The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
MushroomHead101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by troysteel View Post
What is lower income/higher income? 99% of filipinos are on less than $1000SGD per month.

The whole society is super class driven, I think the foreigner thing is most likely because the majority of foreigners(male) in Philippines are there for the girls, so of course the locals wouldn't want to associate with them.

If you show that you are not a sex tourist, then most of the higher class pinoys are super friendly.
nice ASSUMPTION bro! where did u get that 99%?!

but i must agree that SOME of the pinoys here are social climber, they think that working abroad and earning dollars make them superior or something...

as their saying goes: if a fly sit on top of a cow, they think that they are higher than the cow itself...
Old 15-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
MushroomHead101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
You know your smartphone nowdays can just spam group text.
Why not you hedge on a few contacts, and spam 3-5 of them with the same "romantic" text?

Different day, different kind of msg..
See which one pings back to you, then you can do process of elimination.

Usually more than 3 text no reply, means not interested already..
yes bro, i tried that method before lol nowadays im just damn busy... but im excited for next month, i will be in Philippines...
Old 15-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Hv a nice trip.... N do post ur FRs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomHead101 View Post
yes bro, i tried that method before lol nowadays im just damn busy... but im excited for next month, i will be in Philippines...
Old 16-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
That the pinoy culture and that why most filipino are either earn very little or just middle class but is expected to feed the whole family including uncle aunties cousin and nieces just because he has a job. Not to the mention the occasion 'good' friends who come to you for utang because they know u have some money from the salary.

My pinoy friend working in Singapore avoid going back home on Christmas day coz of the amount of MONEY he has to spend to keep everyone happy. Got to buy from Chocolate to whatever the friends are asking. Some ask for watch, hp, gameboy blar blar..then got to treat them to dinner or buy a lechon for the party and pay for all the san miguel. He often complain he work so hard for a few months only to see his money gone in 5 days.

The only things I like about Pinoy culture is their Family Value. They treat the old folks and kids real well. No doubt about that.

Again, me having been away from the beaten track .. such 'leeching' behaviour only exists among those lesser educated and poorer .. once somebody starts earning, the others decide to take a break ..

Like my bunch of friends, who don't get reqeusts to 'utang' or 'share load' neither do they condone such stuff .. if at all they lend money, the money comes back .. confirmed .. unlike the others who ask for money to buy laptop or ask for laptop gift, and then pawn the laptop away .. hello ? why didn't you say that you just need money ? wait, that is the pinoy pride at work .. it is shameful to ask for money, but ok to ask for gift .. then cash the gift

Talking of being stripped clean, I know a few nurses (oh, they are untouchable for me as they know my asawa .. ) who go to Phil with expensive phone, and jewellery .. and come back virtually naked .. even earrnings some relative / brethren / family will remove asking for "you can earn and buy new one no .. "

And more often than ever, her sister/brother/cousins facebook will be full of photos of the "WELCOME PARTY" they had and "SEND OFF PARTY .. " all paid by the litigant your honour ..

The main thing is to not become their financial advisors .. if the behaviour sucks, move away .. because if you try to correct them, like too many white men found out, it will be taken as insulting to the thousands of year old pinoy culture .. save your hide .. steer clear ..

We can analyse this, but I think it's cos the FLs want to feel like a real woman, so they go clubs and have guys chase them, it's a good ego trip, and they feel good cos they have their own money to spend in the club...

Well, FLs or not, they want to be treated women .. pages ago I mentioned - even in Singapore, in a bar, a known FL, walked in, saw me, sat in the NEXT TABLE, and messages me to join her .. I am like "I am with a couple of friends, why don't you join me ?? "

Now this FL just arrived from Phil, pretty broke, and even a LD will be uplifting .. all she had to do was join me .. what did she do ? Kept sulking and giving me the "LOOK" till I walked over to her table and invited her over ..

Now, why do you think even the most fugly Filipino guy gets the bacon, and more often than never, never pay for it ? it is the ROMANCE bro .. romance ..

The guys will even romance hookers, and the hookers fall for it hook line and sinker.

If you cannot do a bit of romance, well, stick with hyper price whores and forget GFE in PH.

