The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile PRC XiaoMin (small sensitive)

Yesterday went down to Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre (USSC) for lunch & buy 4D. While having lunch at basement 1, saw a PRC with slutty look also having a meal. There was eye contact. ho seh liao, went over to tcss with her sharing the same table. She introduced herself as XiaoMin, 35 years old, came over to join a fellow prc whom I know. asked her got any appt, she said not at the moment. get her nbr & told her to wait for my sms as i went to k81 to book a room.

Got the room & sms the room number. within 5 minutes, ding dong. apologised for getting her immediately after just meeting her. she said business very slow, glad that i accept her. told her economy not so good with inflation at all time high, so bro got to think twice before spending their hardearned $. we disrobed to birthday suit & proceeded for yuanyang bath.

her c-cup boobs were so good to grab & hold. we kissed & frenched. we soaped each other & spray water on our bodies. she thoroughly washed my didi & commented: "wah, so big". i replied no use, cannot last long. she squated down to give me a bbbj. i was on cloud 9. after that, i reciprocated with my paint job which she responded well.

we dry up with towel. i lie down on the bed. oh yes she got a small tattoo (butterfly?) just above her pussy. she proceeded with bbbj, soft lick to gradual suction. i signalled her to turnaround for 69 position which she obliged. Then i licked her pussy with vigour for which she moaned without hesitation, not knowing to continue sucking my cock or to grasp for breath.

sensing she cannot tahan (in fact i oso cannot tahan liao), she capped me & ride me like a rhinestone cowgirl. she bent down to french me to make sure i am sextified. hormat tengbak fue de joie, easikan peluru, hormat tengbak, easikan lagi, hormat tengbak, easikan lagi, hormat tengbak, datang senjata, rusok senjata. she wiped my penis with hotel supplied tissue paper after removing the sperm-filled okamoto condom. we then washed up & got dressed.

paid her $60, paid hotel81-kovan $20, my condoms. rate her below using wda grading of C (competent) or NYC (not yet competent). nowadays, no more pass or fail for mature workers. if NYC, can train until C, just need more time & training.

name: XiaoMin or small sensitive (in HanYuPinYin)
height: 1.65m
weight: 55 kg
Looks: C, horny look
body: C, big-bone, well-toned, mesmerising
boobs: C, 38C cup
attitude: C
bathing skills: C
catbath: C
bbbj: C, slow & steady, good suction
cim: NYC, never try
kiss/french skills: C, my favourite
lickpussy: C (hehe, this is my own grading)
damage: $60 for XiaoMin, $20 for hotel81-Kovan, my condoms
rtf: yes

All brothers who need her contact can pm me or add a line to this thread. will reply asap. as to how many shots, please ask her direct.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 19
trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PRC XiaoMin (small sensitive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig40 View Post
Yesterday went down to Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre (USSC) for lunch & buy 4D. While having lunch at basement 1, saw a PRC with slutty look also having a meal. There was eye contact. ho seh liao, went over to tcss with her sharing the same table. She introduced herself as XiaoMin, 35 years old, came over to join a fellow prc whom I know. asked her got any appt, she said not at the moment. get her nbr & told her to wait for my sms as i went to k81 to book a room.

Got the room & sms the room number. within 5 minutes, ding dong. apologised for getting her immediately after just meeting her. she said business very slow, glad that i accept her. told her economy not so good with inflation at all time high, so bro got to think twice before spending their hardearned $. we disrobed to birthday suit & proceeded for yuanyang bath.

her c-cup boobs were so good to grab & hold. we kissed & frenched. we soaped each other & spray water on our bodies. she thoroughly washed my didi & commented: "wah, so big". i replied no use, cannot last long. she squated down to give me a bbbj. i was on cloud 9. after that, i reciprocated with my paint job which she responded well.

