The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

sorry to those bros i suppose to meet.
last minute problem cropped up.
cancell ticket cost a bomb.
will be there in a couple of weeks time.
Old 15-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BloodRedSword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm flying to Phuket on the 27 August. Brothers, any suggestions and how much cash you guys recommend I bring for fun?
Old 15-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkc1 View Post
Guys, its my first night here in phuket and I am traumatized. Someone told me that it is a national holiday and the bars will be closed tonight and tomorrow. Disappointed, I walk back to my hotel when a girl on a corner flips up her skirt to show no panties. Anyway, I came to phuket to cheong and dammit I was going to cheong! So I follow her to her place and it's disgusting. Something about her didn't seem right but my didi was doing the thinking. Anyway, I bonk her. She even gave me AJ. But as I walk out I notice that the corner she hangs out on was all ladyboys! I think I just bonked a ladyboy.. and when I think back, her hands were really masculine.. and when I was looking at her neck she would tuck in her chin like she was hiding an adams apple. I took a long shower. I don't know what to do. I'm so disgusted.

Really love your cool stories.
i LOL like hell.

butbut maybe she is a real deal..right?
Old 17-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

there was a fire in the popular tiger complex in patong early this morning. four persons were killed, identities cannot be confirmed. several others were severly burnt in the incident.
were any bro in the area when it happened?

Last edited by natto3; 17-08-2012 at 12:59 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 17-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
there was a fire in the popular tiger complex in patong early this morning. four persons were killed, identities cannot be confirmed. several others were severly burnt in the incident.
were any bro in the area when it happened?
Yup, just saw the news in the evening. Hope bros in this forum who visit Phuket is safe.

News reported lighting that strike the electric cable/pole may caused the fire.
Old 17-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The four who died are all French. RIP
Old 21-08-2012, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkc1 View Post
Guys, its my first night here in phuket and I am traumatized. Someone told me that it is a national holiday and the bars will be closed tonight and tomorrow. Disappointed, I walk back to my hotel when a girl on a corner flips up her skirt to show no panties. Anyway, I came to phuket to cheong and dammit I was going to cheong! So I follow her to her place and it's disgusting. Something about her didn't seem right but my didi was doing the thinking. Anyway, I bonk her. She even gave me AJ. But as I walk out I notice that the corner she hangs out on was all ladyboys! I think I just bonked a ladyboy.. and when I think back, her hands were really masculine.. and when I was looking at her neck she would tuck in her chin like she was hiding an adams apple. I took a long shower. I don't know what to do. I'm so disgusted.
Did you watch the hangover 2? Just forget it. In time it will happen. Sorry bro. But seriously you need to get your shit under control so you won't get conned again.
Old 23-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 13
pooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to behold

hi bros.....anyone can advise if i should change money here in sg or change in phuket better?
Old 23-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kittosoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooldian View Post
hi bros.....anyone can advise if i should change money here in sg or change in phuket better?
In Singapore is better than Phuket. Rate here sucks.
Old 24-08-2012, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Bro Kittsoft,

Do you know at patong is there any villa with 3 to 4 Bedroom for rent for 1 week in Dec
Old 24-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Christopher1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, few qns tat I need to ask. Sept to Oct, is it monsoon period already? N could anyone recommend me average price of 80 for room with swimming pool n near to papong?? Appreciate it.
Old 24-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u mean hotel with swimming pool or room with swimming pool. if room, then is villa liao. maybe ur budget should start from 150 per night. hotel with swimming pool 40 per night can get liao.

weather wise, hard to predict la, like sg lo, dunno when rain when shine.
Old 24-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Christopher1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks. Actually I am referring access to pool, e type tat e pool is front of ur room.
Old 25-08-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bro Kittsoft,

Do you know at patong is there any villa with 3 to 4 Bedroom for rent for 1 week in Dec
there is a few on top of patong hill. will Pm u the link once i am free.. tied up with some stuffs here.
Old 25-08-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher1978 View Post
Bros, few qns tat I need to ask. Sept to Oct, is it monsoon period already? N could anyone recommend me average price of 80 for room with swimming pool n near to papong?? Appreciate it.
weather is unpredictable nowadays in phuket. It is the monsoon season but anything is possible in phuket now....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1