The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Gomez - Quansah - Van Dijk - Tsimikas

Clark - Endo - McConnell

Elliott - Danns - Diaz

Imagine being told this is our outfielders in a cup final last summer. The only explanation is we went into adminstration and had to sell everyone?! LOL!!

7 first teamers out - SEVEN.

Chelsea had a full week to prepare where as we got shafted with a game on Wednesday.

A horrible early injury to one of our remaining ‘senior’ players.

An awful decision to disallow a perfectly good goal.

The referee giving Chelsea everything.

Having to play extra time with more kids (and Klopp being brave enough to throw them in early).

And we still *********** did it!!! This club! I’m gone guys, absolutely brilliant!@

Truly Roy Of The Rovers stuffs!!

Love these players, love Jurgen, love being part of this wonderful fan base
Old 26-02-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

What a win. I never could have imagined I would be this excited about winning the Carabao Cup!

This is the kind of game and situation that defines our illustrious history - songs will be written that reference this game for years to come

Oh captain, my captain, just gotta love VVD!! Tbf though both Endo and Kelleher were fantastic as well!! Also a big shout to Konate.

Think one of the best things about last night was ratboy Gary Neville thinking we were there for the taking and genuinely fuming at Chelsea for not being able to beat us

Imagine that shitty Chelsea MF duo cost £230M compared to our fabulous MF duo who cost £56M!!!

That said ratface Neville did come up with an apt description - Klopp's Kids beat the Blue Billion Pound Bottle Jobs!!

Oh yeah, thought it was very gracious of VVD to allow Klopp to lift the cup with him considering it's his first trophy lift

Also great to see Klopp 'ghosting' that shit referee Chris Kavanagh at the end
Old 26-02-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9389 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
What a win. I never could have imagined I would be this excited about winning the Carabao Cup!

This is the kind of game and situation that defines our illustrious history - songs will be written that reference this game for years to come

Oh captain, my captain, just gotta love VVD!! Tbf though both Endo and Kelleher were fantastic as well!! Also a big shout to Konate.

Think one of the best things about last night was ratboy Gary Neville thinking we were there for the taking and genuinely fuming at Chelsea for not being able to beat us

Imagine that shitty Chelsea MF duo cost £230M compared to our fabulous MF duo who cost £56M!!!

That said ratface Neville did come up with an apt description - Klopp's Kids beat the Blue Billion Pound Bottle Jobs!!

Oh yeah, thought it was very gracious of VVD to allow Klopp to lift the cup with him considering it's his first trophy lift

Gary Nev as a player was decent. as a pundit, he is full of shit.
Old 26-02-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am a Man U fan, so I don't usually venture into other club's thread.
Anyway, congratz to the Reds winning the Cup!

I didn't plan watching the match but I tune in. Pool was definitely deserving winners. I'm fully impressed with VVD setting a tremendous example as Captain egging the team on throughout and putting in an excellent display. Perhaps it is fitting he got the winner.
In fact his earlier header should have been allowed. That would have save the extra time.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-02-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I hope this is not the last trophy for the season.

Keep fingers crossed and hope for big trophy.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 27-02-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys, has anyone ever been to Anfield to watch a match?
Old 27-02-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Pochetino said his team was playing for penalties. That is why his experienced team didn't attack our kids in extra time. Just mind boggling that a billion pound team didn't go all out to overcome our youngsters.
Old 27-02-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Gary Nev as a player was decent. as a pundit, he is full of shit.
Tbf Jamie Carragher is even worse!
Old 27-02-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I am a Man U fan, so I don't usually venture into other club's thread.
Anyway, congratz to the Reds winning the Cup!

I didn't plan watching the match but I tune in. Pool was definitely deserving winners. I'm fully impressed with VVD setting a tremendous example as Captain egging the team on throughout and putting in an excellent display. Perhaps it is fitting he got the winner.
In fact his earlier header should have been allowed. That would have save the extra time.
Welcome bro

Respect
Old 27-02-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
I hope this is not the last trophy for the season.

Keep fingers crossed and hope for big trophy.
Yes, yes and yes bro!

Tbh i dont care about the remaining cups. If we get them fine and good but not at the expense of making the final push in our remaining 12 EPL 'Cup Finals'!

I am absolutely desperate to win the EPL and think Klopp truly deserves this!
Old 27-02-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gomez - Quansah - Van Dijk - Tsimikas

Clark - Endo - McConnell

Elliott - Danns - Diaz

Imagine being told this is our outfielders in a cup final last summer. The only explanation is we went into adminstration and had to sell everyone?! LOL!!

7 first teamers out - SEVEN.

Chelsea had a full week to prepare where as we got shafted with a game on Wednesday.

A horrible early injury to one of our remaining ‘senior’ players.

An awful decision to disallow a perfectly good goal.