we dry up with towel. i lie down on the bed. oh yes she got a small tattoo (butterfly?) just above her pussy. she proceeded with bbbj, soft lick to gradual suction. i signalled her to turnaround for 69 position which she obliged. Then i licked her pussy with vigour for which she moaned without hesitation, not knowing to continue sucking my cock or to grasp for breath.

sensing she cannot tahan (in fact i oso cannot tahan liao), she capped me & ride me like a rhinestone cowgirl. she bent down to french me to make sure i am sextified. hormat tengbak fue de joie, easikan peluru, hormat tengbak, easikan lagi, hormat tengbak, easikan lagi, hormat tengbak, datang senjata, rusok senjata. she wiped my penis with hotel supplied tissue paper after removing the sperm-filled okamoto condom. we then washed up & got dressed.

paid her $60, paid hotel81-kovan $20, my condoms. rate her below using wda grading of C (competent) or NYC (not yet competent). nowadays, no more pass or fail for mature workers. if NYC, can train until C, just need more time & training.

name: XiaoMin or small sensitive (in HanYuPinYin)
height: 1.65m
weight: 55 kg
Looks: C, horny look
body: C, big-bone, well-toned, mesmerising
boobs: C, 38C cup
attitude: C
bathing skills: C
catbath: C
bbbj: C, slow & steady, good suction
cim: NYC, never try
kiss/french skills: C, my favourite
lickpussy: C (hehe, this is my own grading)
damage: $60 for XiaoMin, $20 for hotel81-Kovan, my condoms
rtf: yes

All brothers who need her contact can pm me or add a line to this thread. will reply asap. as to how many shots, please ask her direct.
Great Find Bro. Must go to my nearest 4D lottery booth to try my luck too!
Old 11-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
mandy2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: PRC XiaoMin (small sensitive)

bro pig40, I have faith in your introductions. please pm me XiaoMin contact. thank you.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 18
Mugen Power is a name known to allMugen Power is a name known to allMugen Power is a name known to allMugen Power is a name known to allMugen Power is a name known to allMugen Power is a name known to all

Hi bro, can pm me too?
Old 12-09-2008, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
vincent_lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, please pm me her contact. thanks.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster

trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_lim View Post
bro, please pm me her contact. thanks.
Bro,

You got time to try so many girls bo? Bro Pi_40's Xiao Min you want, Bro Redoxan"s Xiao Lan you also ask for number, frankly speaking you really can try so many at one go bo?

Decide which one you want and put your money on it lah, the way you decide which girl you want very very unpro leh.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, May I have her number pls? Thanks.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance View Post
Bro,

You got time to try so many girls bo? Bro Pi_40's Xiao Min you want, Bro Redoxan"s Xiao Lan you also ask for number, frankly speaking you really can try so many at one go bo?

Decide which one you want and put your money on it lah, the way you decide which girl you want very very unpro leh.
Bro, Just a little bit of comment to add in, hope u no mind. Be fair to him. He is a newbit, He ask so many contact nos doesn't mean he have all. Can be zero. "0". Nobody give cause he newbit. No choice he have to ask more bros to give. Maybe out of 10, he can only get one contact nos. We newbit before and we face the same. But if he sent a pm to ts maybe better. Nobody know. But ,If i'm TS, I sure happy to this type of newbit. Cause they the one pushes the thread upfront. More bros will aware of my thread, if not those thread will left far behind.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chew78s View Post
Bro, Just a little bit of comment to add in, hope u no mind. Be fair to him. He is a newbit, He ask so many contact nos doesn't mean he have all. Can be zero. "0". Nobody give cause he newbit. No choice he have to ask more bros to give. Maybe out of 10, he can only get one contact nos. We newbit before and we face the same. But if he sent a pm to ts maybe better. Nobody know. But ,If i'm TS, I sure happy to this type of newbit. Cause they the one pushes the thread upfront. More bros will aware of my thread, if not those thread will left far behind.
Bro Chew, no offence, comments are surely welcomed , no comments meant no improvements, anyway thanks for commenting, I am just trying to explain to him the real facts here, whether can he get the point, all depends on him. Just want to let him know dun become the centre of attractions to let other newwbies follow his examples.

