp and non nego...

One at pasir panjang area, this area ML mainly out of shape like elephant. Have 1-2 sweet looking one but part time only and seldom in shop. BBBJ 100-150 depends on who you get and same for FJ 120-250. Avoid Viet....

The Meiling shop, have 1 Viet and 2 Thais, all huge boobs. Entry is 50 for 30mins. gain Avoid Viets...poor attitude and expensive....Tried one Viet MILF with huge boobs and BBBJ at 100 but quoted 150 initially and I tell her no....More HJ then mouth...FJ 250 and do not want to drop. May want to try other 2 younger Thai. Any FR to share, please PM me...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 03-08-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Total have 2 outlets. Can skip these 2 shops, BJ 150, FJ250 exclude 50 on entance. Need to nego very long to drop their price. Mixture of thai, viets and local Malay. Avoid all Viets as their knife are super sharp and non nego...

One at pasir panjang area, this area ML mainly out of shape like elephant. Have 1-2 sweet looking one but part time only and seldom in shop. BBBJ 100-150 depends on who you get and same for FJ 120-250. Avoid Viet....

The Meiling shop, have 1 Viet and 2 Thais, all huge boobs. Entry is 50 for 30mins. gain Avoid Viets...poor attitude and expensive....Tried one Viet MILF with huge boobs and BBBJ at 100 but quoted 150 initially and I tell her no....More HJ then mouth...FJ 250 and do not want to drop. May want to try other 2 younger Thai. Any FR to share, please PM me...
Basically, is a chop carrot shop. Don't ever go.

Ladies have attitude. Mostly want to do less less services, but earn more more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1