The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-12-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Anyway try a ml post 1xx yck road? Name lucy?
Old 28-12-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 4
max8888 is one of the Best!max8888 is one of the Best!max8888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboringguy View Post
Anyway try a ml post 1xx yck road? Name lucy?

2 curtain shops there. one by 2 viet, ugly like fxxk. one by 2 china. went china one. very pushy with upsell and keep saying rudely don be stingy but more. money isnt an issue for me. that lanjiao face of hers is just didnt wanna be rude.

strongly sugg all bros avoid. this is the previously infamous stretch. if u know u know.
Old 28-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max8888 View Post
2 curtain shops there. one by 2 viet, ugly like fxxk. one by 2 china. went china one. very pushy with upsell and keep saying rudely don be stingy but more. money isnt an issue for me. that lanjiao face of hers is just didnt wanna be rude.

strongly sugg all bros avoid. this is the previously infamous stretch. if u know u know.
I not sure.. i was given the address of 108.. i go find out to be a food supplier store.. call the ml no pick up and gone mia for 15 min to 20 mins from appointment time.. then txt me all crap reason.. anyway i already left.. lucky never go.. thank for the report if is this shop..

Upped u +1 thank
Old 28-12-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
i went twice.....there r two spa there.....curtain concert.....can't massage.....only piano press here n there for 10 to 15 min ask you want to HJ or not.....100 buck for it.....skip!
is the spa call Y* Zh* M**?
Old 28-12-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
If that one I don't recommend sibei x

Hj 100 wth
Not sure if he refers to this.
If u are around that area, use michat to scan nearby. Add Weiwei 微微 and Nico. Both are staying together, slim and nice c-d boobs.
Old 28-12-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I not sure.. i was given the address of 108.. i go find out to be a food supplier store.. call the ml no pick up and gone mia for 15 min to 20 mins from appointment time.. then txt me all crap reason.. ..
If you are referring to the one advertised as Lucy/Lisa , she is at the shop opposite, no 100A.
She actually gave me the same 108 address when i already knew she is at 100A so i just skip this type of crap

Last edited by xchange; 28-12-2021 at 03:11 PM.
Old 28-12-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
If you are referring to the one advertised as Lucy/Lisa she is at the shop opposite, no 100A.
She actually gave me the same 108 address when i already knew she is at 108 so i just skip this type of crap
Ok thank bro.. as i have not been going massage for awhile tot of getting some gd rub and release.. haha.. lucky i no go..

Bro u got tried one call mi.. & so... at 4xx upper serangoon road

Upped u +1 thank
Old 28-12-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
If you are referring to the one advertised as Lucy/Lisa she is at the shop opposite, no 100A.
She actually gave me the same 108 address when i already knew she is at 100A so i just skip this type of crap
On sg beauty I went i book bloody hell massage 10min + den do hj less den 30min session with end really robert
Old 28-12-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Who hv try this ML at 52X Upper Serangoon ?

Quoted 180 for 1 shot.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 28-12-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On sg beauty I went i book bloody hell massage 10min + den do hj less den 30min session with end really robert
Thanks for sharing this.
Upped u for that.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 28-12-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank thank mean i lucky yesterday lor.. haha
Old 28-12-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
no, is reflexology blah blah, just few units away from wanton mee.
Old 30-12-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Thank thank mean i lucky yesterday lor.. haha
Maybe I book is when their shop close they anyhow lor go in there is totally darkness like common toilet

Best part is there like no private room
Inside got 1 bro there hear the ml fap the bro can heard the sound
Old 30-12-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe I book is when their shop close they anyhow lor go in there is totally darkness like common toilet

Best part is there like no private room
Inside got 1 bro there hear the ml fap the bro can heard the sound
Anyway i will skip this place.. dun want waste my money... Haha.. any recommendation?
Old 30-12-2021, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 4
max8888 is one of the Best!max8888 is one of the Best!max8888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post

no, not that one. its the stretch with famous wanton noodle.

walked past Y Z M before though. didn't look like there were any chio bus inside.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread