The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
suckmycork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Sex Diary!

Chapter 1 - Hand Fetishism

The last day of school before the year end holiday, I was sec 2, once again punish by our math teacher Miss Chee to stay back after school. 
I was only released after everybody have left and as usual I went up to the top floor toilet for a smoke before leaving school. 
Before I can finish peeing at the urinal, Meiling slam the toilet door open yelling "Andy r u there?" 
Meiling was a sec 4 ah lian, pony tail with this WOW developed c-cup with a figure of vase. She was Andy's gf. (Andy also in sec4, back then was one of my closes basketball teammate a gangster and a famous bully in school)
I was stun with her action as she approaches
Meiling: Ah boy, u c Andy here?" 
Before I can react, she's already standing beside me waiting for an answer. 
Me: We will meet after school at Macdonalds, think they are there waiting already.
Meiling: Then hurry up small dick!
I was furious hearing her comments and reply
Me: What small, mine is bigger than Andy's one ok!
She gave a stare at my 2ic and grab the small fellow and started stroking it, I was embarrassed at first but soon enjoying her participation. 
My 2ic did not disappoint me which grew to a monster soon after a few stroke.  
Meiling: Never thought that guys at your age can grow so big!
Me: Not all, it's mine that makes the difference!
As she was so focus on my 2ic, I realize that her left breast were rubbing against my right arm while she is doing her stroking, which given me a good view of her cleavage from the opening of her uniform, wearing a half cup baby blue coloured bra supporting her fair white huge boobs. 
We stay at that position for about 2mins and I ejaculated this thick yellowish cum all over the urinal wall and floor.
Meiling: Wow u r not only big, u shoot a lot too!
She gave me a smile and said : Now clean up, we need to go!
I hurry to wipe up the mess and pick up my bag, as I was heading to the door.
Meiling: Fashion show ah?
As she zip up my shorts and give my 2ic a gentle pat. 
I then realize that in the hurry, I forgot to zip up my school shorts. 
When we reaches Macdonalds, we saw Andy and 3 other of our friends sitting at a cozy corner.
Andy: Ah Boy, stayback again ah, now get something to eat and meet us at the billiard center.
Volunteer to get meals for Meiling and myself, I dash out of my seat heading towards the counter. When I'm back, Meiling was all alone at the corner with her legs crossed wearing this freaking short school skirt, her snow white legs were so sexy and smooth as seems ants will slip and fall on them. While I was standing beside her I notice that I get a good view of her cleavage again. As a green horn, I was caught looking as she pinch my arm saying
Meiling: Enough already dicopek?
I kept quiet heading to the seat opposite for her but were pull back by her
Meiling: Sit beside me, I won't eat you!
As instructed, I sat beside her and we started having our meal. 
She was seated so close to me that her boobs keep knocking my arm when she was taking our consolidated fries on the tray near my side and I feel my heart rate increases and my 2ic harden.
Out of a sudden, she leaned towards me grabbing my 2ic with her left hand while reaching for my drink using her right hand. 
Meiling: Hahaha, u r so cute, so fast hard Liao?
She took a few sip from my drink with a very satisfied smile while using her left hand still  rubbing my 2ic, below the table. 
Me: Sis, I cannot liao, I will come on my shorts!
She laid her head on my shoulder smiling.
Meiling: Then let it come loh!
Sure enough, I jack off my second shot of the day and wet my shorts!
Me: C lah, all wet, how to go play billiard later!
Meiling: That's your punishment for looking without my permission!
After our meal, leaving a message to Andy that I'm not joining them, I headed home alone.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future
Re: My Sex Diary!

Good Start!!!

1st Camper Reporting

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Old 02-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HornyArea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting impatiently for second part!
Old 02-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 14
mapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to behold

Here goes the second camper..
Old 02-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 16
Chanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing

<3
Old 02-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
liber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp for more updates
Old 02-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Skyie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting HJ for peeking, bound for better enjoyment.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wsite2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: My Sex Diary!

nice story waiting for more update
Old 03-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

