The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
but do encounter a few cases where MLs just softly say would be happier if I can give a bit more with a very polite tone, and I would just give an extra red note and no more, since frankly the gfe and service level are generally better. But of course if they don’t ask I will just stick to default value.
You know why they speak in a polite tone?
Every action has a reaction for the action. Think again. This is key.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

45* Ji Xiang Spa

Anyone tried?

Seem new
Old 03-02-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course... my basic expectations on human interaction is “manner” aside from service quality.

Like u said every action has reaction for the action, if people start to get rude and demanding for no reason, I will also react bad the same, probably 10 times.

These days too many “rude” people and free-riders in the society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
You know why they speak in a polite tone?
Every action has a reaction for the action. Think again. This is key.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course... my basic expectations on human interaction is “manner” aside from service quality.

Like u said every action has reaction for the action, if people start to get rude and demanding for no reason, I will also react bad the same, probably 10 times.

These days too many “rude” people and free-riders in the society.
Sorry bro, so did you answer my question?
Why did she speak in a polite tone?
Old 03-02-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Why ? My interpretation is very simple - she demand it in a “soft and effective” way becoz she is not aiming for one time business, else I will just tell her take it or leave it and she will lose one returning customer.

She is one very smart ML as well... sensing that I was a bit distant by her cold conversation response throughout the whole session (I am not regular but a returning customers), she “proactively” msg me and kind of apologise and explain why she was a bit cold during the session after I left the joints, which was to my surprise that she will msg me, as she clearly stated in her posting that she will not entertain or response to any non-booking related topics, and I tested water before that she literally will not response unless is booking.

But overall the service quality maintained except for the slightly cold conversation part during the session, therefore I didn’t have any issue to give a bit more. My only point is I don’t want to give them a higher than standard market rate “default” tips each time I visit. Cannot spoil them in that way.

Quote:
Sorry bro, so did you answer my question?
Why did she speak in a polite tone?
Old 03-02-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Was she wet? Clean shaven?
Lol! Like your questions!
Old 03-02-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why ? My interpretation is very simple - she demand it in a “soft and effective” way becoz she is not aiming for one time business, else I will just tell her take it or leave it and she will lose one returning customer.

She is one very smart ML as well... sensing that I was a bit distant by her cold conversation response throughout the whole session (I am not regular but a returning customers), she “proactively” msg me and kind of apologise and explain why she was a bit cold during the session after I left the joints, which was to my surprise that she will msg me, as she clearly stated in her posting that she will not entertain or response to any non-booking related topics, and I tested water before that she literally will not response unless is booking.

But overall the service quality maintained except for the slightly cold conversation part during the session, therefore I didn’t have any issue to give a bit more. My only point is I don’t want to give them a higher than standard market rate “default” tips each time I visit. Cannot spoil them in that way.
Bro you really good in writing many words.
You think "She asked you in a polite way because she want to maintain you as a customer."

Actually the true reason is she knows she does not have the right to ask for more. That is the primary reason.

Secondary, it is because she want you to return blah blah blah.
Old 03-02-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Yes I enjoy writing much becoz it helps me to think carefully sometimes.

Interesting quote from you especially the word “the true reason” - how do you know it’s the true reason becoz no one will know how these MLs are thinking exactly.

That’s the reason I put my word ... “my interpretation”... of course I could be wrong, anyone also could be wrong. Only the ML will know the true reason.

Quote:
Bro you really good in writing many words.
You think "She asked you in a polite way because she want to maintain you as a customer."

Actually the true reason is she knows she does not have the right to ask for more. That is the primary reason.

Secondary, it is because she want you to return blah blah blah.
Old 03-02-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:

Actually I have a question to bros out here since we are talking about this and I don’t feel like starting another thread. Any bros ever encountered automatic extra with no GQ ask and agreed tips, but at the end ML start to dispute on the tips given ? Here I refer to the condition that we give $50 as standard at the end.
Reminds me of once I went to this place at 70*, one of those entrance from behind and up to level 2. This was several years ago. Counter was pushing $80 package (before all these 88 packages came about). My Chinese cmi so didn't quite understand fully what she said was included. Ml came in and after some strong massage, started working on groin when facing down. Had fierce erection until turn over, and she still didn't ease off and kept working. No GQ asked and I didn't ask either until cannot control and shot into the shorts. Tipped her 20 since standard rates were 50+50, I paid 80 entrance so +20. No blackface. Went a few more times and just gave the same tip
Old 03-02-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:

she knows she does not have the right to ask for more. That is the primary reason.
Technically, she does not have the right to ask for anything since nothing is agreed upfront.

