The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 17
pundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Need help understanding condom sizes

Hi bros and sis, recently I tried those 0.02 condoms and feel that it is very tight.

Have tried durex pleasuremax today which felt really thick and it felt okay in terms of tightness, but the nominal width is 56mm compared to most 52mm condoms and not much feeling for me.

So does the nominal width count the inner diameter of the condom or is it inner+outer diameter?

Any recommendations for condoms besides those we can find in convenience stores?
Old 31-07-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need help understanding condom sizes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundek144 View Post
Hi bros and sis, recently I tried those 0.02 condoms and feel that it is very tight.

Have tried durex pleasuremax today which felt really thick and it felt okay in terms of tightness, but the nominal width is 56mm compared to most 52mm condoms and not much feeling for me.

So does the nominal width count the inner diameter of the condom or is it inner+outer diameter?

Any recommendations for condoms besides those we can find in convenience stores?
Just try a few brands and types and go for what feels comfortable, no need to worry too much about the sizes.

Indeed the 0.02 is quite tight and tricky to roll all the way down. I normally get it down to mid shaft only but usually the working ladies are very experienced and are able to finish rolling it all the way down before commencing action.

I prefer the normal basic durex ones, cheaper and easy to put on. Thicker also helps in lasting longer since less sensitivity.
Old 31-07-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
kryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to all

you can get Mister Size from Lazada. it has various sizes, if durex 56mm is comfortable, you can try 57mm or 60mm but might need a little lube depending on your girl.
Old 31-07-2023, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8307 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

I am also blurred about the sizes.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 31-07-2023, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

If all else failed, still got the trustworthy 'plastic long'.
Sure can fit
Just remember to tie the end with rubber band
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1