The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
anna at level has one new girl today. SYT
Which shop are you referring to? At which floor?
Old 17-10-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
Which shop are you referring to? At which floor?
Could be first floor. 2 dats backs, saw a quite young new face on first floor after my session upstairs.
Old 17-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it is 1st floor anna shop. tried her...i seen her before she covered for anna a few times.

FYI all shops open today all girls in except for the 2nd floor white skin busty milf still on vaca.
Old 18-10-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Could be first floor. 2 dats backs, saw a quite young new face on first floor after my session upstairs.
Quote:
it is 1st floor anna shop. tried her...i seen her before she covered for anna a few times.

FYI all shops open today all girls in except for the 2nd floor white skin busty milf still on vaca.
Thanks. Planning to go later today, shall go check it out.
Old 18-10-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Just sharing. This happen just a few days ago during pillow talk with a regular ml from parklane 2nd floor.

During the session, she got a few texts and after we done with fj and clean up, she went to check her phone and let out a sigh.

Me: (kaypo) customer ah? (客人啊?)
She: (while replying the text) Ya, a regular. visit quite a few times before. (对, 熟客, 来过好几次)
Me: why sigh? (干嘛叹气?)
She: (dunno if it's slip of mouth or intentional as she was still replying the text) regret raw with him, now damn sticky, think i'm his gf. Stupid pig. (后悔不用套和他做, 现在特黏人, 当我是他女友, 笨猪)
Me: ....... i gotta go, friend waiting for me to go drink. (我该走了, 朋友等我喝酒)
Old 18-10-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Just sharing. This happen just a few days ago during pillow talk with a regular ml from parklane 2nd floor.

During the session, she got a few texts and after we done with fj and clean up, she went to check her phone and let out a sigh.

Me: (kaypo) customer ah? (客人啊?)
She: (while replying the text) Ya, a regular. visit quite a few times before. (对, 熟客, 来过好几次)
Me: why sigh? (干嘛叹气?)
She: (dunno if it's slip of mouth or intentional as she was still replying the text) regret raw with him, now damn sticky, think i'm his gf. Stupid pig. (后悔不用套和他做, 现在特黏人, 当我是他女友, 笨猪)
Me: ....... i gotta go, friend waiting for me to go drink. (我该走了, 朋友等我喝酒)
shld be the famous d cupper
Old 18-10-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

must be the white dress night shift girl on 2nd floor by the music shop. the other one on vaca still.
Old 18-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

ok another up the lane

As the regular bro who go to level 5 they always switch girls...my regular one left and wanting to try some new face...since they got raided that place been kinda on the low.

AV been using female and plain cloth (newbie pigs) to check these places. use to be the girls just run to the door but now no more....although the SYT at the desk looks good.

which reminds me one of the ML told me that an malay guy been posing as AV and even show his Pig ID to extort cash from them after service.
Old 19-10-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
must be the white dress night shift girl on 2nd floor by the music shop. the other one on vaca still.
White dress night shift girl? Doubt we referring to the same one as this ML, i visit her both in the afternoon and night.
Old 19-10-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
care to share who's that? Sorry me newbie to parklane.. lol
Old 19-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

i think you guys got it mixed up.

level 1 has 2 milf in white dress. the one by security guards.

level 2 has two milf d cupper (1 white dress night crew) by the music shop. one in the new shop towards the side entrance currently on vaca.

level 3 scuba row.
Old 19-10-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Never see any new face at 1st floor when I went yesterday.
Old 19-10-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
So far, I encountered 2 gals who can go commando there. One had MIA for many many months and the other one is still there at that level mentioned, but she is more big C cup to borderline D cup. Visited her just last week and saw her yesterday.
Old 19-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
So far, I encountered 2 gals who can go commando there. One had MIA for many many months and the other one is still there at that level mentioned, but she is more big C cup to borderline D cup. Visited her just last week and saw her yesterday.
mia one is yuki ah..mhahaa
Old 19-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

Update on level 5

All the girls there we used to know are gone. New owner and new boss. No more prc and our dear friend coco is gone. All viet girls now.

Tried one milf . Amy.

Little tiny girl. About 30ish. B cup. Wearing a little dress. Can speak English and Chinese.

Standard 30 minute package. French and bbbj right from the start and a little perk butt. Not much of a noise maker but flexible . Bend her over nice bounce and grind wet wet. Finish and pop off in mission.

Now to mention...she look like one of the milf from fc. Lol.

Damage $150 plus $30. Jack high now. Lol. Said give me discount next time. Lol. Pm me for contact and up points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread