The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 3
yoloman987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoloman987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Entanglement with ex-ML turned spa boss

Bro, best story! Update when you are free, stay happy and positive!
Old 18-04-2022, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
TonyAdams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Z is such a wonderful lady!
Old 18-04-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Damn i really love this story

A man however strong, will always need such a woman by his side

She is a dream girl for many I'm sure, the only baggage is that she is married

Bro CheongingEdge, thanks so much for the sincere write-up and I am always looking forward to more of your story with her

May you and her have a beautiful future together whatever the tie-up
Thanks bro, I'm very grateful for the fact that I met her. Besides the fact that she's married, she's also actually quite self conscious of the fact that she's a ML before and raised this more than once that what if we bumped into my friends who were her ex-clients before. She's quite blunt about this, that these friends may have groped and sucked on her tits before and released their armies onto her hand (she really phrased it something like this).

I don't think I'm the type who wants to be tied down and this is actually my biggest hurdle rather than the part about her being a ML before. I'm already past the stage of worrying about how others see me or laugh at me etc, but I still need to keep assuring her that. Think maybe that's the difference too, that in China, they see face as one of the most impt thing to a man. But now at least when we go out to somewhere far from her house and her in-laws' place, she will finally let me hold her hand in public when we walk. lean on my shoulders etc.

Just that we are still not sure how we will move forward
Old 18-04-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Thanks bro, I'm very grateful for the fact that I met her. Besides the fact that she's married, she's also actually quite self conscious of the fact that she's a ML before and raised this more than once that what if we bumped into my friends who were her ex-clients before. She's quite blunt about this, that these friends may have groped and sucked on her tits before and released their armies onto her hand (she really phrased it something like this).

I don't think I'm the type who wants to be tied down and this is actually my biggest hurdle rather than the part about her being a ML before. I'm already past the stage of worrying about how others see me or laugh at me etc, but I still need to keep assuring her that. Think maybe that's the difference too, that in China, they see face as one of the most impt thing to a man. But now at least when we go out to somewhere far from her house and her in-laws' place, she will finally let me hold her hand in public when we walk. lean on my shoulders etc.

Y need to worry what ppl think?
Covid19 teaches the world an impt lesson.
Old 18-04-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:

Just my 2 cents, bro. If you are not sure, then don't move forward. Stay where you are and just enjoy the moments with her. She's still legally married, and there's nothing you can do unless she divorce the hubby. I hope you don't get the same experience like bro Shrouded who got involved with 2 married women, and got whacked by both their husbands.

I am also currently banging a milf ML, and we have developed to a level where we are almost like husband and wife. Good thing is that she is divorced with a kid back in China. But we have maintained status quo, because she know that I am also banging a couple of my other FBs.

Just thread carefully, and avoid the pitfalls. Cheers.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 18-04-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Sir your encounter is a god send. If I met such a lady I will pray to my ancestor daily.

Used to know a ml too. She was divorce kid in China. Talk to her for 2 years she dun do hj or bj etc.

After 2 months we started a bond and she hinted at me to take her for dinner and rested at inn etc. Never had sex with her as always find her relaxing to talk to. Somehow covid struck was made redundant I no choice but to delete her contact
Old 18-04-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Just my 2 cents, bro. If you are not sure, then don't move forward. Stay where you are and just enjoy the moments with her. She's still legally married, and there's nothing you can do unless she divorce the hubby. I hope you don't get the same experience like bro Shrouded who got involved with 2 married women, and got whacked by both their husbands.

I am also currently banging a milf ML, and we have developed to a level where we are almost like husband and wife. Good thing is that she is divorced with a kid back in China. But we have maintained status quo, because she know that I am also banging a couple of my other FBs.

Just thread carefully, and avoid the pitfalls. Cheers.
Yup, so we are making sure we take our time to think through and discuss. We also considered the possibility that if we move from the current status quo, things may turn bad actually. She may be more jealous of me finding other ladies while I may find her naggy etc. We also considered the fact that some day we may also be tired of each other, so we are also more focused on enjoying the current situation, but topics about whether to move forward do come up time to time, especially after our strolls and during the cuddling after sex

We are in no rush, and sometimes even enjoy the fact that we have our own private space. She's in no rush to divorce her hubby too. Essentially they are just married in name, and both are turning a blind eye to the other's activities outside. Just that it's more complicated cos of kid
Old 18-04-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story... am enjoying and camping for more
Old 21-04-2022, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
FatButLight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share bro, please continue.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story.. waiting for updates
Old 07-05-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We are in no rush, and sometimes even enjoy the fact that we have our own private space. She's in no rush to divorce her hubby too. Essentially they are just married in name, and both are turning a blind eye to the other's activities outside. Just that it's more complicated cos of kid

Any further development to move forward?