Chapter2 -  My Luckiest Moment

Being the only child, with parents working till late nights, I always have the entire house and lots of home alone freedom for myself. 
I step into the house, naked myself and dump the wet shorts with my cum (ref to Ch- 1) into the washing machine and went to bed for a nap. 
I woke up around 6pm, still naked lying on the bed recalling what Meiling did to me and started to masturbate, suddenly I remember that my cousin Jess came over to stay at our place for a week for this coming holiday and before I can jump out of bed to get my room door close, she was already standing there staring at my private act. She pause for a few second eyeing on my full grown 2ic 
Jess: Errrrrr....come down for dinner when u r ready.
As she quickly walk off. 
I jump out of my bed Immediately pulling on a boxer and went down to the kitchen.
As I approach the dinning table, I notice that Jess eyes were looking at my 2ic, then I came to realise that it was still quite erected. 
I tried to cool myself down but damn, to my surprise Jess was not wearing any bra with her hard pointed nipples so obvious underneath her white loose teeshirt. 
Jess, a year older than me, was those obedient, well behaved helpful and good-natured kind of gal, shoulder length hair, small build with about an A-B cup breast and a face which I considered average looking.
Jess: Ah Boy, your parents left a message that they are not coming back till tomorrow nite and I'm here to stay till next Sunday.
Me: Ya hor, your mom went oversea for some business trip and you are here to stay for a week. 
Jess: U forget Liao right, that's y u...(while she took another glance at my erected 2ic.)
I took a sit hiding my 2ic under the table and start off our dinner with her. 
Jess was a very good cook despite her age and our family get to taste them every weekend without fail and that makes both our family very close but the first time where Jess came over to stay .
We started some conversation while having our dinner but I was only concentrating on her nipples which I was introduce this very first time. 
When we were done with our meal Jess stood up, started clearing the empty plates
Jess: Leave the washing to me.
Me: Do u need my help?
Jess: No, thanks.
As she carry the plates to the basin,
I was attracted to her oversize loose tee that covers just slighty below her crotch area which seems like she's not wearing any shorts underneath them. I came to realize that she have this flawless slim long legs that I personally fancy a lot. 
Jess: R u still hungry? 
Me: I'm full already and the dishes u prepared r very nice. (Thinking that I'm hungry to see what's underneath the tee-shirt)
Jess: Good, go make yourself comfortable then.
Me: Ok, shout for me if u need any help.
I stood up, just when I was about to leave the kitchen, this Jess really know how to please me while she bend over clearing the rubbish bin on the floor with her glossy white panty facing me covering her cute firm small ass, I capture this image in my mind as I rush back to my room to wank off, when I was half way thru, Jess sudden knock while opening my room door with a plate of fruits and I was caught doing in front of her once again. 
Jess: Sorry, here's your fruits.
This time she really have a close up view of my full grown monster, as she blush and ran off. 
Due to this incident, I confined myself in my room during her stay till the second day, as usual with only Jess and me alone in the house, I was in my room playing video games, having this urge to pee, I used the toliet in my room that were link to the visitor's room next door. After I'm done, I realize that the other toilet door was not totally close, out of curiosity I went over to have a peep and certainly found my luckiest moment.
Jess was laying on the bed with her legs spread wide, sliding a pillow up and down on her clit as she slowly wet her glossy white panty. She went further stripping her tee shirt off, finger painting her own nipples exposing her little tities to me, Immediately I started to wank behind the door enjoying this free show. 
She took off her panty soon after, tapping and vibrating her pussy with her palm, given an opportunity viewing her thin layer of bushes neatly spread along her groin area. It wasn't too long when I saw her jerk a  few times, with her juice splashing on to the pillow and bed with a soft moan reaching her orgasm. She lay there motionless for a while with her legs still wide open, I ejaculated soon after watching, shooting all over my toilet floor extremely satisfied with her live show. 
As I was about to grab some tissues to wipe up the mess, she came in (already with her tee shirt on) and caught me naked again.
Jess: What r u doing?
She pause awhile... (noticed her door was not close)
Jess: U... U saw it!
Before I can give her an answer, she step on my semen and lost balance, at that point of time, I reach out to grab her, instead of holding her balance, both of us fell on the floor with me landed on top of her. 
She moan with pain with our body glue so close together, don't know why suddenly I found her so attractive from her frown look and her hair scent follow by her deep breathing.
I tried to remove my weight on her while using my palm to support myself back up while my palm slip on my own semen and I landed mouth to mouth with her. 
For some unexplainable reason we started some serious kissing and proceed to some sexual French kiss. 
In the process my hands were already exploring everywhere of her body entering under her tee-shirt. Massaging her tilts and tuning of her nipples were done surprisingly without any resistance as my first touch of a female breast makes me hard on instantly.  
My fingers proceed downwards into her forest (she did not wear back her panty after her orgasm) and I started dialing the rotary phone, I can feel and see clearly that she's enjoying so much of my services as she gave out some moan softly with my gentle movements. As I started finger mining her, she grab my hand shouting pain stopping my action. I insist inserting my middle finger slowly where I felt her griping my wrist with all her strength.
Jess: Boy, very pain!
I ignore her while inserting further in and out diverting her attention by lifting her tee-shirt and began sucking and licking her pinkish nipple like a hungry baby. 
While she was enjoying with her eyes close, I position myself on top of her stoking her clit while quietly sliding my 2ic into her's. With one push I enter her while she gave out a mournful cry, griping my arm again with all her might. 
I felt so warm, wet and tight inside her while penetrating in and out, it feels so good as I bonk her harder and harder, she gave out this moaning softy with every charge I made which brings me to my peak and I came in her. Having this satisfaction that no words in my dictionary can describe. 
We stay hugging each other for sometime till I realize that my 2ic was bloodily stained, WOW, she's a virgin!
Jess: Did u shoot in?
Me (acting blur): I guess so!
Jess: What if I get pregnant?
Me: Then u will be the mother of Ah Boy junior loh!
We both laugh away...
Old 03-05-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Setting up camp here for more , cheers bros ..............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 03-05-2011, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Ah Boy faster come back, camp here waiting for more HJ story.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Wah ah boy your story damn steam...wished that my sec school days were as shiok as yours.... Camping here for more
Old 03-05-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

Chapter3- Happy Family

Jess became my FB during her week stay at our house when finally her mom (Aunty Amy) flew back from her business trip, which means she will fetch Jess back. 
Jess were very sad on her last night so I accompany her in the room till morning without any sleep. 
Soon dawn breaks, as she volunteer visiting the supermarket, wanted to make me a special meal. She insist that I took some rest and promise to wake me up once lunch was ready. 
Aunty Amy reaches our house around 10am directly from airport with her luggage as I invited her in.
Aunty Amy had divorced with her husband when Jess was 4 yrs old, she was only 20 yrs old when she brought up Jess all by her own.
Yes, Amy was 31 yrs old now, a very successful career women, got the brain, have the looks with a lot of suitor but were all rejected. She was  about the same build as Jess but with loaded front and back. 
Amy: Ah Boy, how r u? Where's your parents?
Me: They went for mahjong session last night and won't be back till late noon, make yourself at home aunty.
Jess: Mom, I'm heading to the supermarket to prepare lunch for Ah Boy, can we leave after that?
Amy: Sure darling, I miss your dishes too. I can wash up before joining u both for lunch.
When Jess left, I guided Amy to Jess room while having some short conversation monitoring Amy body comparing them with Jess (wondering if Jess will out beat her in near future).
Leaving her, I went back to my room to take a nap. 
I was fast asleep while a shadow woke me up from my dreams.
It was Amy standing beside my bed with only a towel wrap over her, those curves, those B+cup boobies, her wet look OMG thats really a MILF. When I was drooling, I notice she was staring at my 2ic where I came to realize that it was sticking out from my boxer stiff and hard. 
Amy: Ah Boy, u grown well.
Me: ..... ......
Amy: Is that the longest U can get?
As she sat on my bed grab my 2ic and started to pamper it. She was good at it, mingling my balls with her left while  stroking with her right, while to my surprise, she bend over started licking and sucking my monster. 
Just when I was enjoying her skills, she started deep throating that really weaken my legs. 
When my 2ic reaches it's potential length, she moves on top of me position my monster into her clit and started riding and rocking above me.
She remove her towel revealing her great assets bouncing vigorously in front of me, her pokey, light brownish nipples, her model like figure... 
Stretching out my hand cupping and squeezing her wobbling boobies while tuning her nipples makes me feels so high.
Amy: Let me know when u r coming, I don't want u to ejaculate inside.
Me : Ahhh Ahhhh ... Ok!
After a nice 3mins ride, changing to a few other positions.
Me : Coming coming!
Amy quickly escape and stuff my monster into her mouth as I released my army with great pleasure. 
She sucked so hard again, giving me a weak feeling as I saw her swallowing all my cum as she proceed licking my dick dry.
Amy: I must admit that u have a huge and powerful penis that adults man envy! 
Me: .... ....
Amy: I was just curious where the other bathroom door link after my bath and happen to c your penis! We should try this more often ya?
Hearing the opening of the main door, Amy rush back to the bathroom.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

