The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-03-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-jiajia/

She really look like tasha. The sg artist

Young. Hot. Will look at you when she move your rod up and down

Shiok. Will recommend
Old 11-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
No more Soma.

You must have just come out from a coma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Out of scene for few months , used to find this girl called Soma , has she RTC already ?
Old 11-03-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
PrettyWoman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Recently went on a ML spree and decided to share my experience...now that there are so many choices. Hope bros enjoy!

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yan-yan/
Not too attracted by her photos but was recommended by my past top 5 Lollo...so decided to give her a try.

Location is central. Yan Yan looks better than the photos. She is chatty and willing to learn and accomodate to requests within her boundaries. Her massage packs a punch and is experienced. I like her limbs and prostate massage best.
When comes to sensual, she is SN and her C cup boobs does wonder all over my body. I like her tongue skills best when licking my nipples and performing HJ on me. I returned the favour caressing and licking her nips and I came in no time. Shiok...a rtm material.

Nina https://sglonelyguy-20.com/nina-massage/
Have visited Nina a few times and she is my top choice for now. She is by far my most complete companion...tall, friendly, toned and sexy, and endowed with D cup twin peaks (my favourite).

She has more than 20 sets of sexy lingerie for your fantasy pleasure. She has appeared in sexy lingerie, OL outfit and even bespectacled to add a tinge of innocence to her sexiness. Interested bros can let her know your preference and she will not disappoint.

Her massage is improving but that is just my appetiser. With her sexy lingerie coming off and her twin peaks the main highlights during sensual, those long legs, toned body and soft moans are really difficult to resist. The challenge for me is to last longer during the next visit...haha!

================================================== ====
My Current Top 5
Nina https://sglonelyguy-20.com/nina-massage/
Yi Yi https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/
Jia Jia https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-jiajia/
W https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/
Shi Shi https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-shi-shi/

My Past Top 5 (RTC MLs)
Xuan Xuan aka Rayna, JJ, LL, Xiao Xue, Lollo
Old 11-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
nihongoevolved deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Romy
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/romy-massage/

Was a bit skeptical due to some copy-and-paste reviews both here and on the website. But there were enough good reviews on the massage so I tried it.

Location: Slight workout to get to the place, but easy to find.

Environment: Clean. After sensual will switch to big bed for JG and HJ.

Looks: milf, doesn't look like ads so I was a bit disappointed, but still ok looking. Probably 30+.

Figure: Not as skinny as ads. Jugs are nice to hold.

Massage: Reviews didn't disappoint. Super strong and helped me untangle some knots. Highly recommended if you want a good shoulder & back massage.

Sensual: Knows her stuff. Got me to lift up my pelvis while facing down and she worked her magic. Feels nice.

Juagen: My first time. Little painful but feel it helped relax my groin area.

HJ: Lots of patterns. I wasn't reacting too much to the soft and light touches, she sensed it and switched to harder movements. I would say not the highlight but overall it was worth it.

Personality: Hardworking and down to earth. Can hold a conversation.

A great experience for the lower-than-market price.

RTM: yes if I want an effective massage, but her looks are not my style.

Last edited by nihongoevolved; 11-03-2023 at 07:17 PM.
Old 11-03-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/romy-massage/

Face: 5/10
Mass: 5/10
JG: 9/10
Balls and cock playing: 9/10 slow and sensational. Lotsa of pattern.

Early session yesteday. Very good location for driver. Walking army may takes 15-20mins from MRT. Door open sian half. Massage was piano and 1 hand frequently. Requested to end in 15mins. Proceed to bed for JG and HJ. A good 30mins. Slowly caresseed balls and cock. Ok.. was good. Sense that i was cumming and gave a decent stroke. Stroke non stop even after cummed for next 1min. Had to beg her to stop. Love this.

Rtm: Unlikely

Conclusion: for $100 can hiam much. Overall 7.5/10.
Old 11-03-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
It's common sense

You think a ML don't look out for hygiene on her customer?

Sadly some bros don't think it's important.
Common sense is lacking these days. The problem is many didn't realized that while we are judging the WL , they are evaluating us as well.

After all , it is human chemistry and we are dealing with woman's erratic mood.
Go with no expectation and cover in pocket. You never know what you are going to get
Old 11-03-2023, 06:02 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Suddenly so many newbies with single count, post lengthy frs 🤔 hopefully this thread won't become another spamming thread for sponsors. We need a thread to speak the source of truth

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 11-03-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Thanks bro @coolblue for taking one bullet for the team
Helped us to save our Moolah for worthwhile MLs
Her videos look good but alas the power of technology can make an ugly duckling looks like a beautiful swan
Was going to make contact. Better save my $$ for other MLs

Sharing is indeed Caring
This is the spirit of this forum.
To share the Gems and to avoid land mines
Ya wasted my bullet and vit m. Anyway thanks for upping. FYI she does HJ, Bbbj cim, AR and FJ at different rates. So it’s a WL. Not a ML.
Old 11-03-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
only memories are time spend with XX in that apartment.
Yes… really good memories… I even dreamt of her lately lol … haiz… I dun think we can find a better one than her …
Old 11-03-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
All thanks to her Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43v3r View Post
Yes… really good memories… I even dreamt of her lately lol … haiz… I dun think we can find a better one than her …
Old 11-03-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Suddenly so many newbies with single count, post lengthy frs 🤔 hopefully this thread won't become another spamming thread for sponsors. We need a thread to speak the source of truth
First we have FLs from Dome 2 coming here masquerading as MLs...... now this massage thread is starting to be like Dome 2 with fake photos and reviews. You need to do your homework to weed out the paid reviews and the genuine (getting rare) ones.
Old 11-03-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
okayone1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry noob question - what is SM service?
Old 11-03-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

MR for Shu Qi

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/shu-qi-massage/

Finally got to meet this little cutie. Really look like the famous Taiwanese celebrity. She has a bubbly personality, which makes me feel comfortable with her. Felt like a friend even though we just met.

The massage was good. Can feel she put in effort. But the highlight was the BBBJ. Can really suck well. Gave her 9/10 for that.

No shortchange of time. Very professional for someone her age.

RTM for sure.
Old 11-03-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Clearly is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by 43v3r View Post
Bros, you two keep talking to each other about this XX. In the past, there are so many XX like Xuan Xuan, xiao xiao, xin xin, xi xi.....I believe the rest of forum don't know which one you two refer to.
Old 11-03-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Why everyone using the name Robert in derogative tones?

I wish I am a Robert.

That would mean I’m rich, have lots of money to anyhow throw without worry, drive sports car and can have any girl I want just throw money until she surrender.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1