Well, even those AC veteran will confirm - a chocolate and a smooch goes a long way that 10,000 peso .. the former can win over a girl to sneak out for 1,000 peso (not that we are cheap charlie - but the GFE is what draws us back all the time .. )

Oh, another example - a friend, she was working as singer here .. her BF, based in Shanghai (Filipino) flew in to Singapore on her birthday, as a surprise .. he walked into the bar, dragging his suitcase and all..

Well, never mind that once he arrived, the GF put him up in a hotel, paid for everything and even bought him bottles of whiskey at her expense .. and the guy shamelessly was enjoying .. what did he do ? he 'impressed' her and was 'so sweet of him to take leave and fly over .. '

So 'push the right buttons' bro ..
Old 16-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone here ever gotten a girl to 'accompany' him during his stay in the Philippines? I had an offer in my previous trip and the girl asked me about payment for her company and I rejected. She soon came back and said it's ok, no payment needed. Is this a ruse or is it because they are eager to come back to Manila for a bit of fun?

I passed that offer but now that she knows I'm heading back soon, she's asking again.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
troysteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Has anyone here ever gotten a girl to 'accompany' him during his stay in the Philippines? I had an offer in my previous trip and the girl asked me about payment for her company and I rejected. She soon came back and said it's ok, no payment needed. Is this a ruse or is it because they are eager to come back to Manila for a bit of fun?

I passed that offer but now that she knows I'm heading back soon, she's asking again.
She knows that 99% of men are not so cold hearted that after she has given you the GFE during your stay, you will reject giving her some money.

Trust me, at the end of the trip, you will feel like shit if you don't give her money, you will just give just to stop the guilt trip you will put on yourself...
Old 16-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by troysteel View Post
She knows that 99% of men are not so cold hearted that after she has given you the GFE during your stay, you will reject giving her some money.

Trust me, at the end of the trip, you will feel like shit if you don't give her money, you will just give just to stop the guilt trip you will put on yourself...
Well dude I belong to that 1%. I'll give her the BFE too so fair trade, no?

Anyway she's told me how much she needs. For that amount of money it's pretty alright given I don't have to trawl at MBC nor bother to pick up girls at Republiq. If schedule permits, meet u at Repuliq with her.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Side: someone in 'Adult Discussions About Sex' posted that his Pinoy FB put their photo on FB and now, he may be extorted by someone who may show it to his wife.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

darkknightrises: if she is an FL here .. don't waste your time, unless you are the kind hearted like me

If she is not FL, once she hits the ground, what is the guarantee that you will not be surrounded by others so you don't get to poke her ? don't become her sponsor for all the parties .. as many tried me to do but I slipped off..

Well, that shouldn't discourage you though ..

The Lord has had success, so have I few years ago .. chaperoning people - the key is to make sure they are NOT FROM MANILA - like those from CDO, Bacolod, .. anywhere away from Manila, preferably away from Luzon .. so she couldn't disappear upon wheels-down and run to her Lover/bf/cousin/kuya .. whatever ..

And does the risk of possibly being dragged over to spend YOUR MONEY in her home town, the furthr away her home is .

Again, about your being in the 1%, maybe I should quitely ask if I too could join your 1% ? Yah, often I don't want to troll places !! other than for the fun of it ..

About the guy who put their FB photo in Facebook - 2 words "MENTALLY RETARDED" ..
Old 16-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well dude I belong to that 1%. I'll give her the BFE too so fair trade, no?

Anyway she's told me how much she needs. For that amount of money it's pretty alright given I don't have to trawl at MBC nor bother to pick up girls at Republiq. If schedule permits, meet u at Repuliq with her.
I like to think I'm in the 1% but at end of day, too soft-hearted, men are just not as good as girls playing the KC game....I've had WL agree to holiday/resort freebie, and then at the end still ask for money.

Hit me up when you get here, and lets hit republiq...
Old 16-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
About the guy who put their FB photo in Facebook - 2 words "MENTALLY RETARDED" ..
Facebook is super dangerous, I am amazed that most pinays don't care about privacy at all, they'll give their FB details to anyone who asks.

