The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
i guess this kind of thoughts are not uncommon amongst bros here, esp the singles, maybe even the married wants to have a mistress lol.

this is esp if the ml also has some affection for you (plus, maybe perhaps a few others). some bros here shared before, the mls are also human. if some guy here with good character, ok looks, keep showering them with love and affection....they will also fall in love mah. esp those with no bf or single back in china.
if a bro has deep pockets honestly if he doesn't mind why not?

just take it as a expense, enjoy can liao
Old 12-04-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ltum2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
spend almost the whole session nagging and talking to her. To my surprise, the only aeroplane she did was the first few days when she had to suddenly moved to another apartment and the 1 stomachache gastric incident.

She asked if she is really not feeling well, should she still carry on and provide a half ass service session or tell customer sorry and book another day.

I am interested to add a comment on this thread of discussion, since this is TCSS. Not specific to this ML, but a more general sharing of my experience with the MLs from China.

Things that they tell me are not true in alot of cases; even if I am her regular. It is very naive for me, if I choose to believe things that the ML tells me. They are very skillful in telling half-truths, or complete fabrications. And to them, it is nothing wrong, and they don't consider this lying. They are very experienced and skillful in chatting with men, thru their years of working in this line of work; to tell me what I want to hear in very convincing ways.

So, when they tell me explanations of why they did somethings; problems that they face, etc : I remind myself it is her side of the story. I have no idea how true her story is. Similarly, when they tell me of their background in China, what they do; I remind myself these can be exagerrations, or even completely false.

In the past, I have believed in alot of things that my regular ML's told me. I have changed to not taking them seriously.

In listening to problems that my ML shared with me, I remind myself that things are not that bad for her. She has many many resourceful ways to solve her problems, and it is her communication technique to get me sympahize with her.

Again, just TCSS ...
Old 12-04-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltum2000 View Post

I am interested to add a comment on this thread of discussion, since this is TCSS. Not specific to this ML, but a more general sharing of my experience with the MLs from China.

Things that they tell me are not true in alot of cases; even if I am her regular. It is very naive for me, if I choose to believe things that the ML tells me. They are very skillful in telling half-truths, or complete fabrications. And to them, it is nothing wrong, and they don't consider this lying. They are very experienced and skillful in chatting with men, thru their years of working in this line of work; to tell me what I want to hear in very convincing ways.

So, when they tell me explanations of why they did somethings; problems that they face, etc : I remind myself it is her side of the story. I have no idea how true her story is. Similarly, when they tell me of their background in China, what they do; I remind myself these can be exagerrations, or even completely false.

In the past, I have believed in alot of things that my regular ML's told me. I have changed to not taking them seriously.

In listening to problems that my ML shared with me, I remind myself that things are not that bad for her. She has many many resourceful ways to solve her problems, and it is her communication technique to get me sympahize with her.

Again, just TCSS ...
I agree Bro.

My regular ML chats with me online regularly making me want to rtm more often, need to stop talking to her too much.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
I agree Bro.

My regular ML chats with me online regularly making me want to rtm more often, need to stop talking to her too much.
You know the recent posts you been making make it look like you are going down a path of pain with this regular ml of yours. From asking about top up to gift to ml to giving you more time/more service/chatting more.

I definitely hope I am wrong and that you know what you are doing lol.

Anyway if I can add my two cent, a lot of time is not just the gals lying, we guys are also lying to get what we want.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
i guess this kind of thoughts are not uncommon amongst bros here, esp the singles, maybe even the married wants to have a mistress lol.

this is esp if the ml also has some affection for you (plus, maybe perhaps a few others). some bros here shared before, the mls are also human. if some guy here with good character, ok looks, keep showering them with love and affection....they will also fall in love mah. esp those with no bf or single back in china.
Yup, I agree it's the freedom of folks here to dream.

Maybe there are rare cases that happened once in a blue moon.

Some realities that will be there no matter if you ignore or not.
1) Huge expenses or different perspective of living expenses. After working in this, they earn a lot so naturally their expectations of living expenses is much higher. Try and see if you can bao one for a month. If can do so without breaking a sweat, might be feasible.

2) 70% are with kids. Most end up in this situation because of bad life choices they made earlier, so likelyhood of single mum is really 7 out of 10. If you are ok, carry on.

3) Things are going to get sticky. If it can only remain underground, and it cannot surface then you are going to disappear from your regular life a lot.

3 things along with stuff like multiple fuck buddies (class A regulars), continuing this line of work, blsh blah blah.

Guess there will be those with a big heart and an enormous pocket.

For me, I learnt to be content with being FBs, dinner and fuck and maybe short holidays. Nothing in depth.

