The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-02-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bedok massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus77 View Post
Now windy height massage close at 9:30 so not going anymore need to find some place can go after my wk, if any bro here got good place to share? if u all find her ok go support her loh
still can go based on her good service and attitude. Nowadays hard to find good and economical service ML.
Old 28-02-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
maxsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS for contact. Had a good session and everything is close to previous FR posted. Overall good experience.
Old 28-02-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCap View Post
$89 Hot oil package... hmmm... is it the one recently closed till further notice?
I think so.
Old 28-02-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jetso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is the flower yellow colour ?
What name of the ML, been there quite a few time and keep wanting to try others too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
Went to this spa to kill time as waiting for car servicing. Hint for the spa is its a flower and its nice smelling.. Lol. Anyways saw mixed reviews for the spa but I just went to kill time so mr as follows.

Mls are milfs average looking. I chose prostate massage for 75 bucks. Massage is not bad 7/10. With good teasing. After 40min mark ml tear the bottom of the disposable underwear to make into a skirt and give nice massage to balls area. GQ popped asked for 50 but I haggled down to 25. Cleanliness is ok but no shower in room need to go to common one at the back. Rtm yes if I'm nearby the area. Cheers guys.
Old 28-02-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Win Star spa @ Bedok.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-02-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Le Beaute Spa at Eastwood Centre? Pls share experience if any. Thank you!
Old 28-02-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 7
Minnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy123 View Post
Not sure if this place was discussed but found a nicely decorated and clean place with shower facilities inside the room.

It has parking and eateries nearby good for energy top up post massage.

Standard activities, rates are a bit higher and manned by Prc, the lady was friendly and chatty. Likely to be my new regular place haha

Pm me if anyone has others for exchange.
Can share contact?
Old 01-03-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
YY@WS
Footsteps away from the most famous hawker in sg. You best probably can find her yourself via some app.

Pretty China Milf and skin very smooth. When she does the elbow oil rub on my back i was in cloud9 moaning. Massage 50/hr is good and at the standard of senior legit MLs. Worth it even if you go there solely for massage but you get to enjoy a pretty face, touch her butt and thighs and have a nice mandarin conversation. Trick is to say the wall lamp is bright and ask her to cover with towel. Anyway ended with HJ 50, anyone who can haggle down kudos pls share.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
still can go based on her good service and attitude. Nowadays hard to find good and economical service ML.
Now become my regular hideout cos of the good and reasonable price. Nowadays hardly can.get a good serive with good price.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Now become my regular hideout cos of the good and reasonable price. Nowadays hardly can.get a good serive with good price.
Wise selection.
Old 01-03-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
marcus77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha no wonder she so busy now,..yet to try the Vietnam who is better yoyo or vietnam
Old 01-03-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
marcus77 is Cool - loads of Potential

The one at Eastwood think is same price 50+50 in bedok itself got a few blk 537..205, got 416 got 209
Old 01-03-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
YY@WS
Footsteps away from the most famous hawker in sg. You best probably can find her yourself via some app.

Pretty China Milf and skin very smooth. When she does the elbow oil rub on my back i was in cloud9 moaning. Massage 50/hr is good and at the standard of senior legit MLs. Worth it even if you go there solely for massage but you get to enjoy a pretty face, touch her butt and thighs and have a nice mandarin conversation. Trick is to say the wall lamp is bright and ask her to cover with towel. Anyway ended with HJ 50, anyone who can haggle down kudos pls share.
Anyone tried Kxxxy @ WS? Looks pretty in the FB.
Old 02-03-2021, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
fireslash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus77 View Post
The one at Eastwood think is same price 50+50 in bedok itself got a few blk 537..205, got 416 got 209
Happen to past by 416 last week near coffee shop. 50+50 but kena 'con' in and out 30 mins. After about 20 mins rubbing the back ask me turn over. I ask the lady so fast turn over? She say massage so long for what. Quite disappointed. When I came out saw a bro who came same timing as me he leaving by the backdoor which mean he was even more short changed. Bro out there dont visit this shop. Keep your $ and go for a better service.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireslash View Post
Happen to past by 416 last week near coffee shop. 50+50 but kena 'con' in and out 30 mins. After about 20 mins rubbing the back ask me turn over. I ask the lady so fast turn over? She say massage so long for what. Quite disappointed. When I came out saw a bro who came same timing as me he leaving by the backdoor which mean he was even more short changed. Bro out there dont visit this shop. Keep your $ and go for a better service.
Like that might as well go 50+50 with YY@WS or 45+25 with yellow-flower-nice-smell. Or the mysterious economical YoYo.

Is it the shop with the vertical chinese word Yang Sheng? Nevermind service so lousy, you can just reveal the shop name so that we can help our men in blue opposite 85 hawker meet their catch quota.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread