The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Went to music club at Park Royal late last night. Most of the left overs are asking for US$100 for LT. Some even ask that amount for ST. Talk about gold plated pussies. The girls I had wanted to leave after 1 shot even when she had agreed to LT and multiple shots. Sent her packing at 1/2 rate. Maybe I am just too fat and bald plus a good dose of ugly.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:51 AM
Samster

whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Went to JJ tonight. I enjoyed it. Beer is cheap at Kyt1500. Located on the 4th floor. There are fashion shows every hour and models are available at 100k.

On the minus side there are a lot of touts on the ground floor and they can be quite annoying. Getting a taxi back after is also not as easy as you have to compete with a ton of people heading back. Cab drivers will take the chance to fleece you.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Went to JJ tonight. I enjoyed it. Beer is cheap at Kyt1500. Located on the 4th floor. There are fashion shows every hour and models are available at 100k.

On the minus side there are a lot of touts on the ground floor and they can be quite annoying. Getting a taxi back after is also not as easy as you have to compete with a ton of people heading back. Cab drivers will take the chance to fleece you.
I always get my wl to negotiate a fixed rate for the taxi ... mostly I take a taxi by the hour ... they have hourly rates also .. then you can go to various bars , disco's etc without the hassle of getting mobbed & then fleeced

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 11-07-2013, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
I always get my wl to negotiate a fixed rate for the taxi ... mostly I take a taxi by the hour ... they have hourly rates also .. then you can go to various bars , disco's etc without the hassle of getting mobbed & then fleeced
I agree Bro, the taxi driver wanted Kyt5000 for a Kyt2500 trip. We settled for KYt3000.
Old 19-07-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bros

i have read through the recent threads and seek your help to clarify some info !

DISCO
1) Read a recommendation to go JJ at 8.30p and another for 10.30p. Which is the more appropriate time?'

2) Power Light comes across as 2nd recommended place to go after JJ. What is the address? Are the rates like JJ? (i.e. model for 80-100K)

HOTEL
3) Do all hotels allow guests? Understand for some we need to pay extra charge. Reason for asking this is because for example, in HCMC and PP, not all hotels entertain FL.

4) Any decent budget (60-80+ SGD) hotel near Train station area to recommend? Need to allow bringing of guest.

5) With relation to Q4, anyone tried these hotel before?
Aung Tha Pyay Hotel
May Shan Hotel
Thamada Hotel

Thanks!
Old 01-08-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
hobby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got Bros in Yangon want to go out together tonight?

please PM and go out see see together tonight?

Hob
Old 03-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 16
d0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing Yangon

There from 1st to 3rd August, first night went to JJ Entertainment wow fashion shows. About Kyts 50,000 for whole night.

2nd Night to Club Music at Park Royal. 100 USD for whole night.

Now am planning for another trip : x
Old 07-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wolalaeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone heading to Yangoon next week?
Old 09-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 17
theupmostone is a Helpful and Caring Samstertheupmostone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey Bros,

Great information here.

I am going to face a problem in Yangon because I am going to stay in a company-provided accommodation with other employees so it would not be very convenient.

Any bros can recommend any hourly hotels?
Old 09-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theupmostone View Post
Hey Bros,

Great information here.

I am going to face a problem in Yangon because I am going to stay in a company-provided accommodation with other employees so it would not be very convenient.

Any bros can recommend any hourly hotels?
Summer Motel for ST at 15,000 kyat is clean/neat/safe ..... Enjoy !! Do NOT go to Summer PALACE Hotel .. go to Summer MOTEL !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 11-08-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
av4ya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys...i'm in yangon, and planning to check out pinoeer tonight. Anybody wants to join?
Old 13-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The price of gal in Music club is crazy. Yesterday the gal quote me $150 used fit LT. WTf. Rejected and head off the JJ instead. Pick up an awesome gal who service is damn awesome. 50000 only. Got CIM and AJ included. The GFE is awesome. Actually agreed for 40000 but I give extra because sic is damn good. Now in Nay pyi daw. Will be back to JJ on Sat night to find another treasure.
Old 13-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
The price of gal in Music club is crazy. Yesterday the gal quote me $150 used fit LT. WTf..
"Handsome" old boy like me paid 60 000 kyat in Music Club for LT last month. OK if that gal was miss Myanmar for 150USD but otherwise 80USD for LT max overthere.
Old 13-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

The girls at Music Club also ask for US$100 for LT. She wanted to leave after just 1 shot. Gave her 1/2 rate and showed her the door.
Old 14-08-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
Bielsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
The price of gal in Music club is crazy. Yesterday the gal quote me $150 used fit LT. WTf. Rejected and head off the JJ instead. Pick up an awesome gal who service is damn awesome. 50000 only. Got CIM and AJ included. The GFE is awesome. Actually agreed for 40000 but I give extra because sic is damn good. Now in Nay pyi daw. Will be back to JJ on Sat night to find another treasure.
How's the scene in Naypidaw?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1