The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2021, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Re: KTV Kakis

Now is really an expensive time, girls are selling their services like gold.

Go club/ktv/bistros minimal asking tip or LD is $100, some still humble enough to settle for $50.

After 10.30pm some gals would raise the question of you paying their extra services to go some underground drinking spots, standard charge $250-$400 or more for 3-4 hrs of companionship depending on which country the gals are from.

Overall one simple night's out with these gals till wee hours of morning would set you close to 1K or more including liquor but fk-job is def not guaranteed.
Old 24-02-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Don't understand the logic presented here.

When you go cut hair at a Salon, do you say, sorry, i only want to pay S$15, you just take it else i report to police?
If you just want to pay S$15, just jolly well go to your neighborhood barber.

Same for KTV, now there are less girls (most gone back to their country during Covid). Shops are running a big risk to open and allow these girls to work.
You also don't know how much the shop is asking from these girls to allow them to work inside.

They ask for S$100 is their liberty, you can don't patronize them. Why need to do so much thing?

These shop owners are already hard hit enough and these ladies went through a prolonged period of no income and even now, have the brave the risk of getting caught and getting deported.

If you cannot afford, just stay away, like me, go drink at coffee shops. Don't go around sabo people.

Last edited by hannibald; 24-02-2021 at 11:38 AM.
Old 24-02-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha that is why I just buy from fairprice and drink at home. Uncle me poor. Cannot support $100 tips and those waiter plus mummy tips.
Old 24-02-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Get the mummy to send to your home .
I tink sex and drinking is 600-700.
Alcohol buy online .
Old 24-02-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Went to a bar this week and saw a bro buying like 1000$ of LD. I mean if those bros have capital to play the new game so let it be. The ktv scene may be eventually catering for a different group of customers.

Went to some place with local meimei waitress recently and must say their attitude is much better than vietbu. The downside is you cannot raba raba
Old 24-02-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Don't understand the logic presented here.

When you go cut hair at a Salon, do you say, sorry, i only want to pay S$15, you just take it else i report to police?

Same for KTV, now there are less girls (most gone back to their country during Covid). Shops are running a big risk to open and allow these girls to work.
You also don't know how much the shop is asking from these girls to allow them to work inside.

They ask for S$100 is their liberty, you can don't patronize them. Why need to do so much thing?

These shop owners are already hard hit enough and these ladies went through a prolonged period of no income and even now, have the brave the risk of getting caught and getting deported.

If you cannot afford, just stay away, like me, go drink at coffee shops. Don't go around sabo people.

See... Another typical poor but still wanna be white knight Singaporean traitor. Maybe you are one of those ktv operators?

- If i go from barber to a Salon (upgrade virtually) and expect to pay $15 or report to police then i must be something wrong. The issue now is the ktv is still the ktv as before, however, the playability isn't there anymore and no singing, must stop at 1030pm (is actually a downgrade). Last time the spending is lower and the fun is better. Now increase more than 100% but the play is so restricted. Not to forget the job market and economy is not recover yet. It is illogical and already like ripping kind and generous bros here already. So that is the problem. Do bros here actually know what you all are paying for?

- like i replied u above. The scenario now is i still go to the same salon and the barber now refuse to cut the style i want and limit my cutting time to 30 minutes only and double the price. You expect me to be happy?

What risks??? Convert their licenses to FNB and able to operate legal what risks are you talking about? Ensure safety distancing and keep the way government want you all to play are outlets responsibility. U mean the outlets want to earn money but find doing work too troublesome?

If you are talking about illegal operating then i cannot help them. Nobody tells them to operator illegally.

- You mean the outlets even earn from the girls other than earning their LD money which is a lot already. Wa the outlets earn big big. I always tot the outlets willingly let the girls come or actually paid them to work so they can attract more customers. Now from what you say, the girls are machiam independent contractor (PHV) like that, no receive payment from outlets and still must give comissions or pay the outlets. Then since independent contractor then if kanna police catch can also push blame to the girls themselves liao?

Wa then the outlets really earn a lot and no responsibilities lo. Can at least ensure OUR SINGAPOREAN interest and fun first not.

- The problem now is not just $100 you are talking about. Is many tables of $100. What liberty cost so much? Plus don't forget when bros spend $100 is also for our fun. It is a two ways thing. You mean u only care about their liberty and not our bros having fun or not? How can bros be happy paying $100 and not receiving any fun. Look, we are horny guys not charities ok. If the fun match the money that was given fine.

Look bros don't be fool by just $100 only. 5 tables of $100 is $500 and the fun time is split by 5. If say really $100 only (100/5 = $20 tip each brother) i guess our bros also don't have face to complain not fun.

-- Shop owners got 4 months free rental and help from government. Taxes will also be reduced. I have friends who own several commercial properties and they have to give them 2 months free rental for every each property. Rich people are also affected. Not? What about those got retrenched and terminated with family to feed. Let me tell you, the whole SINGAPORE are suffering not only the ladies and the shop owners. Out of this difficult time where our bros are forced to stay in SINGAPORE, instead of supporting locals giving them a place to chill and relax, i do feel the pricing is actually robbing while on fire already. So please don't so hypocrite.

If you cannot afford, just stay away, like me, go drink at coffee shops. Don't go around sabo people

- I can definitely afford it but i am definitely not gonna pay for it. If talking about sabo people, who are those people i am saboing. Look at the other way round if i sabo those people that u are talking about, i must be helping our local bros to know more and have a fairer price. I don't sabo people. I am hundred percent local and i support local only. SINGAPOREAN interest and fun first. My intention is only to wake up my fellow Singaporeans not to sabo anyone.
Old 26-02-2021, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Unfortunately the value proposition of KTVs is not good now.

