The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

Like some bros here mentioned. I will just give standard rate $50 if they didn’t tell the price. Of course will try to get 3-4g roaming.
Old 24-02-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by James912 View Post
pardon the noob qns, the extra payment is given in cash directly to the ML right?
Some can accept paynow these days
Old 24-02-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Yeah my ML always sits in between my legs when doing the deed, very smart.

She's also very good at wing chun when i try to roam her while she's standing over my head giving chest massage.
Old 24-02-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well.... you are probably right in that sense with my limited experience .... however I always did my “homework” before trying new ML, on what is possible and not possible. That’s all i can say

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Like i say you have not meet the nasty ones. For some you can repeat the cycle many Times, they will just stop or leave the room if you insist in doing what you doing. So what re you going to do? Wank yourself ?
Old 24-02-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jayse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is the difference between autoroam 3G 4G and 5G
Old 24-02-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Like i say you have not meet the nasty ones. For some you can repeat the cycle many Times, they will just stop or leave the room if you insist in doing what you doing. So what re you going to do? Wank yourself ?
If a nasty ML walks out, I think its not too bad already, what if she alleges molest? Does she have a case? Just thinking
Old 24-02-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

Interesting question, and here is my thought in points form so that I don’t end up writing a Long essay as what the other bro used to respond to my post and said I really like to write Long story

1. When the offer of extra even if HJ only was put on the table - there are already possibilities that ML will understand that clients may have some overboard actions, and I am sure they all have their unique way to handle such clients... ask for extra TOP up... sit between ur legs... push your chest down ... or even so smart that they know how to position their body themselves so that you will not be able to access certain part of their body

2. I am pretty sure most experience bros here including myself know how to test the boundary of the ML, as in how much further you can go. Personal experience is of course I won’t go all out in first visit

3. Therefore I can safely say that as Long as ML put that GQ on first place, the chances for them to walk out or alleged molest are are minimal, although no guarantee, and I will tend to think this will likely happen to MLs who are completely clean and we clients start to get extreme “aggresive”

Sharing what I was told from some of my regular MLs, one was from completely cannot accept GQ as she was “conned” that her job in SG was supposed to be 美容, to eventually accepted the fact that GQ is part of puzzle of the job. She told me that at her initial stage of the job, she was completely horrified by an Indian Bro (sorry no offence to all Indian Bros here as I am just sharing the story) who suddenly grabbed her during the massage and tried to have more aggressive actions without any sign and only offered her $10 as tips and she literally walked out of the room. It took me many rounds to have further “access” to her, and that’s probably only after she got more comfortable with me. Still when she left our shore when CB moved to Phase 2 she just cut off all contacts with me, not even a goodbye message. That pretty much explained how she either hated the job (which I saw from her WC posting after she left) or hated me as client.

The other regular ML told me basically what she more scare of are those drunk clients as they tend to be more”aggressive”, and she said her way of dealing is to decide whether if she wanted extra tips from this sort of clients, which normally she will not offer to avoid further “assault”... this particular ML is so funny and told me, men in general need either or all 3 senses during the deeds - visual sense, touching sense and hearing sense...

Just my humble 2 cents wit my limited experience...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyhero View Post
If a nasty ML walks out, I think its not too bad already, what if she alleges molest? Does she have a case? Just thinking
Old 24-02-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Some will 1st time let you do some stuff...subsequently they restrict u and ask u top up, so how LL. No matter how much home work u do also no use....cos your cock is in their hands....unless you want to take over with your own hands. Lol....

Its very simple. There are those you can choot stunt and there are those you cant. Lol
Old 24-02-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
It took me many rounds to have further “access” to her, and that’s probably only after she got more comfortable with me. Still when she left our shore when CB moved to Phase 2 she just cut off all contacts with me, not even a goodbye message. That pretty much explained how she either hated the job (which I saw from her WC posting after she left) or hated me as client.

men in general need either or all 3 senses during the deeds - visual sense, touching sense and hearing sense...
But there are also others who treat it as part of the job, part of the package offered to customers. These ones can be married with a family here, either PR or new citizen, and this is just a day at the "office" for them.

