The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-05-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

up you for sharing detailed info

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
PRETTY SMILEY SYT

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...181&highlight=

Wow, looks like all the Bros who have been raving abt this FL gem is true, was blown away by her looks when she opened the door.

Hana is indeed pretty, WYSIWYG, with a nice bob cut hairstyle which suits her.

No blemish on face, always smiling, natural soft B cup, smooth fair skin, except for slight tummy, no fats on her body, full back tattoo (like Kimchi from another stable). You could easily mistake her for local Chinese.

Went shower together and I was tempted to kiss her there and then and she didn't shy away. Nice neutral smell.

Went to bed after cleaning up and we were all over each other. She's quite sensitive down below when I painted her, she would pinch the skin on my arms and body and would naturally clamp her legs together, nice reaction. Seeing that, I put my finger inside and flicked and she writhed her body with her face contorted, later I realized that she finds it uncomfortable (during round 2). So Bros, pls finger her gently if she allows.

Went in my favourite missionary position for round 1, pumped her around 10 mins, didn't last long seeing her reaction. She would pinch my legs whenever I pumped deeper and would wildly stick out her tongue and dfk and suck my lips when I went a bit fast. Couldn't take it and finished in that position.

Washed and rested a bit, she still seem a bit shy would rest close by holding my arms and watch TV silently together. After a while she would slowly move her hands to play with my dick, I simultaneously move and gently kiss her. She then move down and gave me a bbbj, would softly gobble down my shaft, not much suction, more like gentle bobbing of her mouth and would occasionally lick the upper and bottom area of my shaft. She probably needs more guidance in this area. Seeing that pretty face with cute bob cut bobbing up and down is enough to get me high.

Mounted me in cowgirl, she would initiate her hips to smack my dick. After a while I took over and pumped up into her hard and fast, this is where you get to see her getting high, she would close her eyes and stick out her tongue and rape my mouth when that happens, damn shiok!

Moved to missionary, same as round 1, would pump her fast and quick until I ended in that position.

Verdict: She is one of the better looking FL which allows DFK in current lineup in this dome and that alone is worth a RTF. Would highly recommend her for Bros who are sick of getting ladies who looks different from advertised photos, for Hana, WYSIWYG, in fact I think the photos I took do not do her justice as she's prettier in person. She's less of commando service but needs to be guided for eg BBBJ need to improve, so if you're looking for PSE, she's probably not the one. Instead Bros looking for genuine non commercial action should check her out. For me, I'll definitely be RTF for the gentle session and pretty face
Old 02-05-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 8
Canetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of light

Vee from Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...677&highlight=

Book a slot from OKT and it was fast and responsive.

Instruct well and clear, went up her room. Knock on her door and she open and greeted me politely. Proceed in the room, she undress for me and went in the bathroom. Started soaping my whole body and rubbing my rod looking eye to eye and started sucking my rod. Her reaction was like hungry for my rod deep throat occasionally I couldn't resist and pressing her head hard and started fucking her face till my 1st shot out! Damn best !

Ready for 2nd shot! I explore her whole body first, boobs was nice to teh and nips was sensitive and she get horny easily. She come and cuddle and started frenching, flip her and started missionary. Deep fuck her she love it by her moan. Flip her for doggy she bent damn sexy and seduce me to fuck her harder and I grab her waist and completed my shot, it was great man! I really enjoy this bonk and felt worth spending.

Brothers this gem is damn solid! Highly recommend and should give it a try👍

Old 02-05-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Kronus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Jisoo from Naravee. Visited her last month
Body: 9/10 (Fit and sporty)
Boobs: B
Ass: Nice to grab onto
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Very friendly and chatty, also really made sure that i was enjoying the entire duration. RTM: Yes
Old 02-05-2023, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Kronus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR For Nadia from House of Thai. Visited last month as well.
PM'ed OKT, all confirmed, went to location. Looks not close to pic but accepted as boobs were big and overall pleasant look. Turns out it was her first few days in sg and she was in pain when we started f**king. Her face was in complete pain and she was grabbing onto her stomach. I asked if she was ok and she just tried to dismiss it and asked me if i came alr. I said no and then we stopped and i told her it was ok and we didnt have to continue, she tried to persuade me to carry on but no way i could, knowing she was in pain. Unpleasant experience overall.
RTF: No
Also wont be visiting this stable again.
Old 02-05-2023, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XiangLeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Holiday got nothing to do then of course go get fun

Ruby from Erotic Secret

I think this one already like angpai, too many fr for her already

Look similar to photo, for me no discount. Taller than I expect.

Nice boobs for her body frame.

Friendly, fun, can chitchat, wont feel cold at all.

Of course nice sex especially on the sofa.

Even though she got a full day (maybe quite tired), still serve well, great experience
Old 02-05-2023, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Pinkishpeach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*double post*

Last edited by Pinkishpeach; 02-05-2023 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 02-05-2023, 06:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
Late FR For Nadia from House of Thai. Visited last month as well.
PM'ed OKT, all confirmed, went to location. Looks not close to pic but accepted as boobs were big and overall pleasant look. Turns out it was her first few days in sg and she was in pain when we started f**king. Her face was in complete pain and she was grabbing onto her stomach. I asked if she was ok and she just tried to dismiss it and asked me if i came alr. I said no and then we stopped and i told her it was ok and we didnt have to continue, she tried to persuade me to carry on but no way i could, knowing she was in pain. Unpleasant experience overall.
RTF: No
Also wont be visiting this stable again.
Ouch! Must be a very bad experience for you hence the outright boycott. Mind sharing more details for the benefit of all. TIA.
Old 02-05-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
sundale_00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysundale_00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nanzy - Filtygirl
29/4/23

Location: Central location away from the usual RLD, parking a bit challenging on weekend

Looks: 8/10 Fairer and nicer in person

Body: 8/10 Petite and small size… really very small size can carry easily

Boob: 7/10 big enhanced C due to her small body frame, sensitive tip

French: 9/10 Yes, sensual to tongue fight all the way from start to end

Bbbj: 8.5/10 Wet sensual licking, suction ok with some DT. Lick ball and rod

AR: 8/10 Won't rush through it, will take her time to licking and poking. Feeling quite shiok

Fj: 8.5/10 slow and sensual leading to FJ, we dfk all the way in any position possible… ended in missionary and cum on her body

Attitude: 10/10 Accommodating to request and shower together, hardworking type, GFE max

Hope got time to rtf before she goes back very soon
Old 02-05-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 11
Wowoah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWowoah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Enjoy - Naravee

Looks - well, live pics around 90% real person, she has sharp stunning features, pretty with warm smile which will caught your eye just can't stop looking at her and her

Body - curvy body and nice perky ass. Natural and & nice sensitive nice natural boobs.

* Services wise *
Her pussy is trimmed. There is still some hair around the vagina. It’s bearable during 69. She has an extremely low mileage pink pussy. I started with one finger and proceeded to two as she did not reject my entry. She felt kinda pain and put both her hands around my wrist trying to stop me. Eventually she gave up and I continued to finger her as and when I like.

The frenching was non stop, once she is into this.

Her BBBJ was not bad, some deepthroat and gagging action. Good suction, pair with her hand movements, very shiok la.

We only fucked in doggy style position. I had to move her as she did not have a very good posture. Her back was lift up instead of downwards. She covered her face with a pillow. I believe she felt really shy during the action and did not want to moan.

Nice session.

Thank bro MBK for all the arrangement.
Old 02-05-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 11
vicvict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvicvict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Peri TRL

Book her yesterday afternoon and this is the outcome

Looks: 8.5/10 (young and sharp sexy feature)
Body: 8.5/10 (petite, slim with slight tanned and smooth skin, perky ass)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural and soft should be about size C)
Frenching 9/10 (good frencher wild and passionate)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (nice, super small and tight with no smell)
BBBj : 9/10 (Hardworking non stop action with her sexy eyes staring at me when she took my cock into her mouth)
FJ: 9/10 (accommodating, aan try all different position, able to take in deep and long trusting)
GFE: 9/10 (not rushy, chatty & lively personality definitely just my type Of girl)
RTF: already start planning with bro SK my next slot

Thanks Bro SK for the arrangement.
Old 02-05-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Daisy Terminal 21

OKT had given me clear and simple instructions, so it was no trouble finding her. When I opened the door, she was hiding behind it as usual and what a sight it was!

Her face is cute and her boobs were the biggest I've seen! My eyes scoped out her body - she wore a sheer black nightgown tight fit where the dress just ended after the bottom of her buttcheek.

I just couldn't take my eyes off her 38D headlights, my then my didi woke up fully marikita..

But then suddenly, she asked me to follow her in a really damn cb way - using her index finger to scratch along the bottom of my work pants and using her nails scratching up my shaft then stopping for a quick tickle under my mushroom head before gently tapping it.

Faster than I could react, she took off her nightgown and I almost salivated. She came over and helped me remove my clothes as I was clearly struggling because little bro marikita liao plus too stubborn to move.

At the shower, before shower could start I already buay tahan grabbing her boobs! During shower nothing special just wash each other la...

