The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Probably bombarded by 100s of messages and mine got lost somewhere. But I did tried to remind her a few times about every 1 to 2 hours lol. If it was a definite no time, I would at least go book someone else, or even if no reply at all i am also ok, but a 'Yes', then radio silence....
Even if got a confirmed booking there’s no guarantee you’d not be at the receiving end of a long waiting game at her place if a mix-up occurs..

So many variables to consider for someone who is just starting to settle down and getting her house in order..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-07-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Even if got a confirmed booking there’s no guarantee you’d not be at the receiving end of a long waiting game at her place if a mix-up occurs..

So many variables to consider for someone who is just starting to settle down and getting her house in order..
Ya imagine now every number message she receives, she needs to run it through their background checker. They are charged for every number that they check. After a while they stop checking because so many are new numbers, and its cost before they even make a cent yet. Need a while until ahe has more cash on hands before the cost of checking is not so duanting.

Just speculating la. If I'm a ML that will be my psychology when just starting out.
Old 12-07-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Yeah bros, even before i met Carrie (despite being her first customer), she mentioned she got alot of msgs and different numbers calling her.. so i can imagine how many other bros outside of this forum who didnt see my MR, tried to book her too.. even in my short 1hr with her constant msgs coming in

Maybe i guess her blurred photo gives bros a tease to try but dont give up! definitely worth a try. She also said today is very messy, so i guess at least 100 over text coming in, and 1 by 1 she check background so will take sometime.

Even i wechat her also she take few hrs to reply, so i can guess the amount of msgs coming in to her. Being new to this , i think she may not have the best time management skills too.

Last edited by johnsmithzz1996; 12-07-2020 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-07-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Yeah bros, even before i met Carrie (despite being her first customer), she mentioned she got alot of msgs and different numbers calling her.. so i can imagine how many other bros outside of this forum who didnt see my MR, tried to book her too.. even in my short 1hr with her constant msgs coming in
说到底,都是你害人家这么忙!

Even all the lao jiao also cannot get slot, guess I shall wait for the storm to calm down first then. Anyway, don't think she's gonna RTC anytime soon, no need to rush. haha

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-07-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maybe i guess her blurred photo gives bros a tease to try but dont give up! definitely worth a try. She also said today is very messy, so i guess at least 100 over text coming in, and 1 by 1 she check background so will take sometime.

Even i wechat her also she take few hrs to reply, so i can guess the amount of msgs coming in to her. Being new to this , i think she may not have the best time management skills too.
Long story short, right now there are way too many horny men looking for release..

That said, she'd get better with time and at least she has someone to show her the ropes in XWZ..

Old 12-07-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Besides legit messages, WLs also get bo liao ones like "Can I fuck you?" and the like, with no intention of booking.
Old 12-07-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Long story short, right now there are way too many horny men looking for release..
Previously like not enough stocks, now my list suddenly got so many to clear while need to RTM my regulars, omg......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Besides legit messages, WLs also get bo liao ones like "Can I fuck you?" and the like, with no intention of booking.
Haha, ya, I saw some of those msg before. Some questions is really damn bo liao and stupid one.

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-07-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
说到底,都是你害人家这么忙!

Even all the lao jiao also cannot get slot, guess I shall wait for the storm to calm down first then. Anyway, don't think she's gonna RTC anytime soon, no need to rush. haha
😂😂 HAHA, good thing must share! I feel she deserve our support, hardworking girl, high GFE, reminds me of XX.

Just a pity she don't put her photo cuz scared ppl recognise her, if not based on her looks i believe fellow bros will automatically go. But now no photo people don't dare to try 😁

She will stay here for long, just don't know if she will do this trade for long. Scared she go find other job since she has a valid pass to stay on
Old 12-07-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
This one no need to say lah lol.. Seen before so messages asking the MLs for weird stuff..

Last time if advertise on animal site high chance you'd get such messages, hence some of them rather put it up on SLG..

Old 12-07-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Previously like not enough stocks, now my list suddenly got so many to clear while need to RTM my regulars, omg......

Haha, ya, I saw some of those msg before. Some questions is really damn bo liao and stupid one.
That's why be sincere and specific. Ask for a specific window for booking. E.g.:"Hi there, are you free for an hour between 9-11pm? tomorrow?"
Old 12-07-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
I feel she deserve our support, hardworking girl, high GFE, reminds me of XX.
If she's anything like how XX is, then she'd most likely be a keeper for me..

Usually after first session you more or less know liao if you gonna RTM her on a regular basis..

Buay tahan liao faster reply me!!

Old 12-07-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's why be sincere and specific. Ask for a specific window for booking. E.g.:"Hi there, are you free for an hour between 9-11pm? tomorrow?"
Ya, that's what I did too. Give a window instead of a very specific time. Then the min she reply an available time, I just straight reply confirmed.
If not msg ding dong here ting dong there, it will be lost in lalang especially inexperience ones being bomb by thousand and one msgs.

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ya, that's what I did too. Give a window instead of a very specific time. Then the min she reply an available time, I just straight reply confirmed.
If not msg ding dong here ting dong there, it will be lost in lalang especially inexperience ones being bomb by thousand and one msgs.

Same for me. If not available within the time frame.
Will confirmed booking for the next day instead.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Don’t usually leave FRs but phase 2 has got me so bored.

Couldn’t get an appointment with Nat recently (Guess she’s Super fully subscribed this election weekend) so decided to go w July from 4***2 site . (Idk if it’s ok to post the link here. Mods/senior bros, please advise k?)

Location: 8/10 (convenient if driving or taking public. Most bros will know this central location cos other MLs are in nearby)
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (she’s prolly a C, but not v big; prolly just nice can cup w one hand.
Massage: 6/10
Service: 7/10 (hj was decent for me Cos we spent some time talking before the massage so it was fun for both sides)

On the whole, quite average but I’m a butt person so her peaches too yummy for me. She’s also one of the few mls that can hold a decent conversation in English so I could somehow click with her there.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post
Couldn’t get an appointment with Nat recently (Guess she’s Super fully subscribed this election weekend) so decided to go w July from 4***2 site . (Idk if it’s ok to post the link here. Mods/senior bros, please advise k?).
She's only 163cm tall? Her video and pics make it seem she's one very tall lady with those legs..

You're only allowed to post links from sponsored sites..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1