The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
Would like to ask the senior bros here if they have any recommendations for a good tailor in bkk?
Sukhumvit area has probably most tailors. Many run by Thai Indians

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Mwee9999,
My favorite tailor is located at the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 26. The name of the place is beethoven and owned by a Thai not Indians! Tailor workmanship are excellent and price is reasonable! In fact, I'll be going there next week!
Hehe, have read about complaints about some tailors. Maybe those farther away from the touristy/farang area are better and less chop chop
Old 08-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Mwee9999,
My favorite tailor is located at the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 26. The name of the place is beethoven and owned by a Thai not Indians! Tailor workmanship are excellent and price is reasonable! In fact, I'll be going there next week!
Bro Norice,
Thanks! Will be in BKK next week, can go together? I have read up some forums and it seems a few names came up often. Was thinking of going to Excelsior Tailors at Siam Heritage.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Good on you, bro knowntender. ... Amazing thailand
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Time goes by too quickly in LOS and I just didn't have time to write detail observation in that post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Pii Knowntender, Sawadee pii mai krup!! ....
Quote:
... In fact, I'll be going there next week!
wah..u guys still active as ever... I bump into 1 bro returning frm LOS at the airport, then we chat about boyboy ... indeed he's MIA for a while...
Old 09-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Chanyboy,

Greetings, great to hear from you! Life goes on in Bangkok, everyone is getting older, nightlife is getting more expensive but we must have fun since life is getting short!

Remember, we used to have lots of fun in Kings Corner? I still couldn't believe that those cute, sexy and attractive girls were actually ladyboys! If you ever have a chance of visiting Bangkok, let me know! There is a new sauna called, EBI Sauna and Massage, the place is very relaxing and comforting after partying all night!

Happy New Year!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 09-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Steve_Pont deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Returned from Bangkok yesterday after two days there on business, but which gave me a little bit of time to explore. I'm a Bangkok newbie, so I have nothing startling to pass on, but just wanted to share my observations.

On Thursday, finished a dinner and was dropped back at my hotel on Silom Street a about 10pm. On a brief trip to Bangkok previously I'd been much more impressed by Nana Plaza than Patpong and I was keen to explore Soi Cowboy for the first time.

However, time was against me as I needed to be in good shape for work on Friday, so walked down to Patpong (about 10 minutes from the hotel).

The Patpong area, was busier and more crowded than I'd remembered before, my impression was of a lot of tourists there for a 'look see' and also to buy the ever present fake designer goods. It was an unpleasant crush on the street that didn't leave a lot of opportunity to carefully consider the options available. I saw King's Castle, a bar a friend had suggested, so went straight in. The place was pretty empty of customers and I was struck by the shabbiness of the bar and the girls - who were mainly old, overweight and facially unattractive. Average looks was 3/10.

I probably should have walked out, but found myself sitting down and ordering a beer. I was quickly surrounded, by two hags and one relatively good looking girl (7/10, but looked like Miss Universe in this crowd).

By this stage I was running short of time if I was going to have some fun and still get a decent sleep, so after a round of girl drinks, I bar fined the better looking one (Baht500) and took her back to the hotel. I hadn't done my research properly so was in no position to negotiate on the ST/LT rates which were quoted to me as 2K/4K.

What followed back at the hotel was a mechanical and uninspiring 1 shot session. When she told me she had to leave, as she had a day job and couldn't stay all night, I was actually pleased that she was going.

I went to sleep frustrated at a wasted opportunity, and knowing that had I done some diligent research on SBF I could have avoided my schoolboy errors. So decided rather than return on Friday to Singapore, I should extend my stay by a night and see if I could save the trip.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Steve_Pont deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to add to my newbie Bangkok report, just submitted.

Managed to get clear of business commitments by about 7pm, quick change in the hotel and then out to get a taxi to either Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy. Traffic on Silom Street was absolutely gridlocked and after a discrete enquiry with the bell boy decided to take the MRT to Sukhumvit and walk to Soi Cowboy.

On reaching Sukhumvit Station I had a choice of exits a vague idea that I was looking for Soi 23, but no real idea precisely where - also the map the hotel had given me wasn't really detailed enough to help me get to the target. I was a bit too embarrassed to start asking random Thai strangers where Soi Cowboy was so took a guess and headed out of one of the station exits. The wrong one as it turned out as I walked for 10 to 15 minutes and found it difficult to get onto Soi 23. When I eventually did, all I found was a few normal bars and restaurants on what seemed like a normal relatively quiet street. Basically, I didn't know what I was looking for or in fact where it was. More very poor preparation.