The referee giving Chelsea everything.

Having to play extra time with more kids (and Klopp being brave enough to throw them in early).

And we still *********** did it!!! This club! I’m gone guys, absolutely brilliant!@

Truly Roy Of The Rovers stuffs!!

Love these players, love Jurgen, love being part of this wonderful fan base
Congrats to Klopp n Pool...MU's baldy manager ETH shd learn a very good lesson here from Klopp...with so many senior players injured, replaced by young boys from the academy n yet they can beat a good team of grown up n experienced players in a cup final...rather than complaining or giving excuses for his team's poor performance with such odds he shd instead motivate his remaining players to win games like how Klopp did

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-02-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Congrats to Klopp n Pool...MU's baldy manager ETH shd learn a very good lesson here from Klopp...with so many senior players injured, replaced by young boys from the academy n yet they can beat a good team of grown up n experienced players in a cup final...rather than complaining or giving excuses for his team's poor performance with such odds he shd instead motivate his remaining players to win games like how Klopp did
Welcome bro

Respect
Old 28-02-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17909 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, yes and yes bro!

Tbh i dont care about the remaining cups. If we get them fine and good but not at the expense of making the final push in our remaining 12 EPL 'Cup Finals'!

I am absolutely desperate to win the EPL and think Klopp truly deserves this!
Bros, i think LFC is in line to swipe all this season if Klopp can motivate them like he did at teh Carabao Final..

You have quite a few returning from injury this weekend but a few out till end March.

But scene looks good, man, except for Matip and Thiago.

PLAYERREASONFURTHER DETAILPOTENTIAL RETURNCONDITIONSTATUS
Joel MatipKnee InjuryDec 06: 'It's an ACL, ruptured, so that's what I unfortunately expected from the first second. Everything looked like that. Very unfortunate.'01/09/24Currently Being AssessedRuled Out
Diogo JotaKnee InjuryFeb 23: 'And all the others, we know it's longer. Ali has a muscle injury. Trent, LCL. Jota, medial ligament, MCL.'13/04/2024Currently Being AssessedRuled Out
Trent Alexander-ArnoldKnee InjuryFeb 23: 'And all the others, we know it's longer. Ali has a muscle injury. Trent, LCL. Jota, medial ligament, MCL.'31/03/2024Currently Being AssessedRuled Out
Alisson BeckerThigh InjuryFeb 23: 'And all the others, we know it's longer. Ali has a muscle injury. Trent, LCL. Jota, medial ligament, MCL.'31/03/2024Currently Being AssessedRuled Out
Stefan Bajcetic MaquieiraOtherFeb 27: 'He’s obviously gaining fitness now. He didn’t get a green light yet for team training. He’s completely pain-free, which is obviously the most important thing. All checks we made, like scans again, bone looks good, that’s all fine.'31/03/2024Currently Being AssessedRuled Out
Curtis JonesAnkle/Foot InjuryFeb 23: 'Curtis is probably the first one [to come back] around the international break. All the others will be after the international break.'10/03/24Currently Being AssessedRuled Out
Darwin Nunez RibeiroOtherFeb 27: 'But it's touch and go with a lot of players, still with the boys who [were] not available for the final - like Darwin, Mo, Dom. We have to see what they can do today.'28/02/2024Late Fitness Test25.00%
Mohamed SalahThigh InjuryFeb 27: 'But it's touch and go with a lot of players, still with the boys who [were] not available for the final - like Darwin, Mo, Dom. We have to see what they can do today.'28/02/2024Late Fitness Test25.00%
Wataru EndoAnkle/Foot InjuryFeb 27: 'Wataru got a proper knock as well. There we have to see as well. I wouldn't say it's much improved since Sunday, but that's how it is.'28/02/2024Late Fitness Test25.00%
Dominik SzoboszlaiThigh InjuryFeb 27: 'But it's touch and go with a lot of players, still with the boys who [were] not available for the final - like Darwin, Mo, Dom. We have to see what they can do today.'28/02/2024Late Fitness Test25.00%
Thiago AlcantaraThigh InjuryFeb 27: 'Yeah, there's no timescale. I don't know, to be honest. It's a couple of things [that] he has to do now from a medical point of view, and then I don't know if that will then mean that he can play again [this season].'No Return DateCurrently Being AssessedRuled Out
Old 28-02-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Hey guys, has anyone ever been to Anfield to watch a match?
I realised no one responded to you. Sorry for the delay. Not yet but I hope to go one day. My friends who went joined a tour group. Tends to be a few days in London, then a trip to Anfield and then visit Old Trafford
Old 28-02-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Will Klopp play Kelleher again after the 120 minutes on Sunday? We can't afford another injury. Or will Adrian be given a chance?

I see a starting 11 of Adrian, Tsimikas, Gomez, Quansah.. then the rest of the academy players.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1