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Pokkahontas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, thanks for sharing!
Old 09-05-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Just a short continuation again

We were both silent during most of the car ride after her declaration, but continued to hold hands as I drove. As we were nearing the place for me to drop her off, she broke the ice again

Z: Can I know what you are thinking?
Me: I'm not too sure myself
Z: Are you scared?
Me: Yes, I...
Z (interrupting me and gently squeezing my hand): I was just joking
Me: Let me finish what I want to say
Z: OK

Instead of continuing, I just looked out for a carpark and turned inside and parked in a lot. After bracing myself and I can sense Z don't know what to do or where to look, I finally turned to look at her and it took her a while before she met my eyes

Me: You know what scares me?
Z: You don't want the responsibility? You don't have to be, I will bring up the child myself
Me: No that's not it. I think I love you

Z was giving me a stunned look

Me: I'm seriously considering it, and that's what scare me. I never wanted to be a family man. But when you said that just now, I was not only shocked but happy

I reached over to kiss Z and Z frenched me back passionately. It took us a while to break the kiss

Me: If you are pregnant with my kid, will you be mine?
Z: I'm already yours
Me: That's not what I mean and you know it

Z was silent before going on weakly about how messy the situation is and how it will be messier if she tried to be with me. I listened silently for a while

Me: He already knows what's going on, so what could be worse?
Z: It's a pride matter for him, he will never want to divorce
Me: And he's ok that his wife is with me all these while?

Z stayed silent and I can see that she's becoming visibly upset and so I didn't continue the conversation in that direction.

Me: You are willing to have my child?
Z: Yes, I know it's impulsive, but I want to have your child. Even if we are not together, I will bring the child up well.
Me: What about me? I can't see the child or be the father openly?
Z: I know it's selfish....
Me: And also, how will he treat the child?

We stayed silent for a while more before Z asked me to continue our way and send her back. I can see that she's holding back tears now and decided it wasn't good to drop her off in this state. So I leaned forward to kiss her again and after we frenched for a while

Me: How is it?
Z: What?
Me: My sperm... is it leaking out of you?

Z slapped me real hard on my arm and finally started smiling. I then drove off and we remained silent until I stopped the car. As she start to exit from the car, I just quickly said

Me: You are mine, I have already planted my flag in you.

Z seemed to suddenly blush and shy nodded then quickly got out of the car. Before closing the door, she turned back and said

Z: Pick me up again tonight, I will tell you the place and time

Before allowing me to respond she just quickly walked away
Old 10-05-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just a short continuation again

We were both silent during most of the car ride after her declaration, but continued to hold hands as I drove. As we were nearing the place for me to drop her off, she broke the ice again

Z: Can I know what you are thinking?
Me: I'm not too sure myself
Z: Are you scared?
Me: Yes, I...
Z (interrupting me and gently squeezing my hand): I was just joking
Me: Let me finish what I want to say
Z: OK

Instead of continuing, I just looked out for a carpark and turned inside and parked in a lot. After bracing myself and I can sense Z don't know what to do or where to look, I finally turned to look at her and it took her a while before she met my eyes

Me: You know what scares me?
Z: You don't want the responsibility? You don't have to be, I will bring up the child myself
Me: No that's not it. I think I love you

Z was giving me a stunned look

Me: I'm seriously considering it, and that's what scare me. I never wanted to be a family man. But when you said that just now, I was not only shocked but happy

I reached over to kiss Z and Z frenched me back passionately. It took us a while to break the kiss

Me: If you are pregnant with my kid, will you be mine?
Z: I'm already yours
Me: That's not what I mean and you know it

Z was silent before going on weakly about how messy the situation is and how it will be messier if she tried to be with me. I listened silently for a while

Me: He already knows what's going on, so what could be worse?
Z: It's a pride matter for him, he will never want to divorce
Me: And he's ok that his wife is with me all these while?

Z stayed silent and I can see that she's becoming visibly upset and so I didn't continue the conversation in that direction.

Me: You are willing to have my child?
Z: Yes, I know it's impulsive, but I want to have your child. Even if we are not together, I will bring the child up well.
Me: What about me? I can't see the child or be the father openly?
Z: I know it's selfish....
Me: And also, how will he treat the child?

We stayed silent for a while more before Z asked me to continue our way and send her back. I can see that she's holding back tears now and decided it wasn't good to drop her off in this state. So I leaned forward to kiss her again and after we frenched for a while

Me: How is it?
Z: What?
Me: My sperm... is it leaking out of you?

Z slapped me real hard on my arm and finally started smiling. I then drove off and we remained silent until I stopped the car. As she start to exit from the car, I just quickly said

Me: You are mine, I have already planted my flag in you.

Z seemed to suddenly blush and shy nodded then quickly got out of the car. Before closing the door, she turned back and said

Z: Pick me up again tonight, I will tell you the place and time

Before allowing me to respond she just quickly walked away
Better love story than Twilight.
wonder what gonna happen
Old 11-05-2022, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 16
zihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Entanglement with ex-ML turned spa boss

great story bro~
keep it up~!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1