By this stage I was experiencing a little bit of frustration, and time was starting to ebb away. After another 5 or 10 minutes of walking around the area I started to come across some massage shops - which wasn't what I was looking for. Most of the them had plump aging women dressed in polo shirts sat out of the front. However, one shop was a little bit different and the girls were dressed in traditional Thai costume, one of whom was a real SYT and beautiful (9/10). Still my mission was not a massage and I passed by. After more frustrating minutes, checking out side streets and finding nothing more than respectable hotels and restaurants, my mind went back to the beautiful massage girl and the thought that she might at lease be able to ease some of the tension.

I soon found the shop and the girl. The Thai massage was quoted at 200 baht per hour. She took me to a very clean and comfortable cubicle before leaving to change into smart but sexy, on her, shorts and shirt. She then proceeded to give me a very professional spa quality massage. In her technique there were no indications that it was anything other than a legit joint, with no extras. The massage was so good that I was quite happy to resign myself to that reality and not risk causing offence by unwelcome roaming - despite the fact that on close inspection she was the complete SYT package. Therefore I was quite taken aback when after about 90 minutes she shyly popped the GQ. Easy answer and I didn't argue when Baht1500 was quoted for FJ (I think I overpaid, but didn't have the data or the willpower to debate with her).

Great 10/10 GFE session followed - very sexy slim body with great boobs was revealed in the process.

With morale restored I was able to continue my search for Soi Cowboy, report to follow...
Old 09-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
wah..u guys still active as ever... I bump into 1 bro returning frm LOS at the airport, then we chat about boyboy ... indeed he's MIA for a while...
Pii chanyboy, is great to see you here again really appricate your guidance to LOS back in 2008 when we met with our usual viet tcss group @ kopi shop opp jazzy51 hope to me you for kopi again and chok-dee na krap!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mwee9999,
but the material quality r so so ...
Quote:
wow bro .. u stealth mode go to bkk ...
Old 09-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Hi Bro Chany,

Pleasantly surprised seeing your post today. Is this a 'mating call' ?

Yes, I still show up in Thailand every year end and have a drink with Bro Norice in every trip. Also met Bro Yinyang in BKK in three consecutive Christmas. In recent New Year Eve, I even stopped by Pattaya and couldn't quite believe the magnitude of Pattaya scene nowadays.

My best wish to you and look forward to meeting you again somewhere.

Knowntender
Old 09-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bangkok I am coming next week........!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Bangkok Field Report

Adidas,

Are you bullshitting again? Did you actually bought slacks, suits and shirts from Beethoven or are you just tooting your horns? Bangkok Post and Travel Magazine rate them as best tailor in Bangkok! I've spent over $1,078.00 purchasing suits Ann dress slacks! They have one of the finest European wools in stock! You better take your medication in the morning!

Old 10-01-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

Kwontender,
How was your trip to Phuket? Take care and I'll see you next year! We need to get drunk once more in KTV!

Brother Chanyboy is not gay! No mating calls from you! He he he he

Old 10-01-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster

Changing,

It's been 3 years, anything in the oven?

Old 10-01-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

chanyboy,

I've been using my Ipod in replying thus made many spelling errors! I meant to say, "what's in the oven?"

Old 10-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_Pont View Post
...traditional Thai costume, one of whom was a real SYT and beautiful (9/10). after about 90 minutes she shyly popped the GQ. Easy answer and I didn't argue when Baht1500 was quoted for FJ (I think I overpaid, but didn't have the data or the willpower to debate with her).
Great 10/10 GFE session followed - very sexy slim body with great boobs was revealed in the process.
With morale restored I was able to continue my search for Soi Cowboy, report to follow...
You did ok on your 1st outing. With your transit release, more ready to handle SC's go go tempatations.

Too late for any pointers but when you in Suk MRT station, you just follow soi 23 signs. Up and through some silly shopping arcade (underpass through Asoke junction), and you exit soi 23. Turn left 50mtrs, and you see bright gogo neons. Or if you do exit on main street level, turn left and cross the busy Asoke junction (at corner).

Never feel too shy to ask in LOS. SC is thaglish, and you'll not be misunderstood (or misdirected). And you can always take a motorsai (speedy but hairy experience though).

Tell us on your SC outing (bumped you up for FR 1st time effort)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1