The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 10
Redrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud of
Sugar baby as gf

Want to know the thoughts of bros here. Will you accept somebody who used to be a sugarbaby?
Old 27-07-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!
Pro: experienced
Cons: when you run out of money, you run out of honey.
Old 27-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sugar baby as gf

why not bro? wat are your concerns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrocket69 View Post
Want to know the thoughts of bros here. Will you accept somebody who used to be a sugarbaby?
Old 27-07-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
slicknsmoov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No right or wrong, depends on your own personal tolerance.
Old 27-07-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No. Because I won't want to be with someone who has a proven track record of choosing her partners of convenience based on how much money they can give her.
Old 27-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why not?

1. Everyone has a past. And it is Past.
2. It is love that you see in her

There are many who married divorced lady as well (even with kids), so what? Thats Love. and then, Make Love....... LOL
Old 27-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
No. Because I won't want to be with someone who has a proven track record of choosing her partners of convenience based on how much money they can give her.
Agreed.
An absolute No-No as a life partner.
For fucks? You won’t get it for free me boy...
Old 27-07-2020, 07:19 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Why not?

1. Everyone has a past. And it is Past.
2. It is love that you see in her

There are many who married divorced lady as well (even with kids), so what? Thats Love. and then, Make Love....... LOL
Well said, girlfriend only so no issue lah, I also not virgin
Old 27-07-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

There are folks who married MLs, FLs, WLs, KTV Girls etc....what is so different about SBs?
Old 27-07-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i have dated and slept with some SBs from SA.

honestly, majority of the girls who enter flesh trade is bcos of money. many will cite issues of poor family, but even if it is true, after they have repaid all the family debts, bcos of the extra income, they became materialistic. and of cos, there are the ones who are just purely materialistic.

are u rich enough to provide for her material needs? what stage of life are u guys in? as in, is she a fresh grad or a seasoned SB? have to put things into context.

everyone deserve a second chance. maybe i can't accept a girl who sells her body before, but u would. different strokes, different folks
Old 27-07-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Bro, you really asked a million-dollar question.

I have one good and one bad experience. Bad experience is myself. Like what most brothers here commented.They got used to expensive lifestyle. Very hard to unwind back.

The good experience is from a friend. The girl he married was a sugar baby. he is a waiter in the pub that she worked. Two of them really dropped their past together and now they are in an MLM together. Doing well. The girl struggled with him side by side, from living with his parents, to having a kid, have their own place, step by step. Amazing lady.

So my conclusion is..... cannot be unfair. There are some real good people out there who are just lost.
Old 28-07-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Let me quote a saying which is somewhat true:

Every Saint has a past and every criminal has a future.

I ever had a FL as a gf but alas, she was in for the money. So, you need to size her up carefully before you commit. Please refrain from using your small head to think.
Old 28-07-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

I guess it depends a lot on your mentality. Do you accept her as someone whom you can spend your time with and not have a niggling doubt at the back of your mind on her past.
I mean there are bros who can accept pimping their wives out for swinging parties or MFM stuff, so it's all in your mind.
Old 28-07-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

everyone has a past....like it or not
Old 28-07-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The question TS posed, needs further investigation of why the girl became a SB before. If its for her family that's in need of money, is the family alright now. If its for her own craving for high life, has she gotten enough of it or it actually became part of her life? In summary, what's the cause and what she's like now?
Of course the challenge is, will she speak the truth and if she really knows what she wants.
Think about it, a SB maybe better than someone who used to enjoy ONS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1