The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

chionging for the weekend.

went for coco, she wasnt my first choice but first to respond.

location: long walk from mrt, like 10 mins? the area is notorious for housing fls and wls, and before my appointment i saw a police car turning in, so quite unsettling 7/10
looks: 9/10 prettier than the pictures. really chio, she is a syt in my opinion despite how others rate her a milf? she’s a defiinite head turner.
body: 9/10 easily one of the hottest i had this year. would be so nice to fuck that body
sensual: started brightly, i was so excited when she totally strip off and started cat bathing me all the way, but she moved to hj soooo quickly... to be honest, she started well then trail badly... could be me... i dont know... 6/10
massage: felt nice when she was doing it, but didnt feel like it worked to be honest... 7/10
gfe: i think its me, she doesnt take a liking to me... gfe is the bare minimum 5/10
rtm: well... she’s really a looker and really hot, but service doesnt cut it out for me. i’m sure other bros will have much better experience than yours truly... i’ll probably only rtm if im feeling confidence to extract good service out of her haha.

Last edited by MrFuck; 25-10-2020 at 05:05 PM.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

there are a few good HDLY now like lisa and ella but both are too old for me. any good HDLY by syt in the market now?
Old 25-10-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselambnz View Post
Kena aeroplace today by this ML, Star: https://sglonelyguys.online/star-massage/

Texted her yesterday (Friday) to book for today (Saturday) 7pm. Today afternoon, messaged her again asking for location. Was given rough location. Around 6:40pm plus reached the closest MRT and asked for exact place. Was given the road only

So I walk all the way to the road, reached on time at 6:55pm and asked for which building, then received the news: She has another booking, so can't meet me. Expect me to wait 2.5 hours for next slot. OMG

Now in hindsight, I realised she never gave me the full address when I was closer. Usually MLs, once u reach the area they will give you the full address already. So means she was planning to do a double booking when I reached the MRT already?! Haiz. Make me walk all the way, and tell me at the last minute. F'ed up! Please don't book this asshole!
First thing first, did she confirm your booking?
Usually, I try to book a day before with timing. If reply ok...then on the day itself, will re-confirm with the ML again on the agreed appt time a few hours earlier.
Then I will make the journey. If at any point, no reply....drop ship.
My time and money is precious too.
If the ML is not interested in my biz, I just move on.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-10-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
horselambnz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
First thing first, did she confirm your booking?
Usually, I try to book a day before with timing. If reply ok...then on the day itself, will re-confirm with the ML again on the agreed appt time a few hours earlier.
Then I will make the journey. If at any point, no reply....drop ship.
My time and money is precious too.
If the ML is not interested in my biz, I just move on.
My first message was, if she was free tomorrow at 7pm. Her reply was "ok". So I took that as the confirmation. Next day when I ask for location, and she gave me the location, i took that as the 2nd confirmation. I guess that was a mistake. I expected the ML to be intelligent enough to know that the booking is double confirmed at that point and to reserve that timing for me, if she has not already done so previously. Haha, I ask the location just to record down ah? Obviously I am asking cause I plan to head down there lol

Haiz, next time when i am confirming the 2nd time (on the day itself) I will explicitly say "confirm" & restate the appointment time. Leave no room for error. That way if I get aeroplaned, means I'm really aeroplaned. I guess for this ML it's possible she's just blur. And I have to assume any new MLs i try to meet, as blur also. Thanks for the advice bro
Old 25-10-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
My first message was, if she was free tomorrow at 7pm. Her reply was "ok". So I took that as the confirmation. Next day when I ask for location, and she gave me the location, i took that as the 2nd confirmation. I guess that was a mistake. I expected the ML to be intelligent enough to know that the booking is double confirmed at that point and to reserve that timing for me, if she has not already done so previously. Haha, I ask the location just to record down ah? Obviously I am asking cause I plan to head down there lol
that's not confirmation la duuuh, ppl usually ask location to see if convenient for them, ask timing if reply free then confirm again duuh you have no idea hundred of messages from bo liao ppl just ask timing and location only
Old 25-10-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Haiz, next time when i am confirming the 2nd time (on the day itself) I will explicitly say "confirm" & restate the appointment time. Leave no room for error. That way if I get aeroplaned, means I'm really aeroplaned. I guess for this ML it's possible she's just blur. And I have to assume any new MLs i try to meet, as blur also. Thanks for the advice bro
always at the end reply with alright cya later at bah bah, something like that
Old 25-10-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Pity you had to experience that. My experience was rather the opposite. Smooth easy booking, clear instructions to go to her apartment, and quite a pleasurable one hour spent.