Singapore men tends to be gentleman and will pay the market rate. Of course we do have bad eggs among us
Old 03-02-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Surprise find in AMK

Hahahaha... good one.

This is very similar to my experience at the notorious S Spa in BB, before they started the $88 gimmick. Sensual gao gao like for 30 mins, no nego no nothing and I paid the ML $30. Went back a few more times until I Sianz becoz the ML physical figure cmi.

Actually the reason I asked bros here is I am interested to know if majority of MLs has started to accept the fact of $50 as standard rate, of course we all know there are still outliers there that will keep trying their luck to push more since they know man’s small head can predominantly control the big head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Reminds me of once I went to this place at 70*, one of those entrance from behind and up to level 2. This was several years ago. Counter was pushing $80 package (before all these 88 packages came about). My Chinese cmi so didn't quite understand fully what she said was included. Ml came in and after some strong massage, started working on groin when facing down. Had fierce erection until turn over, and she still didn't ease off and kept working. No GQ asked and I didn't ask either until cannot control and shot into the shorts. Tipped her 20 since standard rates were 50+50, I paid 80 entrance so +20. No blackface. Went a few more times and just gave the same tip
Old 03-02-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Interesting quote from you especially the word “the true reason” - how do you know it’s the true reason becoz no one will know how these MLs are thinking exactly.
Very simple to test the true reasons.

try under paying her or the shop and see if the politeness will come out or not.
Example : Instead of $50 entrance, you pay $45 and see if counter will politely ask you if can top up to make it $50.
Or pay the ML $40 after you striking that $50 is the agreed price.
See if she will politely ask you if you can top up.

To make it simple, both scenario, they also want you to return as a customer.
Try it. She dont scold you %##**(^%@!#% very good already.

When comes to money, I have seen PRC woman face change, whether it is female OKT or the WL themselves.
Think further if you are that kind of customer that goes back your words, 这种客不要也罢 !!

There is a saying
GIVE or TAKE A PERSON Money and power and you will see their true color

Last edited by piichai; 04-02-2021 at 11:54 AM.
Old 04-02-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How to prevent to be carrot head, you will learn through after several visits. I think we should go back to the main topic, Surprise find in AMK!
Old 04-02-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
How to prevent to be carrot head, you will learn through after several visits. I think we should go back to the main topic, Surprise find in AMK!
Agree. Lesson learnt. Let's move on. Anyone tried the one at 133?
Old 04-02-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

after all the bad reviews on viet candy at 7++ amk,i still went as i was around the vicinity doing my job and was horny after i am done,so went to pay her a visit.she was friendly during our initial conversation and was led up to the room.paid $50 upon entrance..once in room,massage was obselete,straight to touching yr didi and GQ was served.after hearing the price for all the various package,opted for full after serious negotiations.price is as per normal mp whose ml provides full service.dont ask me how much,up to individual to negotiate.To my surprise she is very very wet,at first i thought she rubbed some lube.but she wiped it away and asked me to try again.indeed after few seconds she was very wet again..during the course on all these,she was drinking her heineken.started with some cbj,nothing to shout about.after that straight to punding,quite accomodating to my requests.keep on calling "老公“,no effect on me but nice effort,took abt 40 mins to cum but she no complain,maybe she is a little mabo and horny.came in missionary.after thaat washed up and left.

bros pls dont flame me,i went to be a carrot head cause i am a sucker for big boobs and hers are real and soft,she is plump but that is ok for me,i am there for the neh neh,must at least try once and this is my personal experience.

to go back anot lets leave it up to individuals,for me i will go again,if i strike 4d and have some cash to spare.if not dont think i will go back..juz wanted to see the neh neh that i have been eyeing for the past few mths.

this is my experience and shared with u all..everyones experience may be different,juz take mine as a reference,if u do not get what i get,dont blame me hor,,i am juz here to share what i have encountered..happy hunting guys

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread