The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 04-08-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I was a contractor for schools. Just that I happen to coordinate with teachers as part of my project.
Bro can share how you get them? I'm trying to get one myself.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great shares bros.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
garruss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great shares bros.
Old 05-08-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
vikingjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

shares bros.
Old 05-08-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
peterdee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share how
Old 05-08-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
hiltonq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great shares bros.
Old 06-08-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
you are the man and do share more xxx stories if you have any
lazy liao bro, if got time we can go lim kopi and talk more hahaha
Old 06-08-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
cannotho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
lazy liao bro, if got time we can go lim kopi and talk more hahaha
Share with kopi tiam aunty?
Old 06-08-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
jonawm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If you are planning to date your senor manager or if you are still dreaming about free bonking her, then I don't think there's a Economics 101 kind of best way to get that done, everyone can be different and situational.
Why do you want to risk your career just because you want a few sex or FB from your work place that can turn very complicated?
maybe you are coming from a stand of concern, like a big brother looking out for bros here and reminding them to stay logical.

but what you may have kindly reminded is actually quite simply the obvious leh, perhaps some of us already considered the worries and simply have a more yolo mindset.

Not all of us are idiots, we just prefer to take risks, despite knowing how risky it can be. We come to this forum to embrace our 'depravedness', not to have reality checks.

thanks for the reminder anyway.
Old 07-08-2022, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
faketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfaketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonawm View Post
maybe you are coming from a stand of concern, like a big brother looking out for bros here and reminding them to stay logical.

but what you may have kindly reminded is actually quite simply the obvious leh, perhaps some of us already considered the worries and simply have a more yolo mindset.

Not all of us are idiots, we just prefer to take risks, despite knowing how risky it can be. We come to this forum to embrace our 'depravedness', not to have reality checks.

If you follow every post in the forum for any subject from this idiot you will think he was hired by the pope . There is a few in every other forum. These people are devil woshipers.
Old 07-08-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonawm View Post

Your are right. There will be bros who think I sounded like a broken record while some may appreciate the reminder.
There are bros who are veterans in the playing field yet stumble for a supposedly another straight forward romp, I only believe while having fun, be fully aware of the worst case.
Old 07-08-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faketobey View Post
If you follow every post in the forum for any subject from this idiot you will think he was hired by the pope . There is a few in every other forum. These people are devil woshipers.
pope= devil worshippers? Wow, thanks for conflicting nicknames.
Anyway, this is a forum, everyone has the right for his/her view. By your remark, it only exposes how shallow you are.
Pity.
Old 09-08-2022, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
faketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfaketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
pope= devil worshippers? Wow, thanks for conflicting nicknames.
Anyway, this is a forum, everyone has the right for his/her view. By your remark, it only exposes how shallow you are.
Pity.
You are right this is a free "Monger" forum. So i have the right to say what i want as well. You bible thumping idiot
Old 09-08-2022, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Gilbert7896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Upz you +15 for your conquest, cheers!
can you shear more photos of her?
Old 09-08-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faketobey View Post
You are right this is a free "Monger" forum. So i have the right to say what i want as well. You bible thumping idiot
Don't know what that means, but in the spirit of free speech, I up you my 21

PS, bible thumpers in Sammy forum ? why do I find that confusing ?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1