The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thrownever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
STD Test at SATA

Went for a local FL in Dome L and had BBBJ and painting. Feeling itchy around mouth, groin and limb 1 mth (without any weird growths) after and was looking at screening options. I don't think anyone has posted about it here before. Just wanna raise awareness about another testing option:

https://www.sata.com.sg/std-screening-package/

$214.00 for:

Medical Consultation
Post Health Screening Review
Chlamydia & Gonorrhea PCR
Herpes Simplex Type I & II IGG Antibody
Hepatitis B Surface Antibody
Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
HIV Screening
VD (Syphilis TP Antibody)
Hepatitis C IGG Antibody

CHAS card holders got 10% discount. Results in 2 weeks.

Went for it today at one of the outlets. Have to make appointment prior with NRIC, name and address taken. Place was crowded with people coming for screenings, so you'll just another face in the crowd.

Somehow the doctor room door was not closed during consult and history taking. As I declared I have no discharge or growths, doctor didn't request to take a look at penis. No oral swab taken even after I declare I am having a mild sore throat (not COVID, tested liao). Just took a tub of blood and urine bottle and I'm on my way. Consult 5 mins, blood/urine collection 10 mins, the rest was waiting and registration. Took about 1 hour in total.

Now fingers crossed results all clear.

Just providing another option for those who don't want to go DSC but find private GPs more ex.
Old 14-12-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STD Test at SATA

Thanks for sharing.

HIV test not rapid screening?
Old 14-12-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

No, HIV not rapid test. They took 1 normal tub instead of finger prick like AFA.

I have capped FJ, so probably low risk. I'm more concerned about the other STDs lol.
Old 14-12-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Thanks bro for this share!!

The price is in between DSC n private clinics, which is a very good option. Mind sharing like hows the service like etc? cuz dsc service sometimes abit sucky at times.. rude doc, long waiting time etc. Thanks!
Old 15-12-2020, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Gonorrhea they only take urine no swab? I think u go dsc better.

Anyway i can only think of oral herpes that might be the reason ur mouth area has symptoms, i dun think any other std affects the mouth only

The other reason maybe is anxiety or worry too much la, no discharge, no rash, nothing but just itch?? Maybe after ur test results come back ur itch will disappear also

Btw...... NEVER........ EVER....... paint a whore.....
Old 15-12-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Gonorrhea they only take urine no swab? I think u go dsc better.

Anyway i can only think of oral herpes that might be the reason ur mouth area has symptoms, i dun think any other std affects the mouth only

The other reason maybe is anxiety or worry too much la, no discharge, no rash, nothing but just itch?? Maybe after ur test results come back ur itch will disappear also

Btw...... NEVER........ EVER....... paint a whore.....
I also not sure why they never check. Wondering if their test is to see if there are antibodies formed before specifically checking for the location. Will consult the doctor when getting results.

And yah. Not gonna paint again. The shiok isn't worth it.
Old 15-12-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Thanks bro for this share!!

The price is in between DSC n private clinics, which is a very good option. Mind sharing like hows the service like etc? cuz dsc service sometimes abit sucky at times.. rude doc, long waiting time etc. Thanks!
I guess this one really YMMV. I went in the afternoon, 3 -4 ppl ahead of me for both registration and waiting to see doctor. No queue for blood test. In and out about 1 hr.

Service wise... doctor was coldly professional. Not friendly, but no lectures either. (I can live with that) I do wonder if she was judging me cuz few years ago I went to her for an unrelated health check out, rmbed she was a little chattier then. (Don't think she rmb me though) Again, given that there are multiple outlets with different doctors a bit by luck liao. (I'm sure DSC is the same).
Old 29-12-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Anyway results out. All clear (thank goodness).
Today have to wait quite bit. Different doc from last time. Sore throat has gotten better, so didn't bring that up. Doc suggested itchiness maybe in the mind. Monitor a bit more and see treatment if it got worse.
Old 29-12-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 12
James912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrownever View Post
Anyway results out. All clear (thank goodness).
Today have to wait quite bit. Different doc from last time. Sore throat has gotten better, so didn't bring that up. Doc suggested itchiness maybe in the mind. Monitor a bit more and see treatment if it got worse.
Nice, congrats man. Will this change your mind on painting in the future
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1