Even if you think you are being smart, i.e. different facebook accounts specially for cheonging, different email addresses, different browsers, keep all friends separate, there is STILL a chance that somehow facebook will make a connection and show your cheonging account to your regular friends as a "recommended" add.

It's just super dangerous.
Old 16-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
darkknightrises: if she is an FL here .. don't waste your time, unless you are the kind hearted like me

If she is not FL, once she hits the ground, what is the guarantee that you will not be surrounded by others so you don't get to poke her ? don't become her sponsor for all the parties .. as many tried me to do but I slipped off..

Well, that shouldn't discourage you though ..

The Lord has had success, so have I few years ago .. chaperoning people - the key is to make sure they are NOT FROM MANILA - like those from CDO, Bacolod, .. anywhere away from Manila, preferably away from Luzon .. so she couldn't disappear upon wheels-down and run to her Lover/bf/cousin/kuya .. whatever ..

And does the risk of possibly being dragged over to spend YOUR MONEY in her home town, the furthr away her home is .

Again, about your being in the 1%, maybe I should quitely ask if I too could join your 1% ? Yah, often I don't want to troll places !! other than for the fun of it ..

You have to be in the 1% to be in the game. It's not hard to do that; you just have to visualize them girls raping your wallet.

I wouldn't call that dude mentally retarded... his happy hormones triggered by whatever situation he was in at that time might have led to this mistake. But again, if he was in the 1%, no photographic evidence.
Old 16-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
winfieldgold is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwinfieldgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,
just back from my first trip to Makati, Manila. Was there for work so din have much opportunites for any R&R but did goto a few bars on Burgos Street.
Cant' remember all the names but one of them had a boxing ring in the middle and there was girls and midget boxing.
IMHO, Burgos street is definitely not as fun and exciting as Fields Ave or even Perimeter in Angeles. Drinks are very expensive as well and the gals there attack u in hordes and before u know it, u've already bought 10 drinks!! 2 for the dj, 4 gals, 2 mamasans and 2 massuses..they even have designated massues in the pubs!(was abit surprised). 1 LD costs around 350p...ouch!
Girl quality wise..i wld say its more or less the same but did see some fairer girls in Burgos than in AC.
Bars aside...i must say that there are quite a few hot OLs in Makati! Saw alot of them in office buildings and after work at areas like GreenBelt...wld definitely like to spend more time in the hunt!!

cheers.
w.f.g
Old 16-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

If she is an FL better not....

But if its a GF sorta girl go ahead by ll means...

There r times wen i hook up with girls in the PI.

I ask them to take upto a week of leave...

Obviously loss of pay right?

They dun earn much in the first place...

Hence il pay her .... Her pay for 7 days (or the no of days she is with me), food, transport, BFE, n yes... Some gifts n a lil more than wht she wld earn.

PS: As im writing this im gettin ready for a very short overseas trip with a Pinay manager gf.

Quote:

Old 16-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

Miss ur FRs on the AC thread.

Ur welcome back to AC anytime....

Now there is a new Olongapo (Subic) thread. . . Time for u to make a detour to Subic

Quote:
Originally Posted by winfieldgold View Post
Hi bros,
just back from my first trip to Makati, Manila. Was there for work so din have much opportunites for any R&R but did goto a few bars on Burgos Street.
Cant' remember all the names but one of them had a boxing ring in the middle and there was girls and midget boxing.
IMHO, Burgos street is definitely not as fun and exciting as Fields Ave or even Perimeter in Angeles. Drinks are very expensive as well and the gals there attack u in hordes and before u know it, u've already bought 10 drinks!! 2 for the dj, 4 gals, 2 mamasans and 2 massuses..they even have designated massues in the pubs!(was abit surprised). 1 LD costs around 350p...ouch!
Girl quality wise..i wld say its more or less the same but did see some fairer girls in Burgos than in AC.
Bars aside...i must say that there are quite a few hot OLs in Makati! Saw alot of them in office buildings and after work at areas like GreenBelt...wld definitely like to spend more time in the hunt!!

cheers.
w.f.g
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1