The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Parttime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Nice bro. I till now only can get hj ML. Mind share contacts bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Time of day plays a part - if you know the ML well then you will already know if she is a morning person or a late night owl (most MLs are the latter).

My regular ML last time was always a late night owl, if I book her in the morning she will fuck while still half asleep and she won't resist much, whatever I wanted to do. That can be fun, but I do enjoy the times I booked her past midnight and she was still horny, the fucks were clearly more memorable.

Another regular ML of mine was strangely a morning person, she enjoyed making love just after breakfast, and if I book her for an evening session she is often quite tired and will ask me to do most of the work. Lol.

Above all, the ML must have some chemistry for you, then she will look forward to seeing you and surely enjoy her session with you.
Old 27-02-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ellefjorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: better to visit ML at night time instead of day time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
For me i stil prefer late at night. Dun know why but the mood just different.
thanks for the info man I like the midnight advice and it's really good
Old 27-02-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RojakKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Night time more fun base on my experienced
Old 27-02-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchfries123 View Post
sometimes a little luck too..
my ML who rtc..i really like her.. it is a legit spa, so last one who leaves close the shop. the boss is not around to close

i book 930pm slot..the spa closes at 10pm, left me and her alone.

during HJ, i challenge her to remove her polo tshirt which is her uniform, since no one around, she removed. during the HJ, i remove her bra, so she was top naked.

while she jerk me off, i try her jeans, unbutton and zip it, wah no resistance, and i even touch her pussy area, and i realized it becomes moist already. whisper into her ears that she is pretty and then slowly slide off her jeans, and guess what, she herself help me to take off!

so left with her red panties..and then.. since i am her regular, i told her that she is tired after a long day, let me HJ myself. and i ask her to lie down while she fondle my balls. She warn me not to cum on her and i promise her i can just cum on the floor. So while she lay lying down, i was trying to jerk her off while she fondle my groin, and i slowly suck her nipples, and then move to her neck, and then to her ears and guess what, she was flushed and moaning..

i then slowly went to her stomach area and she was already shivering..and i then try my luck, take off her red panties and guess what, no resistance! then i proceed to lick her and she was already moaning and super wet!

As i was standing up, i went on top of her now, and told her to relax, i want to make her comfy, and i asked her, how she felt? She nodded her head..and once i am on top of her, i lick her ears and neck, and at the same time, spread her legs open..guess what, she has no resistance. my dick was outside her pussy while i continue to lick her ears and neck and then her nipples..and she said in chinese.. 我想要了..

went in raw her, and asked her to scream, i was hoping her boss and colleague come back..hahahaha.

when i am about to cum, she pleaded with me not to shoot inside, she say this is her dangereous week, i understand that is why she is horny. so i took out and cum on her, shoot onto her face and neck.

she was quite happy i listen to her and from then on, i brought her out to makan supper, and then go hotel to fuck. not a single cent paid except meals and small gifts..so totally worth it..

haiz, now need to find another one liao.. bear in mind I was her regular..RTM like 7-8 times before I got this..
Best story i've read. Makes me motivated to try ha ha
Old 27-02-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Try to go after 10pm after they are closed. Their colleagues are home and you can bang them anywhere you want. A few times I carried my ML and bang her along the corridor of the rooms and reception. Make sure security camera is not pointing at you
Old 27-02-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Then you miss all the local ladies who
working "office hour"
Old 02-03-2021, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RojakKing View Post
Night time more fun base on my experienced
Post midnight ML are one of the best experience. Some till dawn even.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if u are a reg for certain joint, usually after operating hrs is where the real action starts, provided if no1 is around.
i went before around 11-12+ in the late night but this joint is the kind of 2 lvl shophouses where her colleagues are just upstairs. so even tho can freely bang her with abit of sound, but she still couldnt be in full birthday suit as she had that fear of someone coming down after hearing sound.
Old 04-03-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

The timing after dark does makes them more relaxed mentally

But physically they may also be more tired.

It may also depend on what shift they are on so their work / rest cycle can vary.

I sometimes prefer fun but sometimes I prefer a “fresh” pussy.

Some pussy at night been bang until sore , the ML also not that interested, even though they may act as if.
Old 03-04-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
69mysteriousman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

usually i will go for the last slot of the day, more freedom
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1