The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 29-03-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Married woman generally more open to raw.
Really meh? I thought they more reluctant cuz to protect their families when the go out hanky panky leh. No married woman in the right mind will wanna bring any disease home to their loved ones...

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 29-03-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

I personally encouter few MLs, that willing to raw.....i think the key thing is get their trust, alway patronise them and good in licking.lol.......when they get too high, that is the time to insert ur dick with cd, and they just enjoy raw session with you.
Old 29-03-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst View Post
3 raws with CIP with 3 different ladies at this now defunct MP.

MP was at bukit pasoh road,just opp the outram station. Some bros here may know which MP I am referring to.

1st raw and CIP was with the china ML, remembered she has a butterfly tattoo on her tummy/pelvis area. Her pussy was darn tight. And everytime i went over, would at least CIP 2x.

2nd raw and CIP was with this thai ML, darn good in milking your cum out.

And the 3rd raw and CIP was with this china ML,huge knockers and also always release 2x into her pussy.

Too bad, the place closed.

Woo nice broo i know which joint u refering to issit Fiona joint?
Old 29-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Woo nice broo i know which joint u refering to issit Fiona joint?
Wah...best sia
Old 29-03-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pentagon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Best is tian tian at club street many syt commando
is it at the lvl2 one?
Old 29-03-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
I personally encouter few MLs, that willing to raw.....i think the key thing is get their trust, alway patronise them and good in licking.lol.......when they get too high, that is the time to insert ur dick with cd, and they just enjoy raw session with you.
i agree with your statement, all MLs like to be serviced too and in return you might just unlock the next level, ready player one!
Old 29-03-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:

MP was at bukit pasoh road,just opp the outram station. Some bros here may know which MP I am referring to.

1st raw and CIP was with the china ML, remembered she has a butterfly tattoo on her tummy/pelvis area. Her pussy was darn tight. And everytime i went over, would at least CIP 2x.

And the 3rd raw and CIP was with this china ML,huge knockers and also always release 2x into her pussy.

The third one sounds awesone
Old 29-03-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Recently I fj one milf ml at spa in central area... after i doggy her for awhile want to change position so i pull out and make her lie down on teh massage bed..

then i take out condom thinking to let her bbbj + cim.. she saw me take out then ask me 'u dun want to wear?' then open her leg... wah lao limpeh stun like vegetable lo.. but raw not my style... so i just ask her to ownself rub ownself until i shoot at her pussy... shoot finish liao she still can spread my cum all over her pussy... sibei horny...
Old 29-03-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

One of the more memorable places that I've been too and the ladies were ooh-lala...

Those were the days and that's all I have to say about that

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-03-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
36six deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Recently I fj one milf ml at spa in central area... after i doggy her for awhile want to change position so i pull out and make her lie down on teh massage bed..

then i take out condom thinking to let her bbbj + cim.. she saw me take out then ask me 'u dun want to wear?' then open her leg... wah lao limpeh stun like vegetable lo.. but raw not my style... so i just ask her to ownself rub ownself until i shoot at her pussy... shoot finish liao she still can spread my cum all over her pussy... sibei horny...
Super horny and daring lady
Old 31-03-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Malibog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been seeing this ML for 1 year plus. First time raw with her in the shop was unexpected as I tried many times before but always got rejected. After which she missed her period and got paranoid, kept asking me how if she got pregnant by me, I asked how she confirm is me, and was told she only did it with me, not me who else. LOL. Luckily her period came after 1 week late.
Now we are seeing each other, and been having our weekly outings, still doing raw during her safe period, and with condom otherwise.
For payment wise I just pay her the amount she receive as tips if she were to work. But not by handing her the cash upfront to her, rather she will pass me her earnings and I just top up the balance.
Old 01-04-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibog View Post
But not by handing her the cash upfront to her, rather she will pass me her earnings and I just top up the balance.
Huh? What u mean by this? Is it end of the day if she never earn her target u top up ah?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 01-04-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
AudreyJule deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Been seeing this ML for 1 year plus. First time raw with her in the shop was unexpected as I tried many times before but always got rejected. After which she missed her period and got paranoid, kept asking me how if she got pregnant by me, I asked how she confirm is me, and was told she only did it with me, not me who else. LOL. Luckily her period came after 1 week late.
Now we are seeing each other, and been having our weekly outings, still doing raw during her safe period, and with condom otherwise.
For payment wise I just pay her the amount she receive as tips if she were to work. But not by handing her the cash upfront to her, rather she will pass me her earnings and I just top up the balance.
Why she pass you her earnings? Sound like you are her pimp
Old 01-04-2021, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Malibog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She will pass to me a certain amount which she earned. For example $1900, then I will transfer her $2000. The $100 is the supposed “tip” that I will top up because she went out with me twice.

She passed her earnings to me to help make the transfer (so she don’t need to carry so much cash to do the deposit) to her designated account which she use it to send money home
Old 01-04-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
She will pass to me a certain amount which she earned. For example $1900, then I will transfer her $2000. The $100 is the supposed “tip” that I will top up because she went out with me twice.

She passed her earnings to me to help make the transfer (so she don’t need to carry so much cash to do the deposit) to her designated account which she use it to send money home
Lol means u helping her evade income tax? Sounds like money laundering hahaha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1