The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 22-02-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
longlonglong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Any brother can recommend which shop to go in tpy. Will be going there this afternoon. Thanks in advance.
Old 22-02-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dittatore View Post
You mean the Angela shop?
Is this the shop where you have enter by the rear and is at the 2nd level? If so, the photos on their advertisement is to be TOTALLY DISREGARDED.
Old 22-02-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
emokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share details? TiA
Old 22-02-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acquiesce View Post
To all bros, i choose tcm shop.. but u look for the masseuse who u like at first glance. Mostly they are aunties.. tcm shop have a very good full 1hr massage and a lot of teasing.. its only ur way how u
are going to get a teasing.. some shop are strict, will tell u its not ok but if u become a regular customer sooner they will used to it. I give up SPA already they just do 30mins massage and most of the time they are on their handphone or many times going out of the room. Kept thinking i just waste my money for not getting a full 1hr massage.
Sure or not bro? U mean shops like Ma kuang might have?
Old 22-02-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They relocated to TPY from Bugis area.... 4 ladies all are PRC Milfs.
They are more cautious during daytime and may not offer you extras if you are new to them..... but after dark happy endings like HJ, BJ are available. Not sure about FJ coz never ask for it.
Damage is between $120-$150 depending on massage package (included happy ending).... no entrance fee.

Sometimes the PRCs will go and give out leaflets at the nearby footway and MRT exit..... so I dun think their business is good.
They advertise in michat and sbf before at $130 inclusive of JG. One bro mentioned the Angela in her 50s liao. How is the experience? Just wary kena carrot.
Old 22-02-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
They advertise in michat and sbf before at $130 inclusive of JG. One bro mentioned the Angela in her 50s liao. How is the experience? Just wary kena carrot.
As I mentioned earlier, the photos are all fakes and should totally disregarded. Not even 1% resemblance.
Old 22-02-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They are more cautious during daytime and may not offer you extras if you are new to them..... but after dark happy endings like HJ, BJ are available. Not sure about FJ coz never ask for it.
Damage is between $120-$150 depending on massage package (included happy ending).... no entrance fee.
Sometimes the PRCs will go and give out leaflets at the nearby footway and MRT exit..... so I dun think their business is good.
No, not the Angela shop. This one I am referring to is at 1*7 near mrt station exit. Anyway I might be trying tonight or tomorrow. Will update if anything.
Old 22-02-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
No, not the Angela shop. This one I am referring to is at 1*7 near mrt station exit. Anyway I might be trying tonight or tomorrow. Will update if anything.
Hi, Bro, you referring to Braddell MRT Station? If so, is it the TCM near to the KFC at the end of block 116?
Old 22-02-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Hi, Bro, you referring to Braddell MRT Station? If so, is it the TCM near to the KFC at the end of block 116?
The 116 tcm is something else, looks like a curtained spa joint. Anyway that block's vicinity, 12* there's a few spa and tcm tuina shops. Happy exploring
Old 22-02-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
Newbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
130 no roaming no release for this shop is chop carrot really.
Old 22-02-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Nope. It's at braddell mrt exit C.
Old 24-02-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!
Quote:
My experience in tcm TPY

Forgot what block.. but its only in tpy vista.. my experience to the first shop along side the clinic.. went there and ask for tcm body massage, i never wear but my undies..and i slide out my cock just to get the teasing but since she like that she intentionally brush my balls and my cock and when i turn face up she massage my legs and slowly stroke my cock.. just paid 50sgd only, everytime i go there if i dont have budget.

2nd tcm is really a clean one, but since i become her regular customer she bite my bait.. always give me disposeable undies, but i intentionally tear them up in the groin area so when she massage me she will see clearly all . Lot of teasing and in front too, sometimes the towel slowly slide down when she massaging me, in a face up position.. so the towel just covering the head of my cock and she will brush my balls and my shaft.. for tease only. But i didnt give up always went there until she give me hj. Paid 50 for good massage and another 50 for hj. Masseuse is pretty prc.

I still have experienced in whampoa 2 tcm shop also.
One shop paid 50 good massage and 50 for hj
Other one is 50massage and 20 for hj.

Well i dont know, how was it now.. but i see in wechat they are still active.
Bro, I stay vista leh, when to the tcm shop at the conner supper clean, don't even teasing my but area bro
Old 24-02-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My experience in tcm TPY

Forgot what block.. but its only in tpy vista.. my experience to the first shop along side the clinic.. went there and ask for tcm body massage, i never wear but my undies..and i slide out my cock just to get the teasing but since she like that she intentionally brush my balls and my cock and when i turn face up she massage my legs and slowly stroke my cock.. just paid 50sgd only, everytime i go there if i dont have budget.

2nd tcm is really a clean one, but since i become her regular customer she bite my bait.. always give me disposeable undies, but i intentionally tear them up in the groin area so when she massage me she will see clearly all . Lot of teasing and in front too, sometimes the towel slowly slide down when she massaging me, in a face up position.. so the towel just covering the head of my cock and she will brush my balls and my shaft.. for tease only. But i didnt give up always went there until she give me hj. Paid 50 for good massage and another 50 for hj. Masseuse is pretty prc.

I still have experienced in whampoa 2 tcm shop also.
One shop paid 50 good massage and 50 for hj
Other one is 50massage and 20 for hj.

Well i dont know, how was it now.. but i see in wechat they are still active.
bro, dont mind can you be more specific. the first TCM is super clean leh.
thanks
Old 24-02-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
bro, dont mind can you be more specific. the first TCM is super clean leh.
thanks
Hi bro, I mean the tcm I went is clean joint, no special service.
Old 26-02-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Vista area all the ML chui one....but got good massage and free hj is worth exploring lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1