The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-01-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
Good hints and advices too. There many fishes out in the Sea for us to catch.
Get to know while traveling the uncle also say DH from pinoy land are the friendly bunch. He can easily get contact, fetch them a few times and 'up' them in the car. Maybe its their culture but i told the driver it's too loose to be wife/gf. Have a good laugh during the journey after knowing he actually 'up' a handful of DH already.

Last edited by LonerFA; 04-01-2023 at 02:16 PM.
Old 04-01-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

banged 2 helpers on one day before NY.
nothing to ride home about. so first girl i met her online. chat on and off. around 40 yrs and have kids. no stretch marks and tits still not bad. off only once or twice. wanted to meet before and then day before meeting cancelled. i stopped all comms with her for 6 months. xmas came and i sent her a greeting with no intention of anything."i have off tomorrow"
bam bum book a whole day in hotel in town. 11am she comes and we go straight there. spend 2 hours there.
arrange an old girl i know who stays near. bosses away. she genuinely thought we meeting for coffee. i bring her up and next thing u know clothes come off
ive never been more turned off by a woman than her. i hate women with a stench. smell like half shit half piss half i dunno what. instant turn off. she has a local bf mind you. wah knn done with her and ciao.
Old 04-01-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Had a Sunday fuck for 2 shots without caps.
Creampied the girl thoroughly.
70 minutes pure fucking.
Girl agreed to 3 shots but backed out after 2 as she was getting absolutely fucked.
Wanted $200 for 2 shots.
Not Peony Myanmar btw
can share her
Old 04-01-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Few days ago just upped an indon DH, wa istg she said she is like 40 in age but she's so small, cute, slim and have braces. I swear she looked like little girl on the outside. Of course there are signs of age but heck, if I met her when she's 5-10 years ago, she may been really attractive. Because she so slim, not much meat and boobs are quite small, but she's very soft though hahaha.

Raw + shoot inside twice sibei shiok, I finally understand why bros like it raw. Too bad she not a great rider as she say she tired (cowgirl my fav position) but manman, she's really horny with all the frenching, kissing, BJ, her soft body and small frame, it was a great time haha.

Now for the next hunt... Or I could go back to her haha

Last edited by helpmefast; 04-01-2023 at 10:11 PM.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Few days ago just upped an indon DH, wa istg she said she is like 40 in age but she's so small, cute, slim and have braces. I swear she looked like little girl on the outside. Of course there are signs of age but heck, if I met her when she's 5-10 years ago, she may been really attractive. Because she so slim, not much meat and boobs are quite small, but she's very soft though hahaha.

Raw + shoot inside twice sibei shiok, I finally understand why bros like it raw. Too bad she not a great rider (cowgirl my fav position) but man all the frenching, kissing, BJ, her soft body and small frame, it was a great time haha.

Now for the next hunt... Or I could go back to her haha
better hope she got menopause haha
Old 04-01-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post
Guys whoever met the famous Afira before. How u all meet her? She don't even reply messages..
she has a certain working hours, my suggestion is u oni contact her the day u want to meet her. usually thats how i do
Old 04-01-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had a Sunday fuck for 2 shots without caps.
Creampied the girl thoroughly.
70 minutes pure fucking.
Girl agreed to 3 shots but backed out after 2 as she was getting absolutely fucked.
Wanted $200 for 2 shots.
Not Peony Myanmar btw
She not worried preggy?
Old 04-01-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
better hope she got menopause haha
Why leh? Why menopause?
Old 04-01-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
She not worried preggy?
Overwhelmed her and made her climax 4 times.
In the end, she was asking me to creampie her while we were frenching and I ejaculated my sperm deep inside her.
She contracted her vaginal muscles to squeeze every drop of sperm out.
After I pulled out, I requested she suck my sperm off my cock, which she willingly obliged….
Old 05-01-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In the end, she was asking me to creampie her while we were frenching and I ejaculated my sperm deep inside her.
After I pulled out, I requested she suck my sperm off my cock, which she willingly obliged….
That is what I called "Master Piece of Work"

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 05-01-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Anybody fucked the Myanmar girl PeonyBlossom?
Now so ex? Thought was $120 only?
Body quite tight
Old 05-01-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since u make her orgasm not once but 4 times she should pay u instead lol.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 05-01-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I nv did 4times. Max 2 times already drained me alot. Lolx.
But I like ur ending part
Old 05-01-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Body quite tight
You’ve tried her before?
RAW and creampie?
Old 05-01-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Body quite tight
Yeah bro is it raw and creampie? I think I managed to add her contact too. And you're right, she looks quite tall and hot actually.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1