The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2007, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Petite local chinese, Yvette

Name: Yvette
Height: 156cm
Weight: 46kg

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 6.5/10(32A-24-33)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Allow frenching, licking, fingering but no anal. She is a very sweet gal, petite and slim. Chinese only. Sorry to other race. No discrimation intended.
I shall let other guys fill in more about her.

Damage: 280/90/2. excluding room, cap provided.

Interested guys please PM me with your mobile number to arrange. Do NOT ask for her contact number, she's working under me. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 26-09-2007 at 03:20 PM.
Old 19-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all
Re: Petite local chinese, Yvette

Was feeling bored at home. So sms TE got gal to try. Decided on Yvette so tried her today. Yvette very nice gal to chat with. We chatted so much till we exceeded the time. haha Maybe we hv common topics like fengshui to talk and even chat wat we should do during 7th mth. haha My FR on her

Name: Yvette
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.6 with slight make up
Height: 156cm
Weight: 42kg
Body: 6.5
Boobs: A cup
Frenching: 6.8 with lots of tongue action
Fingering: Yes
BJ: 6.8 Nice long suction alternate with deep throat plus sucking your balls
FJ: 6.8 Tight and nice moans
GFE: 7.5. I give high cos we really really can chat on the topics we both like
Damage: 280 90mins 2shots excluding room, cap provided.
RTF: Yes cos have not finish talking on the 5 elements yet. haha
Old 19-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteboy12345208 View Post
Was feeling bored at home. So sms TE got gal to try.
Wow, Bro cuteboy strikes again.
As long it is Local SYT, pricey also try.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20023 / Power: 23
HRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond repute

My first attempt at a FR. Even though I'm a poor man, I decided to start it with a bang. Browsed through the forum and Yvette sounds like a girl I will like. So, asked for true_enjoyment to help me arrange a session today.

A bit off-topic: many thanks to true_enjoyment for answering my questions patiently and giving me information I won't know otherwise.

Back to Yvette! I was a bit kan cheong and got to the hotel two hours early. I had to wait to get a room and then, killed the time watching TV till she arrived.

She was punctual. The doorbell rang at the agreed time. She was a bubbly girl. Kept her smile on all the time. we sat down and had some small talk. She could connect with me quite well too. So, it took up a little of the time, and then the action began.

The kissing is nice and intense. Her BJ is very enjoyable. Every part of the manhood was attended to and a mixture of suction and deep throat action almost emptied me. She allows fingering but she's really a petite girl with a tight canal down there, so please be gentle! She was quite wet and her moans and responses added a lot of fuel to pump up the action. Best of all, she gave me an intimate feeling (like a gf) throughout the session.

Stats have been stated in other posts, so I'll just go on with the personal rating.

(On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest)
Looks: 7.5
Kissing: 9
BJ: 8
FJ: 9
GFE: 10
RTF: Definitely!
Old 20-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken lin96 View Post
Can OKTs care to explain where tom yam prices shot up so high when the supply is aplenty ?
Bro, I am also quite new to the forum but my attitide very simple. I like the girl & I like the price, then I pay. Don't want, don't buy. Very simple. You walk into a shop in Orchard Road, you don't like the price do you scold the shop owner ? No, right ? Just walk away. Very simple, lah. Cool it, bro. The market will self-adjust base on what the bros are willing to pay.
Old 20-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
ricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Petite local chinese, Yvette

Hi!

Bro. I probably think that market vary and there is smth call dominance market when the suppliers mark-up the prices. Sometimes as a customer, we buy smth and need to agree with the terms and condition without a rm for negotiation. Even when we purchase a notebook, when service support is lousy. The repair takes long, the customer can only make noise but to suck it in. What i would like to say is. I agree with what the bro said. U saw the price too expensive u dont buy. tts it. Y comments that he dont know anything? no one is blind fold and unaware that price shoot up from normally 120/130 to $160 recently. But did u also know that the hotel rate / airfare have increase? agents fees from thai suppliers also increase?

