The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 21-02-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 4
MILFandOL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

FR for Sally. Did before CNY

Took the escalator to 4th floor and turn left. A ML inside a REALLY dark store offered me a massage. ML look like a typical 60+ y.o. granny you can find at a wet market. Didn’t care for the massage and asked for FJ. She counter proposed $50 BBBJ with CIM. Accept it as she claims customers says it better than FJ.

Told me to strip and washed my dick and ass with soap. Given a clean towel to dry up. Proceed to lie on the bed for her to start the deed.
BJ was pretty average, nothing much to say. She allowed me to fondle her melons and suck her nips. Never tried touching other places. Towards the end, she called to tuck my knees in and teased my ass hole. After about 20+min, told her I was gonna cum and she held my dick with her lips and stroked it with her hand furiously. Shotgun-ed in her mouth and she took it like a champ. Smiled at me and spat out my cum into a plastic bag, then went to rinse her mouth with Listerine. Left a happy man.

Looks: 5/10 (granny tier)
Body: Chubby
Boobs: D? I am bad at determining boob size T_T
BBBJ: 6.5/10
GFE: 0/10 (no effort made)
Overall Experience 6.5/10
RTF/RTM: Nope. Just trying only.
Old 21-02-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

FR for Angie. Did immediately after my deed with sally.

She usually hangs around on 4th floor looking down at lower levels. Don’t worry about finding her, she will chase you the moment you step on the 4th floor. Decent looks for a granny. Nice back tattoo.

Came out of Sally’s and decided to look around. Angie spotted me and literally ran to me. Wanted to run away but her bouncing tits gave me a hardon. Quoted me $50 for FJ. Went to a discreet and clean room and she thanked me as I was her first customer even tho its evening and asked if can top up another $10 (Another ML told me she always say the same thing to customers). I said I will give at the end depending on performance.

She proceeded to strip and lay on the massage table. I asked if she can give me a bj and cap me but she asks me to top up $20 for BJ. Felt turn off and jokingly asked how much to lick her armpit and she actually quoted me $20 lol. But whatever, didn’t top up. She gave me a longer than expected HJ before capping me. Trying to make me cum faster maybe.

Started with missionary, the love sounds she makes is” ah ahyo ohh ah ahyo ahyo” which was amusing. Don’t worry, she will start squealing when the sex gets intense. Thoroughly enjoyed squeezing her meaty ass during doggy. Got lazy and asked her to cowgirl while I play her pointy hard nipples. Cowgirl lasted for less than 2mins, she got tired. Asked her to raise her body a little higher and started humping her till I finished the deed.

Looks: 6.5/10 (granny tier)
Boobs: C I think.
GFE: 2/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Overall Experience 5/10
RTF/RTM: Nope. Quite money face. Still gave her the extra $10, left on good terms.
Remarks: The ML who recommended me Angie said she can do as low as $40.
Old 21-02-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster

FR for Lisa. Few days back.

Her shop is at the end of level 4 closest to the toilet.
She looks super skinny and has tom boyish short hair. Boobs are close to non-existent. She offered only massage and HJ. Didn’t try her massage and went for a $30 HJ instead.

HJ was pretty good, granny has got skills after servicing for years I guess. Allows full auto-roam but nothing nice to touch.
After about 15min, she got tired and asked If I had any fetish that can help me cum.

Told her I enjoyed butt-stuff and she offered me prostate massage for $40. Said she has not done it for a very very long time but she will do it for me awww.

For the prostate massage she uses a weirdly shaped wooden dildo that is about 12 cm which she will cap and lube.
After teasing my butthole and lubing it, she put me in missionary position and started the massage. Took some time to find the p-spot. Massage was very gentle. After a while, ask me to flip over into doggy position. She started stroking my dick and said “its time to milk the bull” LOL.
Getting anal-ed and my dick stroked at the same time did the trick, came soon after. Left satisfied.

Looks: 3/10 (granny tier)
Body: skinny
Boobs: AA
GFE: 6/10
HJ: 7/10
P-message: 7/10
Overall Experience 7/10
RTF/RTM: nah.
Remarks: I actually took her service to get 66’s contact but Lisa said she is not working anymore. Not sure if she meant the field of work or just not working in JS.
Old 21-02-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

FR for Happy. Few days back

Went shopping for Linda, sherrie, amd gal66 but could not find any of them. Walked pass this gilf and got immediately turned on by her huge cleavage She looks abit PRC and has long black hair.

To find her go up the escalator to the 4th floor , turn right. Go to the end and turn left into the row of shop. One of them is called lily beauty (not happy’s shop). Happy will be hanging around there.

Entered into a small shop to do the deed. When her clothes came off, she’s actually quite fat but her face isn’t fat tho.
Service is quite typical. simple HJ to cap my dick and then gave a simple CBJ before doing the deed. Sex was okay but I think her hole a little lose. Environment not discreet, can hear people outside and have to pause sometimes so piak piak wont be heard.

10mins into the deed, her boss called her on the phone which tilted me a little cause I did silence my phone in front of her before doing the deed. Anways, boss said got important client so she gtg. She offered my JG say confirm will make me cum fast fast but didn’t work. I told her she can make me cum by kissing and we proceed to lock lips and started Frenching while she stroke my dick. Her freching is pretty good and felt like a lover’s, but I asked if she could kiss me like how a pervert would and she delivered. She told me to fap myself and went full ham on me. Felt like my mouth was getting raped by her tongue and her saliva was free flowing into me. Came soon and left a happy man. DMG is $50 for FJ.

