The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Used beetalk about 10 years ago in Jakarta and got to know an Indonesian part time model. Went out with her for several nights. Even brought her to meet my friends and customers. Very good girl. Only managed to fuck her on my second trip back to Jakarta.
Whoa nice one bro👍🏻
Pretty face companion and bed warmer. So she considered as "temporary girlfriend" or you paid her?

I visited Jakarta many years back and literally can just chat up any girl at the club. Seems many girls are opportunistic FL ie party with you + ONS for a price
Old Today, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochipochi View Post
Use Wechat pick up on street just gotta practice more on approach same as every other country
Never had much luck with WeChat.
In SG, many are massage girls or MLM sellers.
Other countries, they are WL or OKT using woman photo to bait horny men
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1