- No playability. This is a big "F" in my book. Note that there are some clubs that can still play but that is the exception to the norm
- Tips. Double what it use to be. $50 - 100
- Drinks. More expensive as well

Hence the net result is that we spend twice as much for half or even less than half the fun
Old 27-02-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Unfortunately the value proposition of KTVs is not good now.

- No playability. This is a big "F" in my book. Note that there are some clubs that can still play but that is the exception to the norm
- Tips. Double what it use to be. $50 - 100
- Drinks. More expensive as well

Hence the net result is that we spend twice as much for half or even less than half the fun
Not an easy time for chiongsters, have to take into account now the establishments that abide by the law have to close shop at 10.30pm.

That also means the girls entertaining us have shorter work hours but asking more or less for same or more $.
Old 27-02-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
See... Another typical poor but still wanna be white knight Singaporean traitor. Maybe you are one of those ktv operators?

- If i go from barber to a Salon (upgrade virtually) and expect to pay $15 or report to police then i must be something wrong. The issue now is the ktv is still the ktv as before, however, the playability isn't there anymore and no singing, must stop at 1030pm (is actually a downgrade). Last time the spending is lower and the fun is better. Now increase more than 100% but the play is so restricted. Not to forget the job market and economy is not recover yet. It is illogical and already like ripping kind and generous bros here already. So that is the problem. Do bros here actually know what you all are paying for?

- like i replied u above. The scenario now is i still go to the same salon and the barber now refuse to cut the style i want and limit my cutting time to 30 minutes only and double the price. You expect me to be happy?

What risks??? Convert their licenses to FNB and able to operate legal what risks are you talking about? Ensure safety distancing and keep the way government want you all to play are outlets responsibility. U mean the outlets want to earn money but find doing work too troublesome?

If you are talking about illegal operating then i cannot help them. Nobody tells them to operator illegally.

- You mean the outlets even earn from the girls other than earning their LD money which is a lot already. Wa the outlets earn big big. I always tot the outlets willingly let the girls come or actually paid them to work so they can attract more customers. Now from what you say, the girls are machiam independent contractor (PHV) like that, no receive payment from outlets and still must give comissions or pay the outlets. Then since independent contractor then if kanna police catch can also push blame to the girls themselves liao?

Wa then the outlets really earn a lot and no responsibilities lo. Can at least ensure OUR SINGAPOREAN interest and fun first not.

- The problem now is not just $100 you are talking about. Is many tables of $100. What liberty cost so much? Plus don't forget when bros spend $100 is also for our fun. It is a two ways thing. You mean u only care about their liberty and not our bros having fun or not? How can bros be happy paying $100 and not receiving any fun. Look, we are horny guys not charities ok. If the fun match the money that was given fine.

Look bros don't be fool by just $100 only. 5 tables of $100 is $500 and the fun time is split by 5. If say really $100 only (100/5 = $20 tip each brother) i guess our bros also don't have face to complain not fun.

-- Shop owners got 4 months free rental and help from government. Taxes will also be reduced. I have friends who own several commercial properties and they have to give them 2 months free rental for every each property. Rich people are also affected. Not? What about those got retrenched and terminated with family to feed. Let me tell you, the whole SINGAPORE are suffering not only the ladies and the shop owners. Out of this difficult time where our bros are forced to stay in SINGAPORE, instead of supporting locals giving them a place to chill and relax, i do feel the pricing is actually robbing while on fire already. So please don't so hypocrite.

If you cannot afford, just stay away, like me, go drink at coffee shops. Don't go around sabo people

- I can definitely afford it but i am definitely not gonna pay for it. If talking about sabo people, who are those people i am saboing. Look at the other way round if i sabo those people that u are talking about, i must be helping our local bros to know more and have a fairer price. I don't sabo people. I am hundred percent local and i support local only. SINGAPOREAN interest and fun first. My intention is only to wake up my fellow Singaporeans not to sabo anyone.
Bump up. I can't repeat anymore. Please read again my argument that it is not worth going KTV/bistro now at this rate. Unless they make an effort to drop to a lower standard rate then bros do take note what you all are paying for. I cannot stop the public to decide where you all want to spend your money but please make sure have fun and don't regret spending. If any outlets disappoint you or charge too ridiculously high. Do post here and warn bros who still insist on going. At least help them to flag out the bad ones...
Old 28-02-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Last edited by sabii; 05-03-2021 at 09:47 AM.
Old 04-03-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jackhwang1988 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros. Any sessions today? I'm keen if there's any in Geylang area.
Old 04-03-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jackhwang1988 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone has KTV plans today? Keen to join if it's somewhere in Geylang. Pm me.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Parhy is Cool - loads of Potential
Question Re: KTV Kakis

Advice needed...

Long time nv come out play Liao. Msg a mummy from one of ktv I knew back in the days b4 covid. Was quoted prices below which doesn’t make sense to me. Appreciate brothers here for advise..

Butterfly - $100
Mummy-$100
Room -$300
Beer-$90/tower
Martel-$235

Payment by card additional 17%

Are these the normal rates now?
Old 05-03-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post

testing
Old 05-03-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parhy View Post
Advice needed...

Long time nv come out play Liao. Msg a mummy from one of ktv I knew back in the days b4 covid. Was quoted prices below which doesn’t make sense to me. Appreciate brothers here for advise..

Butterfly - $100
Mummy-$100
Room -$300
Beer-$90/tower
Martel-$235

Payment by card additional 17%

Are these the normal rates now?

Only if u all allow them to carry on like this... Soon it can go twice the amount too and if nobody still say anything maybe triple. Well maybe u can highlight where the playground so people can avoid or report them to warn them for playing Singaporean interest first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1