Looks: 7.5/10 (granny tier)
Body: Fat
Boobs: DD , I am not good at identifying.
GFE: 7/10 Frenching was good.
FJ: 5/10
Overall Experience 7/10
RTF/RTM: Nope. I like to fuck in peace.
Remarks: Might have only allowed kissing cause she gtg. But she wasn’t reluctant when I asked for it, just smiled and went straight to lock lips.
Old 21-02-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Had Ivy for the 1st time a few nights back.

Invited me into her shop, she's occupying Coco's shop, whom I used to visit 4 years back before she quit. Quoted me $30 for a BJ, and asked if I wanted to use a cap or not.

Stripped and lied down after I washed myself at the basin. She stripped completely as well and started the deed. BBBJ was rather decent, with lots of saliva used and plenty of ball action. Couldn't cum after about 15 minutes and she then used her hand to jerk me off. Asked if I could CIM and she rejected. But she took the initiative to french. Unloaded after 5min and cleaned up. Was offered a cold drink from her fridge and left. Total damage $40.
Old 21-02-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFandOL View Post

Went shopping for Linda, sherrie, amd gal66 but could not find any of them. Walked pass this gilf and got immediately turned on by her huge cleavage She looks abit PRC and has long black hair.

To find her go up the escalator to the 4th floor , turn right. Go to the end and turn left into the row of shop. One of them is called lily beauty (not happy’s shop). Happy will be hanging around there.

Entered into a small shop to do the deed. When her clothes came off, she’s
lips.

The shop name lily xxxx?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-02-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder how does angie looks like? any bro can share??
Old 22-02-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
The shop name lily xxxx?
Hi bro didn't take note of the shop's name.
But it's opposite lily b***t* c**t**.
Happy does not stay in her shop tho, she actually hangs around quite a bit of distance from her shop.
Old 23-02-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
i wonder how does angie looks like? any bro can share??
One bro described her quite accurately in his post. A bit far back in this thread
Old 23-02-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FR for Sally. Did before CNY

Took the escalator to 4th floor and turn left. A ML inside a REALLY dark store offered me a massage. ML look like a typical 60+ y.o. granny you can find at a wet market. Didn’t care for the massage and asked for FJ. She counter proposed $50 BBBJ with CIM. Accept it as she claims customers says it better than FJ.

Told me to strip and washed my dick and ass with soap. Given a clean towel to dry up. Proceed to lie on the bed for her to start the deed.
BJ was pretty average, nothing much to say. She allowed me to fondle her melons and suck her nips. Never tried touching other places. Towards the end, she called to tuck my knees in and teased my ass hole. After about 20+min, told her I was gonna cum and she held my dick with her lips and stroked it with her hand furiously. Shotgun-ed in her mouth and she took it like a champ. Smiled at me and spat out my cum into a plastic bag, then went to rinse her mouth with Listerine. Left a happy man.

Looks: 5/10 (granny tier)
Boobs: D? I am bad at determining boob size T_T
BBBJ: 6.5/10
GFE: 0/10 (no effort made)
Overall Experience 6.5/10
RTF/RTM: Nope. Just trying only.
Does Sally work in the evening?
Old 23-02-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Entered into a small shop to do the deed. When her clothes came off, she’s actually quite fat but her face isn’t fat tho.
Service is quite typical. simple HJ to cap my dick and then gave a simple CBJ before doing the deed. Sex was okay but I think her hole a little lose. Environment not discreet, can hear people outside and have to pause sometimes so piak piak wont be heard.

10mins into the deed, her boss called her on the phone which tilted me a little cause I did silence my phone in front of her before doing the deed. Anways, boss said got important client so she gtg. She offered my JG say confirm will make me cum fast fast but didn’t work. I told her she can make me cum by kissing and we proceed to lock lips and started Frenching while she stroke my dick. Her freching is pretty good and felt like a lover’s, but I asked if she could kiss me like how a pervert would and she delivered. She told me to fap myself and went full ham on me. Felt like my mouth was getting raped by her tongue and her saliva was free flowing into me. Came soon and left a happy man. DMG is $50 for FJ.

Overall Experience 7/10
RTF/RTM: Nope. I like to fuck in peace.
Remarks: Might have only allowed kissing cause she gtg. But she wasn’t reluctant when I asked for it, just smiled and went straight to lock lips.
Ventured to level 4 a few times in a few months. Have never seen any lady resembling Happy. Curious to see how big her boobs are. Problem is, I also don’t see anyone with huge boobs there.
Old 23-02-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Ventured to level 4 a few times in a few months. Have never seen any lady resembling Happy. Curious to see how big her boobs are. Problem is, I also don’t see anyone with huge boobs there.
The big boobs of this area must be busy plumbing dicks and getting their old pussy filled with young hard cocks which they like and enjoy getting paid. That’s why they are in this line
Old 23-02-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree, the biggest so far I seen is gal 66. But fake.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-02-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
upped points to you. happy has very long, straight and thin hair and she wears a thick layer of face powder. easy to spot her.
Old 23-02-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time exploring here, experience was quite intimidating! haha. Anyone know what time Ivy starts work?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1