At the end of the day, life is very practical. U EARN MORE SO U HAVE A CHOICE TO AFFORD BETTER QUALITY OF LIVING, U HAVE A CHOICE. IF U CANT AFFORD IT , THEN IT TAKE IT LONGER TO AFFORD THE STUFF U WANT / U HAVE TO CHOOSE A DIFFERENT RANGE OF QUALITY THAT SUIT WHAT U CAN AFFORD.

IF U THINK THE PRICE IS UN-reasonable, just pick other supplier. Eg. thiaboy also offer a reasonable range of supply. DUN blame the circumstance and CBCP, ever blame urself? when life not going your way, make your way out uself.

Old 20-08-2007, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
sebei sebei dirt cheap $280/90/2 for a local hooker, btw is she a VIRGIN, when penetrate got blood flow out or not, did she cry ?

fyi i've switched my hunting grounds to Desker Rd & Banana Leg, very soon I have to go to Tg Balai or Tg Pinang & join all those old folks (i only 32 yrs old) already because these are the places within my budget, damn sad & pathetic man, finally i have to downgrade !

shld i be an okt like you ?

Seriously i m thinking of switching my job to okt, why work & study so hard for fuck ?

i just don't understand why bros here kept paying blindly, precisely there are some who spoilt the market here.

Can OKTs care to explain where tom yam prices shot up so high when the supply is aplenty ?
Bro ken lin96,

With all the information you have, it shows that you are not a newbie. But why hide behind a newbie's nick to express your greviences?

The way I look at it, OKTs do not owe you any explanation. It's a buyers - sellers agreement. If you don't like the price, don't buy.

Bros here did not spoil the market. It just happen that they can afford more than you and find the ladies worth it. Please don't blame others for your inability to afford higher price FLs.

And if you think it's easy money to be an OKT, then why don't you be one? And let's see the prices you put out too.

My 2 cents worth.
Old 20-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 22
Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!

Walauz, No money eat abalone then go eat see hum lah.... u yourself cannot afford better things in life then kpkb, blame heaven, blame earth, blame everyone except yourself.... wats the bloody point???

U dun like what u see, then dun look lor... U dun like to pay that price, dun pay lor... not as if anyone forcing u to pay for their services... why do u wanna come and spoil everyone's day here??? bottomline is no one is interested in you cry father cry mother post... just take your grievances and shove it lah...

This kind of posts really gettin on my nerves sia.... nothing constructive, just waste bandwidth... If u really wanna be OKT, go ahead... dun need to announce to all of us here... Let's see u become a OKT and charge super low-price... and for your info... GL cat 40 houses is 40 bucks for 20min... if u count that way.... for 1.5hours which is 90 min... it will cost more than $160... of cos u can argue that U're entitled to 4 shots within that period... I say, if u can cum 4 shot in 1.5hr... good for U, but OKTs that charge 150/90/2 in my opinion isn't really overdoing it.... Anything higher than $160, it's up to individual preferences liao.... U can get see hum for few bucks for a kilo, or u can get abalone for few hundred bucks a serving... up to u... just dun come here and kpkb.

Atrocious.
Old 20-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

IMO, No obligation in enaging their services if u dun like. There are many other cheaper sources outside this OKT's circle.

Cool it bro

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 21-08-2007, 02:21 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Can OKT true enjoyment explain why your local FL so EXPENSIVE, what hidden cost do you have?
Cos it's a service that we are talking about here and not a generic product. It doesn't make a big different to buy salt from A provision shop or B provision shop. However when the same hair is being cut, why Tony & Guy charge hundreds of dollars yet Tiny & Gut may just charge you $15? I am able to provide local chinese gals at $150/1/1 through the gals i found but you want? Same hole, same feeling when ejaculate! If want, leave your contact, i'll arrange for you.

Quote:
Anyway thanks to all the good work done by okts Bonnie, San68 & true enjoyment, i salute them for having the courage keep pushing up the prices like no tomolo
Aaaarrrrr.... Since the first day i joined, my gals are mostly this price, I didn't really push my prices. The only adjustment I had was for Angel because I had underrated her in the beginning. From her FR, you should be able to tell.

