The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
I guess the defence finally come together for the first time but we could do better with putting away some of the chances last nite. All in all, we need a striker fast......
& with Festive season ard the corner we need to play few games in a week or so if im not wrong...boxing day etc.....really need forward....
Old 24-12-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
& with Festive season ard the corner we need to play few games in a week or so if im not wrong...boxing day etc.....really need forward....
Wonder if the young striker, Lukas, is ready to step into the big limelight now after performing well at reserve and youth team level....COYB!!
Old 26-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wonder if the young striker, Lukas, is ready to step into the big limelight now after performing well at reserve and youth team level....COYB!!

hope he can rise to the occasion...hehe

Happy Boxing Day Everyone!!!!!
Old 27-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Samster

Cahill did it again
hope he can do it again tmr against Sunderland
Old 05-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cahill did it again
hope he can do it again tmr against Sunderland
The toffees are riding high now - but question is which striker can they sign this Jan?
Old 08-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
The toffees are riding high now - but question is which striker can they sign this Jan?
me no good at players
u had any one in mind?
Old 11-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
me no good at players
u had any one in mind?
Everton are considering a loan swoop for Javier Saviola.

How abt this small fellow? I quite like him; pity he is underappreciated at Barca and Real Madrid.
Old 29-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sawyerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad to see fellow Toffee fans here!
Old 01-02-2009, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Bros Garage1 and Tomvoyeur

Better beat Man U this morning...i just came back to see Carrick win a "soft" penalty

Come on Toffees!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Bros Garage1 and Tomvoyeur

Better beat Man U this morning...i just came back to see Carrick win a "soft" penalty

Come on Toffees!

JWNY

Bro jwny, thank for the help! and sorry my toffees cant help u this morning..we put up a dour fight with no strikers.and lost by a penalty.
i wish u luck tonight.. and frank lampard will score the decider..
Old 01-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Bro jwny, thank for the help! and sorry my toffees cant help u this morning..we put up a dour fight with no strikers.and lost by a penalty.
i wish u luck tonight.. and frank lampard will score the decider..
We are still missing the final piece of the jigsaw - the moment of magic to turn tight matches into points.....Wonder when will we have a saviour like Maradona did for Napoli....
Old 01-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
We are still missing the final piece of the jigsaw - the moment of magic to turn tight matches into points.....Wonder when will we have a saviour like Maradona did for Napoli....

gong xi fa cai to u!!!! yes, we need a striker!!!! all the strikers out! and anichBYE is a lousy player.cant depend on sicknote saha at all..
Old 03-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

we got another flop in JO..rumours even moyes targetted darren bent!!!!
whats with his obsession with black strikers? lhahahahhaha
Old 05-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
VIC402 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Fellow toffees,

just watched the game and it was well worth staying awake to watch the guys beat liverpool....dejavu of the 80s...keep it up....cheers to all Evertonians..
Old 05-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

everton 1 liverpool 0 fa cup!
how sweet was that, bros!!!!!!!!!!!!
stayed up all the way to catch the game this morning!!!!!!! fantastic!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1