Food for thought. Cheers.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
smallboyboyel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Talking about all these, anyone heard of any success story of redeeming a ML and setting up a family? Just curious cos there are a lot of them that went into relationships.

And if it did happen, do you envy the uy or think he is stupid? 😂
Saw your comment and decided to reply. There was once i got very close to a ML, she met with some trouble and just nice i was there to help her as she got really scared. I was also scared at that time but i cannot go anywhere too so i stayed by her. From there, things slowly progressed and she hinted a few times of asking me whether i like movies or not and there were a few times where i bought dinner over to eat w her. Things even got better that i manage to proceed to the next level. But after that night, things became awkward, she and i both know that i am not that capable to "rescue" her and she also know that there will be many arguments in the future. So it is a little hard as it is actually impossible. There was even a time where she was supposed to keep the full day for me but when i arrive she allowed me in late by 5 to 10 mins but then just started to guess and guess till she automatically showed me her call records to china. But then again, it takes alot to fully trust and not start to guess this and that given their job nature if you were to date them, let alone get into a relationship with them.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
You know the recent posts you been making make it look like you are going down a path of pain with this regular ml of yours. From asking about top up to gift to ml to giving you more time/more service/chatting more.

I definitely hope I am wrong and that you know what you are doing lol.

Anyway if I can add my two cent, a lot of time is not just the gals lying, we guys are also lying to get what we want.
Yeah i understand to don't give a fuck after leaving the place. Just saying since she offers more service for free it's making me hard to not rtm.

The gift is a misunderstanding, i am not buying any gifts.

I only want to know what's the price to top up for FJ so as to not get carrot, not sure what's wrong with that.

Last edited by justyouraverage; 12-04-2021 at 09:42 PM.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yup, I agree it's the freedom of folks here to dream.

Maybe there are rare cases that happened once in a blue moon.

Some realities that will be there no matter if you ignore or not.
1) Huge expenses or different perspective of living expenses. After working in this, they earn a lot so naturally their expectations of living expenses is much higher. Try and see if you can bao one for a month. If can do so without breaking a sweat, might be feasible.

2) 70% are with kids. Most end up in this situation because of bad life choices they made earlier, so likelyhood of single mum is really 7 out of 10. If you are ok, carry on.

3) Things are going to get sticky. If it can only remain underground, and it cannot surface then you are going to disappear from your regular life a lot.

3 things along with stuff like multiple fuck buddies (class A regulars), continuing this line of work, blsh blah blah.

Guess there will be those with a big heart and an enormous pocket.

For me, I learnt to be content with being FBs, dinner and fuck and maybe short holidays. Nothing in depth.

Some ML told me she thought 8-10k is average salary in singapore.

Not sure what csb her customers feeding her or she has upper middle class customers.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Wow, even after all these you can still draw the line. I am impressed. Haha

But a friend advised me, the best method not to call deeply for one, is to go for many.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, even after all these you can still draw the line. I am impressed. Haha

But a friend advised me, the best method not to call deeply for one, is to go for many.
Need very deep pockets to go for many
Old 12-04-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Need very deep pockets to go for many
what he meant was to rotate between mls, not to stick to one on a regular basis. its more dangerous that way.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
what he meant was to rotate between mls, not to stick to one on a regular basis. its more dangerous that way.
agreed bro, need to try this method, i also scared of getting KCed when i rtm too much.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
agreed bro, need to try this method, i also scared of getting KCed when i rtm too much.
Let me guess the girl you referring to is xx?
Old 12-04-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:

i told her about the few 'happily ever after' cases here, though very rare, it happens!!

wish her good luck and if the guy is you, good luck too!
I think should never give them too much dreams. Usually I just smirk it off if they ask. Think of all the consequences and if you are able to walk down the streets holding her hand and not at all worrying a customer can recognise her? Or introduce her to the family? Or company mates? Friends? Will you not picture her with other customers?

This is the only reason I respect the MLs and try not to give them a hard time, because their life is not going to be easy after. Whether they can find someone they love or have a normal life after is not easy. China is huge, so they may never be discovered about the other side of their life, but mentally they will always have this fear. but of course there will be bad apples among the lots.

Unless this is Japan, maybe.

Quote:
Yes! Just do not cross that line, feelings wise. MLs have said before I am 'cold', lol.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

This is the only reason I respect the MLs and try not to give them a hard time, because their life is not going to be easy after. Whether they can find someone they love or have a normal life after is not easy. China is huge, so they may never be discovered about the other side of their life, but mentally they will always have this fear. but of course there will be bad apples among the lots.

This i fully agree with you bro. They are here to earn a living, least we can do is not give them a hard time. Some bros who say the ML don't reply/ aeroplane rtm maybe cause the ML doesn't want to take you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1