I was once like him before too but I worked my way hard enough to gain the trust of other seniors by posting real FRs to gain points, I work from the hard way and eventually my hard work paid off. I dun depend on others to spoonfeed me. Thats my point of views, no offence though. I am just speaking from my heart. Cheers
Old 12-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: PRC XiaoMin (small sensitive)

first batch of nbrs distributed thru pm. please file field reports after you have bonk her.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Question Re: PRC XiaoMin (small sensitive)

Hi bro Pig40 so long nvr hear your intro such a good gem already ....
What a good FR also ...

Bro is this the same gem as bro ah mu want ?? cause that girl also call xiao min ...
Old 12-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro Chew, no offence, comments are surely welcomed , no comments meant no improvements, anyway thanks for commenting, I am just trying to explain to him the real facts here, whether can he get the point, all depends on him. Just want to let him know dun become the centre of attractions to let other newwbies follow his examples.

I was once like him before too but I worked my way hard enough to gain the trust of other seniors by posting real FRs to gain points, I work from the hard way and eventually my hard work paid off. I dun depend on others to spoonfeed me. Thats my point of views, no offence though. I am just speaking from my heart. Cheers
yep u are right. He over doing it. Anyway he need to post some thread maybe tell a story on other thread so as to gain some point and trust as what u did. Or he can find a way like introduce a new gems which he can score point faster as a TS. Hope he got some free time camp at GL coffee shop to hunt some gems lar. This the only way...hehe need work hard lor. I believed alots of newbits doing that.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
yep u are right. He over doing it. Anyway he need to post some thread maybe tell a story on other thread so as to gain some point and trust as what u did. Or he can find a way like introduce a new gems which he can score point faster as a TS. Hope he got some free time camp at GL coffee shop to hunt some gems lar. This the only way...hehe need work hard lor. I believed alots of newbits doing that.
I second to that of what you had said, we cannot always be the "Angel" to spoonfeed them the goodies ended up nothing happen.

At least a small humble FR would be enough to show some appreciation of our hard work but in the end some people just ask for the sake of asking wasting our hard work and trust in them.

Trust and respect are not something which are easy to gain from here, you need to earn from it from the seniors here. Hence actions will always speaks louder than words.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I second to that of what you had said, we cannot always be the "Angel" to spoonfeed them the goodies ended up nothing happen.

At least a small humble FR would be enough to show some appreciation of our hard work but in the end some people just ask for the sake of asking wasting our hard work and trust in them.

Trust and respect are not something which are easy to gain from here, you need to earn from it from the seniors here. Hence actions will always speaks louder than words.
Just to share u somethings that some newbits score point by posting a false Fr. It happen when i a TS. I knew that,casuse i got feed back from my girl. Example a post talking about last night. But last night my girl told me no customer. And sometime i went out with her that time , but fr mention on that time too. After they post a fr, they ask me to give them point. I knew that but just to make them happy seem their point so low. i upz them too. They didn't try her and just wrote somethings just to get point lor.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just to share u somethings that some newbits score point by posting a false Fr. It happen when i a TS. I knew that,casuse i got feed back from my girl. Example a post talking about last night. But last night my girl told me no customer. And sometime i went out with her that time , but fr mention on that time too. After they post a fr, they ask me to give them point. I knew that but just to make them happy seem their point so low. i upz them too. They didn't try her and just wrote somethings just to get point lor.
Anyway Bro Chew, I believe the senior brothers here are smart enough to see whether these FRs are the real or fake. Even if they want to cheat by posting fake FRs to gain points we also cannot do anything, but I believe once we caught them doing that their trust in us will not be the same again.

Once bitten never twice, I reckon that.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1