The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Tonight got very piss off with YH.

Try to get a room there today. And the reply is min spending 2500rmb for a fxxking small room.

Guys who have been to YH small room should know that their small room is really damn small. It's crazy price to pay for on a wed.
YH business is too good these days....

Did u get Pxxxxx to get u the room or my regular mummy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suck Harder View Post
I was in TX HH KTV a couple of days ago... to my surprise, there's a group of "ducks" standing on the flower street. First time I see "ducks". All very slim, young and dress like your typical fashion boy or Ah Beng. I did not take a look at them since I feel awkard to go there to view them... but can tell they are quite tall.

Personally I feel the price for the girls there are a bit high. But quite a number of "fresh" girls.
Hmmmm....so did you happen to see the female customers there to inspect and pick the ducks ?
Old 29-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post

Hmmmm....so did you happen to see the female customers there to inspect and pick the ducks ?
I leave the booking to nohairsam.
Old 29-03-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Let me start another FR for my recwnt type) , if i were to be there again , 70% will be for the AM . Even all mm's was told by the mummy that we stay in CP and suppose to follow us back to CP , all my 3 didnt want to, so advise all bro better stay in TX itself for a happy ending. Or maybe just my luck as 1 bro did bought his gal back CP.
Is it??? Next time dun ask them lah.. Just tell them to follow u back ah..

I got 4 gals. I know that 3 of them willing to go back with me. And one more I dun know cause I not interested in her.

The reason why I only bring one is the other gal I interested not keen on DF. If not I would have got both back. Haha.
Old 29-03-2012, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Wah.. First post in this thread complain liao.. Heh

Yah I also know.

Bro, u go try try first lah.....
Bro, would love to but currently grounded..
Old 29-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Tonight got very piss off with YH.

Try to get a room there today. And the reply is min spending 2500rmb for a fxxking small room.

Guys who have been to YH small room should know that their small room is really damn small. It's crazy price to pay for on a wed.

Then at 5.30pm call and say got room. WTF!
Wah, liddat how to go YH? I think I must find new joint liao. TEH KTV still around?

Quote:
I was in TX HH KTV a couple of days ago... to my surprise, there's a group of "ducks" standing on the flower street. First time I see "ducks". All very slim, young and dress like your typical fashion boy or Ah Beng. I did not take a look at them since I feel awkard to go there to view them... but can tell they are quite tall.

Personally I feel the price for the girls there are a bit high. But quite a number of "fresh" girls.
Seebeh funny if go view duck leh
Bro, long time no see. Shall we go check out TEH ktv next week? (if it still there?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post

Yalor taikor but you will still go regardless. I siam liao...

Quote:

I got 4 gals. I know that 3 of them willing to go back with me. And one more I dun know cause I not interested in her.

The reason why I only bring one is the other gal I interested not keen on DF. If not I would have got both back. Haha.
So good. Usually no one wants to follow me back
Next time you spare me one of yours can?
Btw, shouldn't you be back yesterday?! You really wait for me in ktv ah???
Old 29-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wah! Ducks on flower street??

To bro krone, gold poker,qwiky,dan101 and shawn99.
Time for some execution actions.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 29-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Aiya i should have take your that gal sitting in the center .... or maybe you handsome , young and look more fun than me....

LL got to go opposit find old car after porridge...
Old 29-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
Wah, liddat how to go YH? I think I must find new joint liao. TEH KTV still around?

Seebeh funny if go view duck leh
Bro, long time no see. Shall we go check out TEH ktv next week? (if it still there?)

Yalor taikor but you will still go regardless. I siam liao...

So good. Usually no one wants to follow me back
Next time you spare me one of yours can?
Btw, shouldn't you be back yesterday?! You really wait for me in ktv ah???
Knn.. U got go TEH KTV meh..

U will still go YH also lah...

I'm still around.. Waiting for u to arrive mah. Heehee.
Old 29-03-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Aiya i should have take your that gal sitting in the center .... or maybe you handsome , young and look more fun than me....

LL got to go opposit find old car after porridge...
Alamak.. U should have told me mah.. She's too shy to try DF, that's why I no take her.. One on one she no problem de...

Also she looks more Guai Guai than the rest. Haha.
Old 29-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Alamak.. U should have told me mah.. She's too shy to try DF, that's why I no take her.. One on one she no problem de...

Also she looks more Guai Guai than the rest. Haha.
Guai Guai gilr goes to you will become Pei Pei (bad bad).

Come back leh! Miss you in SG.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 29-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Guai Guai gilr goes to you will become Pei Pei (bad bad).

Come back leh! Miss you in SG.
I Guai Guai man leh.. How to make them pei pei.. Only make them song song.. Haha

Dun worry uncle.. Confirm going back 3rd apr Liao.. Buy ticket Liao..
Old 29-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Knn.. U got go TEH KTV meh..

U will still go YH also lah...

I'm still around.. Waiting for u to arrive mah. Heehee.
No la, the plan for this time:

2 Apr - TEH ktv
3 Apr - JL ktv
4 Apr - Amazon ktv

Extend lar...
Old 29-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I Guai Guai man leh.. How to make them pei pei.. Only make them song song.. Haha

Quote:

2 Apr - TEH ktv
3 Apr - JL ktv
4 Apr - Amazon ktv

Extend lar...
I arriving on 5th for the long weekend leh.......
Old 29-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Wah, extended your stay?

You coming back together with my light house?

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 29-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:

2 Apr - TEH ktv
3 Apr - JL ktv
4 Apr - Amazon ktv

Extend lar...
DKL!!!

Talk so much! Come 1st lah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1