Quote:
Unlike OKTS like you guys in this forum owned super posh condos in Orchard Bouvelard & driving BMW & Merz around, don't you regular bonkers agree with me?
Hmmmm..... i'm still living in a 4 room HDB and drive a japanese saloon car.

Quote:
okt true_enjoyment, what's your advice ? shld i be an okt like youtooooooooooooooo goodddddddddddddddddd easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to be made here.Seriously i m thinking of switching my job to okt, why work & study so hard for fuck?
Just 1 quick question first... Why the special big highlight on the letter C in the word "advice"? Sure, you can be one if you think you know how to manage it. I don't think I have any right to tell you not to but please understand that you bear all the consequences if you do not handle it well.

Quote:
i just don't understand why bros here kept paying blindly, precisely there are some who spoilt the market here.
If my gals are no good, I don't think I'm able to survive here for so long. If you deem FL as a generic service, may i know are you able to settle for a fat, ugly bitch as your lifetime partner instead of a gorgeous looking sexy babe(If you are capable of getting one), since both have a hole to fuck, have 1 nose, 1 mouth, 2 eyes, 2 ears to look at. Hmmm... matter of fact, i bet my dollar that the sexy babe doesn't do the house chore and the fat one does!!!

Quote:
the money we paid actually half of it went into okts' pocket instead to the girls, do you guys know that ?The truth is OKTS are the ones who pocketd MORE commission.
101 times, i do NOT take half of the money, my cut is much lesser than that. I'm not sure of the rest of the OKT though, you have to check that with them.

Quote:
So I assume that my explanation is not needed here for my local chinese price right, since you didn't ask and I've more or less answered that at the above.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 21-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
FYI the goods you saw & sold in those shops in Orchard Road are the fake ones, the shop owner inflated the prices unscrupulously unlike the genuine product sold by the HONEST owner who can consistently retain their RTF (return to fuck) customers.
You must had bad experience in Lucky Plaza.... You have my sympathy... Next time try not to save that couple of dollars... Take a few more steps to Takashimaya or Wisma, all the shops there sell the original stuff! Trust me, the experience is totally different! Anyway happy shopping next time!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 21-08-2007, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 20
picayune008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrocious;

bottomline is no one is interested in your cry father cry mother post... just take your grievances and shove it lah...

Atrocious.
Thanks bro, you couldn't have put it any more clearly. Anyway, this thread is about yvette, and I just had a great session with her today. Ratings as follows:

Looks: 7.5 (SYT look, reminds me of a JC classmate so maybe I'm biased haha)
Body: 6 (Not for boobs lovers, but nice perky behind)
BJ: 7.5 (Power - as bro cuteboy mentioned, lots of alternating between licking the head, deepthroat sucking, and licking of the balls!)
FJ: 7 (Tight and moans are real)
GFE: 7.5 (Maybe due to the not-so-huge age difference and her chattiness, it was like bonking a GF, or better still, classmate lol)

Basically she's quite new to this (FL, not bonking - bonking she's definitely experienced in all aspects) but very willing to please, so bros looking for a SYT would not be disappointed, IMHO.
Old 21-08-2007, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jj_79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True-Enjoyment, PM me with contact please.
Old 21-08-2007, 08:42 AM
THE TRANSFOMER

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
ask yourself how many of them fall out from this forum, no longer can afford to call a chicken ?

i bet you know nothing.

FYI the goods you saw & sold in those shops in Orchard Road are the fake ones, the shop owner inflated the prices unscrupulously unlike the genuine product sold by the HONEST owner who can consistently retain their RTF (return to fuck) customers.
Agreed , but there is many ways to cheap a FL without OKT what ?
of course some people may blind and brainless , but just let it be la, their money what , if dont have this people, how to make the economy growth ?

to be frank , OKT also need to eat , spend , enjoy , feed their own children
and wife .........so if not increase the chicken meat price then how to live in SG ?

brother , thanks for the TL statement and really alert and enlighten some of the consumer like me , but may not able to awake those brainless guys...haha
Old 21-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

Thanks for the nice FR, all 3 kind brothers!!!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1