For a mid 30s upwards lady , Xing Xing/Star boasts a rather sexy body. Small C cups on a tall-ish slim frame, very slight tummy and long long long slender legs. She tells me she runs almost everyday to maintain. A good looking OL type face. Decent massage and catbath, and ok HJ skills. Can zhut for me, but code red so couldn't venture anywhere else. Lol. She was quite loving with me, which made the session that much more enjoyable.

For MILF standard, she scores a good slightly above average 6.5 in every department. I'd probably rtm.

PS. Good price too, unlike some greedy old "local" milfs who are taking advantage of the situation and charging $120 for HJs.
glad u enjoyed bro. She does look good and doesn't overcharge. Guess other bros, just be super-direct/literal when confirming and re-confirming the appointment to avoid any miscommunication
Old 25-10-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
that's not confirmation la duuuh, ppl usually ask location to see if convenient for them, ask timing if reply free then confirm again duuh you have no idea hundred of messages from bo liao ppl just ask timing and location only
to clarify i did reply back "ok confirmed" after she first said she was free at 7pm
Old 25-10-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
to clarify i did reply back "ok confirmed" after she first said she was free at 7pm
You left an opening there that you should have closed.

Btw I texted her to ask her location, she said Geylang. A pretty short answer. Most MLs would say the street.

That's all.
Old 26-10-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Sun 25 Oct

Customer (C): Hi there, are you free at 5 pm tomorrow?
Lady (L): Sure, I'm at Timbuktu Road, give you more details tomorrow closer to the session.
C: Thanks, tomorrow's slot at 5 pm confirmed. Contact you again tomorrow.

Mon, 26 Oct

C: (at 1 pm) Hi, just to confirm the 5 pm session. I'll contact you again around 4.50-4.55 pm.
L: Ok

C (at 4.50 pm) Hi, I'm nearby already; awaiting more details from you.
L: I'm at 12 Timbuktu Road blah blah blah...

This is how I usually do my advance bookings, especially for the first session with a new lady.

It's not foolproof, but if somehow the whole thing cocks up especially if she does,you have more or less done your due diligence.
Old 26-10-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
age is not an issue for me as I'm more into massage and sensual. but if she has mask on, then sensual could be compromised.

looks like I'll fallback to my tried and tested mlhttps://sglonelyguys.online/keer-massage/

or alternatively try this ml with alot of reviews online.
https://sglonelyguys.online/mi-mi-local-massage/
strange enough....I sms-ed both ML for a slot today, in fact about 5-6 hours in advance. No reply at all from either of them. I used to receive a reply even if they are booked fully. Very weird.
Old 26-10-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
strange enough....I sms-ed both ML for a slot today, in fact about 5-6 hours in advance. No reply at all from either of them. I used to receive a reply even if they are booked fully. Very weird.
Nothing weird, maybe they are just busy? You cannot expect MLs to reply you everytime

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 26-10-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

An FR on 开心

https://sglonelyguys.online/happy-massage/

As we know Happy is actually Anqi changed name, and with the change comes different service and ofc a different price point. Unfortunately this also meant it left a different taste in my mouth.

TLDR. When I reached, she ushered me to bathe, after which proceeded to do the deed as listed. AR, then BBBJ, followed by HJ to seal the deal. In and out in 40mins.

