The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Looking forward. Quite curious about your approach. Do you ask outright or KC first?
Depend. Some outright. Some need to KC first.
Old 28-01-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6969 View Post
To proof my point that sometime how easy to get an ML fr non FJ establistment out, i will share it here my conversation w that ML later when i am free. i just added her wechat ytd.

Pls note that not all but majority can bring out. And it is not for bragging but more for sharing. They are after money and cant blame them too.
camping for stories.

bro then your first post that ML u no longer in contact and have you recover from the treatment, as you mentioned you regret you raw and always to put on helmet.
Old 28-01-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
U may be the first to openly discuss and reveal such open secrets... Most bros do not discuss this because they view it has a mutual willing party monetary transaction between ml and themselves...

For myself been thru the Same as TS however the issues are primarily not just monetary as what TS says sometimes when feel emotionally drawn u have to withdraw.I s not easy.. But have to kc the kcing... Why Bevause ml don't see it the same way.. They are in this purely for the monetary means more than us... Earn more from more bros at the same time..but does it mean we don't feel anything?... .so reading A thread like this is good... It helps to desensitise the big head so to make us like them so we don't feel pain... Pay Take fuck and leave before any mind fucking happens...
Old 28-01-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Good to know it is not something serious. It is a hassle nonetheless.

I have not known any MLs who are innocent. Maybe if it is their first time working, but after a while they will learn from other MLs. Fact is they are here to make money like anyone of us. The world is a corrupt place, and some industries corrupt people more easily than others.
Old 28-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

this is just open topic, some viewpoints of mine.

first of all, be it clean or sleazy joints, all these ml definitely have to hit their monthly sales targets so we should understand we are never able to be their sole customers.
secondly, with sales target and commission and tips, their monthly earning can be even more than us here, no surprises. of course, if you all want to support they will just take since is extra cash for them.
thirdly, nothing is exclusive unless they leave the trade, as long as they are in this trade mean any brothers here can be up and meet the same ml of another brother here.
fourth, if able to up the ml don't think you is a bonus as she can never be just meeting you alone. as these ml know more people that us for sure everyday and in their eyes we are just returning customers and maybe to a better level, a friend who can hangout during their off days or when they are down.

just sharing my thoughts
Old 28-01-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
To all cheongters..

Below is real story of mine. You can share your story too in this thread.

Not sure if it is right place to share. If not admin pls move it. Tq

I am a frequent cheongster and go to MP twice a week. I also always look for new MP for new fresh ML. While most of time only go for std service but sometime i will also offer to bring the ML out for dinner and then hotel if i like that ML. My success rate is almost 100%. I guess it is because i am single and mid 30 w above average look, can talk well, driving a branded car and also i am more generous on tips. If first occassion cant make it to hotel then i will continue to persue few more times till i get it. If i like her very much i will continue for few more round but i nv go back same one for more than 5 times so far.

I hv done this for years and f countless of ML. There was an occasion that i met w one young ML and the feeling is so different that i try raw for first time. I guess it is due to feeling or trust to her that she is innocent enough for me to do that. She has innocent look and not pretty kind but more to cute.

After that then i manage to know that she actually not as innocent as i thought. I regret a lot on my action and my small head took over my big head and i hv done something foolish w so many years of experience.

My advise to all cheonster here, nv trust a ML regardless of how innocent they look or how is ur feeling. Wear all time and nv raw!
Looking forward to more sharing! Hope you didnt kena anything from that experience!
Old 28-01-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post
Good to know it is not something serious. It is a hassle nonetheless.

I have not known any MLs who are innocent. Maybe if it is their first time working, but after a while they will learn from other MLs. Fact is they are here to make money like anyone of us. The world is a corrupt place, and some industries corrupt people more easily than others.
I am totally agree with you! Those new comer just need to take a while and they will totally change!
Old 28-01-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didnt really record it but i guess in range of 2-3k. Sometime lesser sometime more.
bro u can get a sugar baby easily with that spending, IMHP

Looking forward for your story
Old 28-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
I am totally agree with you! Those new comer just need to take a while and they will totally change!
They may be like blur sotong during the vigrin flight after that all are war harden veterans.
Don’t have innocent and blur but cute one lah

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 28-01-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To proof my point that sometime how easy to get an ML fr non FJ establistment out, i will share it here my conversation w that ML later when i am free. i just added her wechat ytd.

Pls note that not all but majority can bring out. And it is not for bragging but more for sharing. They are after money and cant blame them too.
That is true.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 28-01-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
No doubts at all

"....... Else there's many other jobs they can do without stooping to doing massage and they can keep their dignity and self-pride intact.
Bro, that is one of the most down to earth expresssion I've heard. But let's be fair to the MLs who only do massage. So, perhaps your statement should read, "without stooping to jerking/sucking dicks, opening their legs, and they can keep their dignity and self-pride intact.
Old 28-01-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
99Jason99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99Jason99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the sharing bro. Get well soon.

Do remember ML r here to make $ not love. Thankfully whatever u caught can be treated. Echoing the other bro.....hopefully she don’t come up with the Storyline of being pregnant.
Old 28-01-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro up you, take good care of your tool, and camping for stories .

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 29-01-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of

I want to copy and paste my wechat conversation to here but seem like it is very tedious.

I will just type it here. Will share the wechat later of course will remove anypart that may reveal indentification info of both of us bf post.

There was ML on north side. Spa name start w W at S road. She landed in singapore first time about 2 months ago. Visited her twice and was offered HJ service but i rejected. Ask for normal maintenance instead but she is not so good in JG. Over conversation i asked if she is ok for dinner together next time. She said only dinner is ok but she wont go hotel etc as she got her limit. Of course i said no prob. i got the date a week later and brought her to city and garden by the bay.

She is 31y old. Not married no kids. For not married i cant really say cfm but no kids is for sure based on my experience seeing girl for many years.

While walking together in mbs. I asked to continue to hotel and she just said no. And a bit angry cos she already told me no such thing. After talk talk and ask her if she willing to do it if i willing to pay, she ask for very high price at 10k as she tot that her cb is gold plated since she only landed in sg 2 months ago. Told her market rate not that high etc. And i know i shouldnt push hard during first meet up, We parted that night and nothing happened. After 2 weeks of talking in wechat finally i offered her 1k for a night. She quiet for 15 mins and tell me that next day i need to send her to shop at 10.30 am.

Her consideration is 1k actually is 20cust tips. Need to earn it for 3-5 days. Another thing is she already reliase her cb is not gold plated anymore as i nv give in to her price even after 2 weeks. 1k will now become her benchmark but soon she will reliase no one else will offer same price w me. Her price will just drop fr 1k to 500 and she done it already she will do it again as it is easy money, can sleep in good hotel and hb fun get fucked.
Old 29-01-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her consideration is 1k actually is 20cust tips. Need to earn it for 3-5 days. Another thing is she already reliase her cb is not gold plated anymore as i nv give in to her price even after 2 weeks. 1k will now become her benchmark but soon she will reliase no one else will offer same price w me. Her price will just drop fr 1k to 500 and she done it already she will do it again as it is easy money, can sleep in good hotel and hb fun get fucked.
Great sharing... though I think $1k is a tad too high but so long as you happy can liao. Ain’t gonna pass judgement on that.

Anyways, now that you’ve shared this, sure got cannon fairy samsters come into your thread & boast about how they score free or cheap fugs from MLs one. There are a few such characters in this forum. Let’s see if they appear in this thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1