The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Goondoo1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girl Friendly Hotels

Hi all, I am taking a packaged flight/hotel trip to Bangkok and the choices of hotel are as follow:

1) Classic Place Hotel @ Petchburi
2) First Hotel @ Pratunam
3) The Twin Towers @ MBK Hall
4) Asia Hotel @ MBK Hall

I heard from my friends that Asia Hotel is the best among the choices becoz it is near the redlight district and is girl friendly.

However, I made my booking very late so I may not be able to get Asia Hotel. Therefore, I will be left with choice 1, 2 & 3 so I need advice on which hotel is girl friendly and accessible.

It will be great if you can also tell me what are the redlight district near them.

FYI, this will be 1st my trip to Thailand and also my 1st post in the forum. I hv done some searches for these hotels but only managed to find some -ve info abt Twin Towers. Thanx 4 the help.
Old 20-09-2006, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girl Friendly Hotels

The hotels do allow you to bring your guest/s to your room. They just want some tips from you. Enjoy and don't worry about this too much.
cheers
Old 02-01-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
paulpaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ibis Siam Bangkok: Definitely "girl unfriendly" - you will be asked to pay extra for guest even if you have booked for two.

You have to walk past the check-in desk to get to the lift. Foyer staff even stopped the lady (from the laundry down the road) from delivering my laundry to my room in the afternoon. Very embrassing!

Best to avoid.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 23
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goondoo1234 View Post
Hi all, I am taking a packaged flight/hotel trip to Bangkok and the choices of hotel are as follow:

1) Classic Place Hotel @ Petchburi
2) First Hotel @ Pratunam
3) The Twin Towers @ MBK Hall
4) Asia Hotel @ MBK Hall

I heard from my friends that Asia Hotel is the best among the choices becoz it is near the redlight district and is girl friendly.

However, I made my booking very late so I may not be able to get Asia Hotel. Therefore, I will be left with choice 1, 2 & 3 so I need advice on which hotel is girl friendly and accessible.

It will be great if you can also tell me what are the redlight district near them.

FYI, this will be 1st my trip to Thailand and also my 1st post in the forum. I hv done some searches for these hotels but only managed to find some -ve info abt Twin Towers. Thanx 4 the help.
Hi,

Asia hotel location is good & near Mrt station.

But please avoid Asia Hotel, it a bit "dirty".

Was there last year & both me & my wife dont really feel good abt the room.

And our friend, another couple, complain that they keep heard running tap water from toilet at night ( tap not turn on when they check).

If u have to stay there, AVOID room 933.

Just my view, dont want Bro here to be disturb at night after a day of cheonging or shopping.

(if u dont believe, pls ignore, dont zap me...please..enjoy BKK)

Thanks

Thanks
SexMan
Old 03-01-2008, 06:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

The offer you the hotels at same rates? If i choose i will choose the Twin Towers.....classic place is not in the same class & first hotel looks dingy. Asia like the bro mention better dun stay unless you got many amulets protecting you....the place is famous for the supernatural. All of them are not girl friendly.....as to near to redlight, all are considered to be in town so not hard to get around.....
Old 04-01-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Fernando Torres deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stay at Conrad and Intercontinental and never have any problems with lady companions.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humpintime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Bangkok Hoiliday inn girl friendly?
Old 04-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 19
ChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Erm....i think most hotels in bkk not so girl friendly liao...
However, i heard that if u book into the hotel together wif ur girl, then they wont charge u liao...dunno true or not..
Old 04-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuiTaLan View Post
Erm....i think most hotels in bkk not so girl friendly liao...
However, i heard that if u book into the hotel together wif ur girl, then they wont charge u liao...dunno true or not..

Bros,

Guest Friendly means that you can change your guest everyday without charge. You must book a Twin/Double, as a Single room if for one person only.

If you do check in with your gf and she stays the entire time. Then you will not need a guest friendly hotel. Although some hotels do require her name at reservation.

All the hotels in the above thread in the package are not guest friendly and thats why they chose these hotels. Packages usually for families/couples.

Tim
Old 26-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
paulpaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manhattan Hotel, Sukhumvit soi 15 is NOT guest friendly

Just to let you know from personal experience that it is not guest friendly.

I stayed there last week for a few days and booked a superior room for 2 persons - yes 2 persons.

I noticed that the security guys make it a point to man the position at the front of the lift (especially at night) and guard it as if they were protecting the jewels of the kingdom of Siam. Two of them looked like gangsters and were quite scary looking.

When I took my Thai girl-friend of many years back to my room late one night (she had to work late), one of the goons was stupid enough to accost us after we're in the lift and asked aloud for my room number in English. This was rather embarrassing for both of us as there were other hotel guests in the lift as well. Guess what they were thinking?

They seem to pick on any man that walks in with a Thai looking lady. It is sad the way they treat their own people as some of the Thai ladies have to work to support themselves - usually because they and their children have been abandoned by their irresponsible husbands/boyfriends. Seems to be ok - to these idiots at least - if I were to walk in with a blonde hooker!!

Cheers - paul
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1