The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Peehole is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Pregnant FLs? Sorry if its the wrong place to post

But heck...Do you guys know of any pregnant FLs...must be at least 6-7 months pregnant and lactating..?

Willing to pay up to 800 per boink
Old 08-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
yeoalex83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pregnant FLs? Sorry if its the wrong place to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peehole View Post
But heck...Do you guys know of any pregnant FLs...must be at least 6-7 months pregnant and lactating..?

wow. such fetish also have ah??
Old 08-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

lol...do u have jap blood?

Quote:

내가 한국 여자를 사랑
私は日本の女の子が好き
我爱中国妹
I love Singapore Girls
Old 08-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
ekt8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekt8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ha ha... due next month... u dare ah?
Old 08-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 14
thydude is one of the Best!thydude is one of the Best!thydude is one of the Best!

U need to be shot dead.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
WildboySG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

please bro pregnant lady u also want?its inhumane
Old 08-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Huh? Y flame me?

Due next month can intro me cont bor... Got one mly fl just offer me 65 per boink 5 months pregnant only but not yet stomach big enough..

You guys should try with baby kicking nia...can feel e form of child as u hold her tummy when she Lana doggy.... Those interested let's share our fl contact...
Old 08-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
FLdude is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Huh? Y flame me?

Due next month can intro me cont bor... Got one mly fl just offer me 65 per boink 5 months pregnant only but not yet stomach big enough..

You guys should try with baby kicking nia...can feel e form of child as u hold her tummy when she Lana doggy.... Those interested let's share our fl contact...
Bro peehole, you seriously need a psych.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
ekt8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekt8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Huh? Y flame me?

Doggy? Too much...
Old 08-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 16
silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!

lll i wanted to say something.... but dunno what to type.... haiz.....

bro owl888, up u 3 yrs later as I upped u b4
Old 08-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Haha thanks Andy for giving me the 5 months pregnant FL

Looks: 6.8/10
Figure:8/10( big breasts but small waist but still can see the preggie tummy)
Race: Malay
BBJ: 8/10 (slurp slurp slurp)
FJ: 8/10( tight was hoping for it to be loose though)
Plus: Stereo and because she pregnant she keep cramping when i doggy her so clasp my didi tight tight...like got pulse
RTF: Definitely Yes but she say she wont allow me...
Dmg:$80 +20 for tips

Called Aishah up..ask her for FJ but she say no cuz she pregnant...Then i upped my offer to 80 for FJ...she then reluctantly agreed

So pick her up at boon lay ( the one where bhangra stay near boonlay place)...First look...not bad sweet young thing but she a bit shy got preggie tummy...Quickly got into my car...then vroom vroom go to multistorey car park top floor...

Once there...see noacar ard cuz noon ma...She unzip my pants then action action le...

Gave me a bbj...slurp slurp sound...use her teetht o graze my didi a lil bit....a bit pain...so i told her not to do that....but then she continued...so i angry i ji tou slap her head(not hard..just to tell her to stop ma) and told her to stop it la....Then realised her england not so good... she dont understand...So i forgive her and let her continue..

Second time round much better...she uses her lips...good suction power...like machiam want to suck my soldiers out...lucky i control good...she didnt get to suck them up..but she make me damn turn on...so i force her head in deeper and let her deep throat me...then she coughed and gagged...when she look up at me...those tear glazed eyes...wah liew turn me on even more...buey tahan so i told her to get behind to the back of my dad van to do things...

She a bit shy and afraid cuz she new to fl line...i think...but i agressive a bit...i say if she go to the back now i later tip her 20...she agreed then go back of van..then she slowly stripped...wah liew...her mocha skin so smooth...then she tu so long to take off her clothes...so i impatient...just help her take it off...cuz i dont like to wait

she like so shocked...then strip her...i quickly pull down my pants...She damn funny ask me to slow down...foreplay...so no choice lor...finger her...lick her a lil then put condom and ram it in...