The GOOD
-Location. She moved back to Area G, staying at her own apartment. Seasoned chiongsters will know this place. Very quiet and good for romps
-Room. Well maintained, neat. Probably cuz she just moved, but her previous place (beside seafood steamboat) is also kept nicely as well.
-Body. She's obviously a milf, but well maintained. Slender body with minimal body fat, with a pair of slightly sagging knockers that is soft and nice to touch.
-AR. Never did enough to make me an authority in this, but out of those I tried, she is the better one. Nice tongue action too. She's also slighlty apprehensive about AR fearing my butt is unclean, which is nice especially in this period, shows her hygiene standards.

The AVERAGE
-BBBJ. I'll only discuss the service she states in both alias. Meaning she officially started sucking dicks only recently. Inexperience really shows, very weak suction, no tongue action, except for the occasional licks to the ball which is slightly better. And oh, this activity is performed for less than 2 minutes before proceeding to HJ.
-HJ. Ok normal really nothing much to shout at. Not the best but not the worst.

The BAD
-Overall sensuality/GFE. Ok in all fairness I should classify it as AVERAGE, but is placed as such due to the stark contrast with her previous service. YMMV, but previously, from the moment I enter there will be light flirtings,with her finding opportunities whenever to gently carass me or go for a grab of the naughty parts. Then followed by a GODDAMN GOOD massage which transition smoothly to sensual rubbings. Then flips me over and continues at the front, the lusty mood cresendos to a peak where she then performs HJ and I cum like a dog in heat. Right now, all is gone. Minimal flirting, no more buildup of mood, I go in i bathe, then she props me for AR, then flips me over for a short BBBJ then HJ. Before she gives the impression of a horny mistress who can't wait to swallow me up, now she gives me a cat50 feel, SAF mode (serve and fuckoff)
-Massage. At the very least, she bothers to give me about 5mins of massage after the deed.

The UNACCEPTABLE
-TIME. I get it, 1 hour is 1 hour. U want factor in bathing / prep time, I get it. 1 hour is 1 hour. You want take some advantage, shortchange me 10mins? ill suck it up. In and out of the building in about 35mins? Screw you. The best part of it is that I mentioned i prefer her previous service, stating that she is good with both timing and service, she had the galls to tell me now providing this BBBJ/CIM no more in-depth massage, deed should only do 30-40mins. If I want previous standard I gotta take 1.5hr. Please take note, ive only patronised her for 1hour sessions. Meaning to say, just because she decides to put dicks in her mouth (or other orifices not stated) she justifies with a reduction in other services and poor time management, all while charging $20 extra. I call bullshit

VERDICT RTM. Fuck no.
I initially don't wanna write this FR, cuz thinking about it, she must've been through some tough times and seeing her for this visit she really gives me feeling that she's jaded, burnt out. I mean comparing a masseuse who really puts in hardwork for almost the entirety of the hour vs a whore who simply lie down open leg and still earn the same amount, its easy to whose money more hard earned.

Still, my money is hard-earned as well, and it doesn't do me justice to pay more and receive less, much much less. I'm rarely try out new girls, preferring to stick to the regular few MLs as I believe as with business, establishing good rapport will mean better servicing. Anqi is one of my earliest regulars, started visiting her in 2012 when she's at GL, and this sudden drop in service hits me hard. I really hope she'll reflect. Otherwise she's not gonna lose just me, but many of the regulars she's built over the decade.
Old 26-10-2020, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Haven’t tried her as she mentioned that she’s operating out of a shop.
Angel is very exp as they operate out of shop

$50 entrance , $50 HJ , $80 HJ take off zzzz

But looks exactly like photo
Old 26-10-2020, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
age is not an issue for me as I'm more into massage and sensual. but if she has mask on, then sensual could be compromised.

looks like I'll fallback to my tried and tested mlhttps://sglonelyguys.online/keer-massage/

or alternatively try this ml with alot of reviews online.
https://sglonelyguys.online/mi-mi-local-massage/
Ke Er is really good
But wish I can find another lady that can do Boob-Fuck here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1