Chapter 4 - It's My Moves

The school holiday ends as I was promoted to sec3. 
Miss Chee, became our form teacher, was a 23 y.o. NUS grad. She have a shoulder length straight hair with short fringe covering all her forehead, oriental looks, about 1.6m tall, slim build with about 32c -26-32. She use to have a bf that came to fetch her everyday but MIA for already a week.
It's unavoidable to get punishment from her, even just for not paying attention in her class, so my stay back after school occur almost everyday.
I even got a nickname as Miss Chee's pet. 
One fine day, I was caught fighting with a schoolmate in school and got confined in a class by our discipline master. Miss Chee pull me out after she found out and provoked a meet-the-parents session in another class.(I was not at all afraid due to my rebellious character)
 I was brought to a room all alone with her and also our first time that we sat so close together where I got to smell her perfume and had some body contact. 
Chee: Ah Boy, y did u fight? U made me very disappointed and heartbreak u know? U were a brilliant kid, always did well in exams but followed the wrong group of friends. That's why I always hold you back after class trying to separate u from them!
Me: Miss Chee, the guy that I whack said bad things about u!
Chee: What did he said?
Me: He said that U r a slut that needs men accompany, that's y u made me stay back to be your sex slave. I was so agitated and was uncontrollable that time.
Having eye contact with her, I saw tears forming in her eyes, after I replied and added on saying
Me: I love U and I cherish our relationship, I won't allow anyone to spoil the image of u and I Swear (raising my volume)
She immediately broke down and cry, hiding her face on my shoulder. 
Comforting her by patting her hair, I got a chance to see her pink loose cardigan exposing her tank top with opening showing her cleavage. 
Covered with these oversize white laces bra just loose enough for some spectacular view of her pinky little nipples. I got aroused by the sight and my 2ic responded to it.  
I when on patting her back stroking her bra strap taking some advantage of her. It took awhile before she gain her calm, withdrew her head away from my shoulders. 
While she's gaining her upright position, her hand accidentally brush on my harden 2ic.
Chee: What's that? Is that a weapon that was not suppose to bring to school?
(Without much thinking)
Me: It's a weapon allright!
She immediately insist that I surrender the weapon to her.
Me: Miss Chee, it's not what u think!
Chee: Take it out now! U bad boy hiding it there!
As she started checking and touching my pants.
Me: No, there's nothing there!
The more resistance I made, the more eager Miss Chee reaction were, as we struggle, her cardigan happen to get tangle with my pants and snap, my pants give way and down it goes, greeted by my full grown 2ic head peeping above my undies.
We both went stun for a second as she blushed.
Chee: Y r u wearing an undersize underwear?
Me: Not undersize, mine dick was just too big!
Chee: Ya, right! (While she gave me an opposed face). 
Cannot bear to lose, I pull down my underwear showing my red full grown monster.
She responds with a drop jaw, with her eyes nearly pop out as she bend for a closer look, tapping my dragon head like a curious cat while exposing her cleavage of her 32c boobies again.
When I was so engross on targeting another view of her nipples, she turn bolder exploring my monster with both her hands. 
I went on coaching her my regular stroking method which she adapt quickly. 
Happily playing with her new toy, I began my attack on her bobbies unhooking her bra strap at her back which she jump to a shock. 
Chee: What r u do...(before she can finish her sentence, I kissed her)
To my delight she did not move an inch but gave in to my approach. She was so engross with my kissing where she never even stop my hand which already there squeezing and pumping her boobies. Shifting my kissing to her ears and neck, I manage to distract her taking her cardigan off, lifting her tank top and bra to a level, revealing her two proportionate round firm melons.
My sucking of her nipples made her so vexed that she barely looked at me.
Working on her clit, my hands went into her panty stroking her frontal wall making her so wet ready for my insert. 
It never took too long to position myself on top of her stuffing my entire monster into her's as she gave out a soft moan.
I increases my momentum ramping harder and faster made her moan louder in pleasure, breathing deeply like she's running a marathon.  
I cover her mouth to sustain her volume while enjoying a good 5 mins of ramping till I exploded all onto her belly.
She looks so exhausted jerking away with her eyes shut while I added another wonderful moment to my diary.
I was told that Miss Chee boyfriend broke up with her a week before, that made my earily approach successful.

Old 04-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
balong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story writing, thanks 4 sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1