The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
skdanny12 is Cool - loads of Potential
Caution on Richard Lim

Hello all brother, just wish you guys caution on this fucking idiot guy called Richard Lim. This idiot is trying take advantage by selling a service. He claim will offer a quality girl (3 some action)by sending photo and all perfect arrangement . But he will ask for advance payment as he mention everything will be only confirm after payment due to his girl is FL parttime , new to take leave and bla bla bla... I have been cheated SGD 1000 and get nothing at all. This guy even will please you until last day with email and nice SMS. But on the appointment date, no reply , no answer and seem like disappear in this world.

I was recommend by a brother ( good point score ) on this guy . I do not want to expose the person incharge name yet as he promise will help me get back the fund. But unfortunately , nothing is moving at all. My money seem like 'cooler than water'. I hope he will help me get back the money as I do not hope to expose his name into this forum.

Please be caution and may be I'm real stupid so that I get cheated. But everyone of us in this forum is seek for happiness, I really can't imagine someone try to take advantage from our interest .

Anyone if know Richard Lim, please provide me his details as I want to seek for alternative way to find this guy now.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
iScrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Caution on Richard Lim

Bro, feel for you, hope you get back the money, or get back vengeance!

People who cheat bro money here more jialat than cheating old people money, knn. Come to think of it, I think almost all cheongster kena cheated before so ya take it in your stride ba
Old 05-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skdanny12 View Post
I was recommend by a brother ( good point score ) on this guy . I do not want to expose the person incharge name yet as he promise will help me get back the fund.
For all you know they could be the same person just out to scam you. That's why I will never pay any cent upfront to anyone online especially for this kind of sex deals.

Insist on C.O.D to protect yourself no matter how good the offer is this is my advice to all bros here in the forum.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Luckyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is Basically Ignorance
Old 05-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lestat15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1,000 deposit?!
Old 05-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
andyang1970 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, he might use multiple names....
Thanks for sharing though. And I wish you get your money back. All we want is fair deal.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
LustyAffair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScrew View Post
Bro, feel for you, hope you get back the money, or get back vengeance!

People who cheat bro money here more jialat than cheating old people money, knn. Come to think of it, I think almost all cheongster kena cheated before so ya take it in your stride ba
Hahaha indeed kinda true that we learned fron the experience being cheated before coz we are naive but now C.O.D bro and that's the safest...
Old 08-03-2013, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

skdanny12 may be the guy who introed u to Richard Lim n said he'll help u get your money back is none other than Richard Lim himself!
Old 08-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Beholder

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

IS sorry to know what happen, you can actually can say bye bye to your 1k. Rule no 1 of the game here never ever make advance payment.

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 08-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 15
89kristy89 is one of the Best!89kristy89 is one of the Best!89kristy89 is one of the Best!89kristy89 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hello all brother, just wish you guys caution on this fucking idiot guy called Richard Lim. This idiot is trying take advantage by selling a service. He claim will offer a quality girl (3 some action)by sending photo and all perfect arrangement . But he will ask for advance payment as he mention everything will be only confirm after payment due to his girl is FL parttime , new to take leave and bla bla bla... I have been cheated SGD 1000 and get nothing at all. This guy even will please you until last day with email and nice SMS. But on the appointment date, no reply , no answer and seem like disappear in this world.

I was recommend by a brother ( good point score ) on this guy . I do not want to expose the person incharge name yet as he promise will help me get back the fund. But unfortunately , nothing is moving at all. My money seem like 'cooler than water'. I hope he will help me get back the money as I do not hope to expose his name into this forum.

Please be caution and may be I'm real stupid so that I get cheated. But everyone of us in this forum is seek for happiness, I really can't imagine someone try to take advantage from our interest .

Anyone if know Richard Lim, please provide me his details as I want to seek for alternative way to find this guy now.
Oh,my god.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Luckyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Stupid is the only word I can think of
Old 12-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
timeonmyhands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thats a real scum who did this. I mean it maybe ignorance or being naive to trust but if not for the FR working with a element of honour or trust, may as well all stay at home and p c c. IMHO of course
Old 12-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
777777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the warning
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1