The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2015, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!
She made me sim niao niao

This babe I encountered in Singapore, at 1st I thought is another one of those scam, but still try fish some info. Later on 1 gangho kaki actually arrange to meet her and up her in her hotel.

She say she will be leaving SGP 28th this month. Any bro here "encountered" her liao and wat's the verdict? Worth the $$$ anot?

Old 21-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
thehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant future
Re: She made me sim niao niao

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasilang View Post
This babe I encountered in Singapore, at 1st I thought is another one of those scam, but still try fish some info. Later on 1 gangho kaki actually arrange to meet her and up her in her hotel.

She say she will be leaving SGP 28th this month. Any bro here "encountered" her liao and wat's the verdict? Worth the $$$ anot?

any contact to share?
Old 21-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10794 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnamese?
Old 21-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

What's the dmg?
Old 21-05-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

I have simliar exp b4, 1 Korean & 1 Viet. Found via Wechaat & Momo.

Both no agent and charge about $50 cheaper then those in forum.

To compare:

Quality is almos the same.
Service... much much.... WORSE.
Attitute.... SUCKs. Like they are the queen and you paid yet to please them....

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 21-05-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 20
idjones is a Helpful and Caring Samsteridjones is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasilang View Post

Can you PM me her contact? I don't mind to try her if the Price is right

FR is guaranteed if I have a session with her.
Old 21-05-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!

Well some questions by bros here via PM, I answer all here.

She said she Korean, I never see her passport. I never try myself, one of my friend did. He kena $300 damage. I do not have her ctc, only talked to her using Wechat, and the English is quite CMI. But I did met up with her once, one night drinking and a little ECA, went makan steamboat with her. In person quite ok lah, slim, my type, but boh bullet liao .

When I pass her Wechat to my friend, he say the ID can't be found via ID search. But I search can find, he say maybe is she disabled some functions, I not sure also wor. Then he gave me his ID and I msg her to add him, that's how they met up. Later I msg her ask her to fix her ID if have bro here interested.
Old 22-05-2015, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
fucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Care to share her wechat ID?
Old 22-05-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Haiz...chicken n duck chat so tiring. I also not sure if she have fixed her wechat settings. However I will share her ID with some bros that PM me. But I will only give it to bros that have posted FRs B4, just to save her the trouble from, you all know lah....... those jia ba boh sai pang hoping for ..... KNS. Remember she is here to make money. I am not making anything outta this, so if she did not fix her wechat, and bros can't add her with ID search...pai seh.

However, she staying around Chinatown, so if any bros there using wechat found her in ppl nearby, cfrm can msg her and she is a real deal, not some scam. Just a little piece of info I can share here for the benefits of all cheongster here. Good luck.
Old 22-05-2015, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Hope can receive id bro =D
Old 22-05-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Don fujiwara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can you Pm me or Wechat id...thanks bro
Old 23-05-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Her wechat name is Hana (not her ID). Added her around Chinatown area. Think is her second stint here. Said she is Korean but from her pix and all, I think she is Thai. I can send you her Id if you guys want. Just pm.
Old 23-05-2015, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
[img=http://s15.postimg.org/dpc8dbr4n/image.jpg]
Got her wechat recently and happen to saw this thread. Alright bros, I might not be right but I hope to warn some bros. If you notice her necklace is those that siambu love to wear no matter when. And secondly, I wonder if she's katoey ....

Anw, I tried to search her ID using another account which is not her friend, no problem.

Just my 20 cents hope to help some bros.
Old 23-05-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Her wechat name is Hana (not her ID). Added her around Chinatown area. Think is her second stint here. Said she is Korean but from her pix and all, I think she is Thai. I can send you her Id if you guys want. Just pm.
Hey bro
Pls pm me her wechat id
Tyvm
Old 23-05-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10485 / Power: 22
sexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: She made me sim niao niao

WOW! Another stunner! Must up her a good one!

Pls PM me her WeChat ID?

Exchange Points Welcome! (Minimum 8 Power)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1