The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nobody85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Hi guys , anybody party before in Pattaya during songkran period because i heard this place last for 7 days. Will it very crowded ?

Because have plans to party first 3-4 days at Bkk , then last 2-3 days at Pattaya.

My worries is that will it be hard to get hotel for walk-in because plan to Pattaya not concrete yet that is why not doing advance hotel booking.
Old 17-02-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
What's doubly frustrating is that I can get all sorts of attention from young girls at the AGGs.
The funny thing is that the LBs seem to use the same plastic surgeons and try for the same look.
That's why I prefer girls with a natural look.
200baht LD gets you 5 minutes of AGG tits, that is 2400baht an hour. Soi 6 is 1350baht an hour all in. I too like them all natural. I actually found those pointy fake chins funny looking.
Old 17-02-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pslayer888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros wanna party and chiong? Prefer clubs to agg but I'm flexible. Late 20s guy
Old 17-02-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
that sounds miserable so far from my current experience but i also not exactly young so how old are you guys roughly ? are you in shape ? from a desirable racial group? 6-7 yrs ago i met a angmo in his early 50s but he overweight and walking down pattaya girls would avoid him yet smile and approach me and now it seems there is a strong pref for east asian > angmo> south asians curious to know when i should prepare for such disinterest from wl hihi
Keep in mind we're talking about getting rejected by the few cuties at Soi 6. There was a real stunner standing in front of a AGG. Hit on her a couple of times, but found out that her job was just to get guys to go in and she wasn't going out with customers. Getting old is sometimes depressing.
Old 18-02-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 13
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

Go to a Gogo bar named Panda at the beginning of Walking Street and all the SYTs will be dying to meet you!
Oh i saw it when I was there!! Super quirky hahaha. Is there anything special about this Gogo to earn your recommendation bro?
Old 18-02-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Oh shit. I'll be there tmr onwards before heading back to BKK. Hope got some girls bah
Ghost town meaning lack of customers / tourists.
U go there now u will be like king.
Old 18-02-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Having my Heineken as I'm typing this. Also my 1st time in Pattaya.

I just fucked this Thai freelancer from Beach Road. She seems late 20's around 160cm. She a bit fat but boobs around DD. I approached her and talked a bit before asking for price THB1000+THB200 for room for short time.

She say 1hr can shoot twice but I today damn tired so shot once so settled for beer. She looks quiet when I saw her but she knows how to service. She's also shaven which was damn nice. Not sure if can eat her CB but don't dare also. Her moans damn soothing and smooth as I went close to her for better sound

Edit: Forgot to add that when I came she made sure all of it came out by squeezing the head before taking out the condom. That one was a turn on

Last edited by LiuJun; 19-02-2020 at 12:21 AM.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 12
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its not entirely about age and looks when come to whoring. Depend on the group of customer they always received. If they easily get lots of young chap patronise them with tons of gift and easy money, they definitely give old man bad service.

If u find a place where girls not use to being pamper, customer old man they also service you well.

Quote:
that sounds miserable so far from my current experience but i also not exactly young so how old are you guys roughly ? are you in shape ? from a desirable racial group? 6-7 yrs ago i met a angmo in his early 50s but he overweight and walking down pattaya girls would avoid him yet smile and approach me and now it seems there is a strong pref for east asian > angmo> south asians curious to know when i should prepare for such disinterest from wl hihi

Last edited by ziwan; 18-02-2020 at 11:42 PM. Reason: edit
Old 19-02-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Having my Heineken as I'm typing this. Also my 1st time in Pattaya.

I just fucked this Thai freelancer from Beach Road. She seems late 20's around 160cm. She a bit fat but boobs around DD. I approached her and talked a bit before asking for price THB1000+THB200 for room for short time.

She say 1hr can shoot twice but I today damn tired so shot once so settled for beer. She looks quiet when I saw her but she knows how to service. She's also shaven which was damn nice. Not sure if can eat her CB but don't dare also. Her moans damn soothing and smooth as I went close to her for better sound

Hi Bro,

Welcome to Pattaya and glad hearing that you enjoyed your virgin fuck in Pattaya. Seems like you have been doing well and wish you good luck along the way.

Just in case you need someone to share a joke or a pint or just have a question, feel free to send me a PM.

Knowntender
Old 19-02-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro,

Welcome to Pattaya and glad hearing that you enjoyed your virgin fuck in Pattaya. Seems like you have been doing well and wish you good luck along the way.

Just in case you need someone to share a joke or a pint or just have a question, feel free to send me a PM.

Knowntender
Thanks for the offer. I'm in Thailand for 2 weeks and tmr is my last night before heading to BKK.

I plan to solo check out Pattaya see how's the sex scene. So far I'm liking it especially at Beach Road area
Old 19-02-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
late 20s and fat beach road gal should prob be cheap 700baht as i had early 20s plain girl for 700 or syt pretty 1000
I see. Cos I refer to a website "American Farang" and it mention that price range from 1000 to 1500 for ST
Old 20-02-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
I know many places only accessible by a 2hr motorbike from hcmc u think a 60yr od can access that even though the fuck is 10usd from girls in their 20s but im pretty sure guys in their 20s could make that trip.
My question is to guage how old or how fat/out of shape you must be to get such treatment ie total rejection not just bad service

" Or to stop having idiots give Wl gifts and easy money? " Many many years ago, I was one of those. Now I regret.

Places that are deep in the countryside 2 hours away from HCMC have 10usd young pussies. But one has to tolerate fourth world conditions and pay a high tour guide fee. My opinion is, it is not worth the time.

If I were a normal looking 22 year old man, and a naked 62 year old woman have her hands all over me, I would beat her bloody with anything I have on hand.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see. Cos I refer to a website "American Farang" and it mention that price range from 1000 to 1500 for ST
You should be able to get syt in Soi 6 for 1000 + 350baht for room.
You can find lower grade girls for 1000b include a room in Soi Honey or Soi Chalermphrakiat 25.
If you are busy working, it doesn't pay to hunt for cheap pussies because you only have 2 weeks a year of vacation.

For BKK, you can see the girls in person before paying by going to anyone of those Japanese massage shops in the Phra Khanong or Thong Lor area. 2500b for 90 minutes, complete.
Old 21-02-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 12
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visit a kampung area for vietnamese pussy last yr, the fourth world condition really hard to accept, in rundown toilet only a rubber hose attached to a water tap to wash ur dick and her genital. Bed and pillow stain yellow. Now there are many taiwanese tour guide in southern and northern vietnam can arrange ktv and those cheap rural places bonk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Places that are deep in the countryside 2 hours away from HCMC have 10usd young pussies. But one has to tolerate fourth world conditions and pay a high tour guide fee. My opinion is, it is not worth the time.
Old 21-02-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
i take it you haven't been to any provincial cheong places in vietnam nor have you had much experience in vietnam to make such a comment regarding 4th world the rewards are definately better than going to the same old worn out pussies everyone else has fucked
It is all about speaking the local language. I do not speak Vietnamese; therefore, my experience is different than those that do. I read Chinese and speak 3 Chinese dialects; of cause my small town China experience is different than your. Can you explore any small town in central China ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1