The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

If they willing to HJ u before asking. They are prepared to take just $10 from u. Haha
Old 25-02-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
Just hide your additional cash and cards somewhere and have just $50 in your wallet main compartment. If after the deed ml quotes more than 50, just say only got 50, it's the standard price everywhere. If she quotes more halfway, also just say only got 50, everything in for 50 if not no need release. Worse come to worse say next time come back i tip more, but never return. If still reject, i rather save the 50 for a lesson learnt than a half fk release for 50 and an even more painful lesson.
I always keep 3 or 4 red notes standby specially, for those discounts that come my way $10 to $40 ready, otherwise don't except the ML to give you the change.
Old 25-02-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I always keep 3 or 4 red notes standby specially, for those discounts that come my way $10 to $40 ready, otherwise don't except the ML to give you the change.
yeap i used to do that too, but all my regulars who accepted <50 all rtc liao... nowadays very rare to find ml that accepts <50 for new customers
Old 26-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

When give tips, dont use big notes like one 50. Use 10s and 5s.....sometime they never count but if they count and say how come 40 only...just act blur and guve another 10 lor lol
Old 26-02-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnline View Post
Cheapo dog
They eat my time or short change me, thats what i will do lah. Lol....
Old 26-02-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

got one joint I visited, she no tell me how much, instant Hj me.
when I tip her $50, she veryyyy happy.
makes me feel like I should have given lesser cause she seems to expect lesser
Old 26-02-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
got one joint I visited, she no tell me how much, instant Hj me.
when I tip her $50, she veryyyy happy.
makes me feel like I should have given lesser cause she seems to expect lesser
Better that and she becomes happy, than you ask the price and gets a nasty surprise of being quoted more than 50
Old 04-03-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
FieldsofGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What if you take up P massage and the ML masage your tool till you shoot?

It is not like a direct grab on your tool and hj. Still tip or this is part of the P massage?
Old 04-03-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
No tips. It is part of the P massage, just that different people have different level of tolerance
This is the hard part. Cant really tell if part of the package.
Old 05-03-2021, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Competition is strong nowadays, once shoot just thank her for lending you a hand. Many places offer free release at $88

Didnt know many places offer free release. I thought all come with a price (apart from taking the $88 package).
Old 05-03-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldsofGold View Post
This is the hard part. Cant really tell if part of the package.
You look at the actions of the ML in order to tell. If she asks you whether you want a release either directly or using various other euphemisms, and you gave consent, then the standard tips are expected.

Those that straightaway give your dick an enema without breaking the pace or asking you, you may get away with tipping whatever you wish or not tip at all.

Then there are those that ask you, you reject, and she try to persuade you to take it up ...this case opens the door to successful bargaining
Old 05-03-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!

Quote:
Didnt know many places offer free release. I thought all come with a price (apart from taking the $88 package).
Sure there are, but not sure whether it's 'many', and probably it's selective as well.
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Old 05-03-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
What if you take up P massage and the ML masage your tool till you shoot?

It is not like a direct grab on your tool and hj. Still tip or this is part of the P massage?
If there is no hj action means its not a hj technically , you shoot out accidentally. So up to u to tip lah lollol......

Most ml will tell u how much in advance, if they dont better ask or be prepared to pay 50 which they expect n say its standard price which is total bs unless it says in their menu n price list.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

If it proceeds then yes. But I will pay the standard price. Unless I don't like the whole massage and feels that she is just there for extra cash.
Although all of them are there for extra cash. But you know the feel la. LOL.
To make your dollars worth.
Old 05-03-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
When give tips, dont use big notes like one 50. Use 10s and 5s.....sometime they never count but if they count and say how come 40 only...just act blur and guve another 10 lor lol
like that also can ah, later some bro here will bring 50 $1 coin there, hahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1