Experienced before this ML in OWO tcm shop who in the middle of session picked up a call, and it's her hubby calling to tell her some family issue. And the hubby actually asked : are you busy now? i can call back later Yeah, just a normal day at work ...

Whatever it is, start slow and gentle will open more access
Old 24-02-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The more difficult to figure out are those that normally don't take tips. After the sticky business, straightaway step out to get fresh towels and sheet to start making up the bed. No move to ask for tips at all. Then when you still pay them a token amount, it feels so bad, like turning them into prostitute, paying them for the hj and for touching them. I wonder how they really feel about it, but it's also terrible not to give them at least a small tip.
Your heart so soft ? Tipping is not insult lah unless they say y so little...i don't tip ...but i can visit regularly to support which i think is good enough .
Old 24-02-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Hahaha ... that situation actually add in more excitement isn’t it when your dick is on her palm ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

Experienced before this ML in OWO tcm shop who in the middle of session picked up a call, and it's her hubby calling to tell her some family issue. And the hubby actually asked : are you busy now? i can call back later Yeah, just a normal day at work ...
Old 24-02-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Ah well thank god that has not happened to me yet so far... my experience so far are more return visits resulted in better access at same damage.... probably not having as much experience as the rest of senior bros.

And just to share - I don’t and never entertain to request of extra TOP-up before or during the deed, even when my cock was in their hand, they can choose to stop the service never mind becoz they know they will lost 1 returning customer, but probably they also don’t care, and Most of them know as well that there is this forum here where we shared information that can bring some direct impact to their business. That’s just my bottom line.

There are always better attitude MLs out there who want recurring business, so I don’t let my small head overruled my big head.

Anyway old saying - One Man’s meat is another man’s poison - here I change it to “one man’s opinion is another man’s joke”

Quote:
Some will 1st time let you do some stuff...subsequently they restrict u and ask u top up, so how LL. No matter how much home work u do also no use....cos your cock is in their hands....unless you want to take over with your own hands. Lol....

Its very simple. There are those you can choot stunt and there are those you cant. Lol
Old 25-02-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Post covid everything increases, massage now increase to $60 and above for neighbor joints. Please stay firm bros.. don't be carrot head..
Old 25-02-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Just hide your additional cash and cards somewhere and have just $50 in your wallet main compartment. If after the deed ml quotes more than 50, just say only got 50, it's the standard price everywhere. If she quotes more halfway, also just say only got 50, everything in for 50 if not no need release. Worse come to worse say next time come back i tip more, but never return. If still reject, i rather save the 50 for a lesson learnt than a half fk release for 50 and an even more painful lesson.
Old 25-02-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Still have lah. Just don't expect 4G or 5G or ML to strip in MP especially those marketed as clean joint. Fuck joint will be different case of course.

Well, then it depends on the situation really. The auto pilot one where I didn't ask for price, I think I tipped her $20 or $30 only cos that was all the cash I happened to have that day. Like I said, it was supposed to be a clean joint (long time ago this spa was mentioned before and many bros said no specials at all) so I didn't bring much excess cash cos I wasn't expecting any release. The ML didn't give black face though so that's good. I haven't been there in a long time cos she and another ML I've been meaning to try are always busy (I tried booking at least 3 times, the last time being maybe 3 months ago to no avail), plus she told me she was planning to leave. Unfortunately I didn't get her WeChat or other contact cos I didn't have my spare phone with me and I didn't want ML contacts on my main phone.

Nowadays, those that I've patronised before will auto pilot and I just pay them the amount which I was quoted on my first visit, which is the market rate. I think it's hard to find below $50 these days unless ugly milf or gilf, which will turn me off. End of the day, I want a positive experience that ends well with a good release, not a ML giving me a long/black face, unless I don't intend to RTM. That may be a factor to consider as well.
Use same technique. Just keep paying the 50 from first visit, but push boundaries of roaming as you come back for future visits. The only time to top up is for BJ , and even there some haven’t asked for that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1