Finish shower back bed start licking all over from frenching to neck and then nibble nipples once awhile before giving a long solid blow....

Couple mins later buay tahan liao, Daisy knows I am ready because the cock so hard almost explode haha so asked if ready give super horny look eye contact Then got condom out no suck put helmet on rub like how wife do get wet before insert own drippy pussy that really make crazy ah show having fun too lolz

As she slides my dick slowly into her, I see that she is looking down at my dick slowly disappearing into her pussy. Her mouth open slowly just as she’s sliding it in and when my dick head entered the cave, she let out a moan, and tried to sit down all the way.

Then she started riding me slowly and picked up the pace until I sense she was tired then changed to doggy style. I played with her ass while fucking her slow, enjoying myself a little too much looking at how my cock is stretching her small pussy and my thumb rubbing her pussy. After a few mins I finally exploded and finished my mission.

We laid down on the bed to rest for awhile and cuddle together before going to shower again. Daisy was fantastic, I tipped her and left a happy man.

Thanks again bro kim for arrangement with 大奶( . ) daisy ( . ) https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=933611
Old 02-05-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
andystyles322 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for August (Only Thai) :

Beautiful nice body, no blemishes.
Nice natural boobs, no sag at all
Looks same as the photo, if not better

FJ: very solid, knows when to kiap, give best feeling so far chionging

Overall 9/10, 100% RTF
Old 02-05-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 2
baewatch212 is a splendid one to beholdbaewatch212 is a splendid one to beholdbaewatch212 is a splendid one to beholdbaewatch212 is a splendid one to beholdbaewatch212 is a splendid one to beholdbaewatch212 is a splendid one to behold

Just had a great session with Wawa

She is a slim, fair sexy lady with juicy big boobs
and perky arse.

Can French well with tongue actions.
Can paint with sexy moans and hips twitching.
Bbbj with lots of eye contact,tips, shaft and balls all given attention. Slurp and wet.
Beautiful pussy with a sensitive clits. Lots of moans and hips twitching when she cums.
Many positions done with cowgirl back and front. Very accommodating and willing to please.

Overall she is good and wild, service level top notch.
Old 02-05-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 17
nicotine2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicotine2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ballon Naravee

Now to the main story line -

She was really cheerful and polite when she open the door. She made me feel comfortable and at the bath room we started kissing and stripping each other's clothes off. She then reach out for my dick and started sucking.One of the best i ever had. When she gave me a bbbj she was so hungry for it. Eye contact was there, and her moan and wet slurp was loud and fucking arousing.

I lay her on the bed and started to pump her very quickly and another arousing sight occur. Her boobs were jigging up and down, amazing site. I was weak to the visuals so i cum quite quickly. Wanted to extend for another hour but i had work commitments. I promise her that i would come back for her and write her a good review.

Face: 8/10 (same as in pic)
Body : 8/10 (thai tanned with nice curve)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft, big natural.)
Bbbj: 8/10 (start slow then gradually faster, push her head all the way down and she gagged and laugh say i no good then she try to DT herself. balls also got lick and suck)
Fj: 9/10 (She got a tight cunt.. can take fast and hard pounding and will make the standard "ooi ooi" sound when ramming her and during missionary she also auto spread and lift up her legs for deeper penetration)

Guys really no kidding, she is a rare gem! If you guys are looking for service, you wont be disappointed at all. instead it will blow your mid and set a higher standard for your future girls =)

Thanks bro MBK
Old 02-05-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
zenexmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=934821

FL Celine is the best
This photo resembles her the best, her figure really fucking power!

Location in central's got parking for drivers/riders, foot soldiers also convenient just a few minutes away from mrt station.

In pics, lighting's not too good, but in real life she look like local chinese. I personally prefer her real life look compared to pics as photo looks unapproachable but she's actually quite smiley (that's very important for me)

Boobs confirm is 10/10 Natural, nicely shaped (the nipples are just to nice lick)

Pussy is tight n gets wet easily - damn easy!

Her BBBJ is da bomb, no use of hands, nice suction - all dat good stuff!

Painting and frenching allowed n she's sensitive to it too.

Moans are soft n sexy. Fished off in missionary - OMG the cowgirl position had me cumming nearly! Cum twice within 1.5hrs which hardly happens to me unless the girl really beautiful.

GFE wise, chatty and smiles alot.. if you want gd service den be nice & don't forget to get her food lah cos around that area got no 7-11 or foodcourt for her to buy food from leh.

OKT attitude was fast respond n polite so no probs there lah!

All in all, Celine's real sweet so go easy on her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1