wah liew i didn know pregnant woman so tight...when i ram it in...she almost let out a mini scream...then she try to back away a lil so i font go too deep...but really no feel ma if u dont go all e way in...so no choice...hafta pin her down and go all e way in....and start pumping
wah liew she very fast dry...but i stillc ontinue cuz got more feel plus
that contorted expression on her face---priceless!! i swear i almost came..
but i dont like missionary....so i ask her to turn over and let me doggy...she damn reluctant say i too long and big for her...but i remind i paying her more than mkt rate so no choice she allow me to doggy her...

then this time she start cramping but then when she cramp like grabbing my didi...i super high
keep pumping and pumping...she keep like trying to get away lucky i hold on to her waist and boobies while pumping her......keep turning her nipple...then she lactate a lil bit...wah liew feeling out of this world...bplus her lil kid inside her kick a lil i think./...

i sibei high...buey tahan finally offload...then when withdraw i saw a lil blood on the condom...like doing virgin nia...

she down there a bit crying le...but then i pass her the money tt time...can see she smiling happily as she count the money...

so drove her back...bought her some nasi lemak and ask her when she free for second round...but she say she dont want do it le...

but i think next week if i offer her 120 straight she wont say no..Wish me luck bros
Old 09-10-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
payed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, she pregnant man...don't be so agressive lah.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Based on your FR, let me ask you a simple question. ARE YOU PROUD OF WHAT YOU DID TO HER?

Quote:
Haha thanks Andy for giving me the 5 months pregnant FL

Called Aishah up..ask her for FJ but she say no cuz she pregnant...Then i upped my offer to 80 for FJ...she then reluctantly agreed

Gave me a bbj...slurp slurp sound...use her teetht o graze my didi a lil bit....a bit pain...so i told her not to do that....but then she continued...so i angry i ji tou slap her head(not hard..just to tell her to stop ma) and told her to stop it la....Then realised her england not so good... she dont understand...So i forgive her and let her continue..

Second time round much better...she uses her lips...good suction power...like machiam want to suck my soldiers out...lucky i control good...she didnt get to suck them up..but she make me damn turn on...so i force her head in deeper and let her deep throat me...then she coughed and gagged...when she look up at me...those tear glazed eyes...wah liew turn me on even more...buey tahan so i told her to get behind to the back of my dad van to do things...

wah liew she very fast dry...but i stillc ontinue cuz got more feel plus
that contorted expression on her face---priceless
!! i swear i almost came..
but i dont like missionary....so i ask her to turn over and let me doggy...she damn reluctant say i too long and big for her...but i remind i paying her more than mkt rate so no choice she allow me to doggy her...

then this time she start cramping but then when she cramp like grabbing my didi...i super high
keep pumping and pumping...she keep like trying to get away lucky i hold on to her waist and boobies while pumping her......keep turning her nipple...then she lactate a lil bit...wah liew feeling out of this world...bplus her lil kid inside her kick a lil i think./...
i sibei high...buey tahan finally offload...then when withdraw i saw a lil blood on the condom...like doing virgin nia...
she down there a bit crying le...but then i pass her the money tt time...can see she smiling happily as she count the money...

so drove her back...bought her some nasi lemak and ask her when she free for second round...but she say she dont want do it le...

but i think next week if i offer her 120 straight she wont say no..Wish me luck bros
Old 09-10-2010, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hellyeah is Cool - loads of Potential

thats it...im quitting for gd....fuck this shit
Old 09-10-2010, 02:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
Andoo Andoo

[QUOTE=Peehole;5286488]Haha thanks Andy for giving me the 5 months pregnant FL

Dear Peehole,

You are definitely not wrong on having such fetish, although sounds weird or even claimed by another samster as "inhumane".

Being a human being or what we Chinese are being taught of which is respectful to anybody, irregardless which countries or races he/she from/is/are. A pregnant woman can consider as already becoming a mother and also a girlfriend or wife to another person.

Therefore most normal human being will not commit such act.

I can only think of, only animals are likely to do so although not all types. At least human best friend which is dog also know when a female dog can be bonk and when not to.

Lastly my point is, like what Samster Silvers said "i wanted to say something.... but dunno what to type.... haiz.....", I will fill up the part missing, you are nothing but just a

CB Fu#ker who behave worst than a dog. Better believe in karma on what you did, hope this will not happen on your wife or daughter if you have any.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1