The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
clou is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My Best Friend

More.. Pls..
Old 26-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
fullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to behold

Dear bros, sorry for the late update... my workload is getting more and more and even my weekends are totally use up by it... thanks for all the nice comments and bros who upz me!

Here goes:

It took awhile before we recover... we just lay there... our body touches each other... i still cannot believe that i have my first threesome in this life... its special and with 2 Best Friends...

I am facing Kacey from my view and Jane is behind me... Jane put her hand on my waist... it feels really great... i think we have quite a good chemistry from here... After resting awhile... KAcey looks at me straight into my eyes and she let out a smile full of satisfaction... I smile back... and reach out for her face and stroke it with my hands... I really really like her...

KAcey: Lets go bath oki? A bit hungry le...

Me: Ok... *I hold Jane's hand ... : Jane... u oki ? We going to bath...

Jane: Hmmmm.... *she reply softly

KAcey: Jane jane... hehe... lets all go bath together...

Jane: Okiz...

We all get up and make our way to the bathroom... Gosh... Me with 2 naked 18 yrs old... bathing together...

Once again, the shyness of our body been seen by each other is broken. Its really fun bathing together... We scrub each others back and body... shampoo our hair, joke, laugh, tickle and spray water at each other... Its like when we are like 4 to 6 years old.. brothers and sisters bath together without the awkardness...

We dry up and get dress... We head out for Pizza and of cos its mine Treat after getting the biggest Treat of my life... 3 of us is like normal days... no awkwardness and more body contact between us.

While having our food...

Jane: KAcey... u think its possible to ask C.... to join us for our BBQ this sat?

KAcey: SURE !!! It's greaT ! I am sure our classmates wont mind if we bring a friend !

Me: wow ! Thanks for the invite ! I will sure be there! *Cannot imagine a class of nurses !

We chit chat the whole afternoon till evening... I feel that Jane likes me a bit... the way she steal glances at me... the way she smiles at me... I might end up having 2 Best Friends afterall !

To be Continued:
Old 26-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
fullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to behold

Finally the Saturday I am so looking forward came! The girls have already gone to the BBQ pit at Pasir Ris. I am caught up with some errands so I met them there instead.

I went to the pit and saw the crowd ! Wow... there is about 15 to 20 of them i guess... and 70% are girls... I expected more girls but am surprise there is quite a few male nurses...

As I approach the pit, I saw KAcey waving at me and the next thing I realise is Jane running towards me and she gave me a Hug !!!

Jane: Hi hi ! U came !

Me: Of Cos !!! I wont fly ur aeroplane one ! *Feels great when Jane's body touches mine... the tot of us all naked pops up in my mind... damm... it really feels great...

Me: wow.. u look great today !

Jane: Thanks...*a bit shy from the compliment i made... Jane then pulls my hand ...

Jane: come come... i introduce u to our classmates...

Jane just pull me and intro me to all her classmates while KAcey is busy with the BBQ stuff...

Jane got me a drink while i was talking to their classmates... making jokes and having fun... its quite easy for me to break ice... thats my strong point... I feel so lucky as KAcey and Jane is the good looking ones among their classmates...

KAcey loves to BBQ, she grilled chicken wings and hot dog for Jane and me... Jane kept me company all along...she worries that i might get bored...

She sat close to me and sometimes our shoulder or hand rub against each others... KAcey join us after she put enough food on our table.. she sits next to me too... and her legs are touching me at times... Gosh.. left Jane and right KAcey...

Its quite a normal gathering... we chit chat and have food... after awhile... a gal join us... she sat opposite me...

Kacey: Hey C... this is our smartest girl in class Samantha !

Jane: Ya lor ya lor ! She super smart lors... always score damm high for all her papers and practical !

Me: hahaha... mus be alot smarter than u hor... *Pointing to Jane

JAne return with a slap on my hand when i say that... and she laughs...

Me: Hi hi... pardon me hor... KAcey, Jane and me are always like tat... they love to beat me n torture me ... hahaahha *wat a contridict... i actually got "TOtured in a good way " sex" ... haha

Samantha: hi , no worries... I am not alarm... most of us all like that...

Samantha is sweet looking... she got those big big eyes like a doll.... black long hair... she is quite pettie.. those small small size n yet adorable... think she is not more than 160... a B cup i think... She really is those cute cute type...

We chat and make jokes... anything from Sky to earth... its great fun ! Then one of the guys pops up and say lets do something fun when there is still sunlight... its around 6 plus...

The guy bring out a lot of plastic bag... those use to packet coffee/tea or softdrinks take away type from coffeeshop...

Guy: We all draw lots and split into 2 teams.. I have mark the tooth picks with marker.. those with marker marks will be one team and the rest the other... its going to be water bomb Time !!!

This guy is good... he actually prepare already... this could be fun... with all girls around 18 to 19 ... water bomb... getting wet.. wow... simply cant wait...

We take turns to draw the toothpicks... and I am lucky as i am in the same group with KAcey. Jane and Samantha are in the other team... and its my lucky day as Jane and Samantha both wear white base shirt with prints on them... how exciting... u never know what u will get... Jane is wearing a short beach shorts which is baby blue and Samantha is another beach shorts in pink...

Guy: Rules are very simple... 2 groups...both occupied their own boxes... we will throw the water bomb at each other... those got hit by waterbomb will get out of box... if the whole team is wipe out... then the team loses...

Guy: For losing team... the whole team have to be in a tight circle ... the winning team will throw waterbomb at them...

Its great Fun !!! Might get lots of Eye Candies !

To Be continue Tomorrow night:
Old 26-03-2012, 12:46 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: My Best Friend

Very interesting BBQ. Left Jane, right Kacey, infront Samantha......way to go bro.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 26-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 19
trademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmoonz69 View Post
Guy: For losing team... the whole team have to be in a tight circle ... the winning team will throw waterbomb at them...
like that i rather lose lor.. can hug so many gals at one time inside the tight circle...
Old 26-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hot!!!
How many girls???
Old 26-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
grimreaper82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep cumming TS.....
Old 26-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AsianBoy86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OVER POWER 9999 .. im waiting for u to write more
Old 26-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30803 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting, camping for more!

30 803 2/5 iceman6666+16, 2/5 Jands +20,

for repeated xchange, pls pm me b4

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 27-03-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Pitched my tent since day one.. and it's super crowded with bros here!

Please continue...
Old 27-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
doyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp here for more
Old 27-03-2012, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 18
12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Pitched my tent since day one.. and it's super crowded with bros here!

Please continue...
haha..me too

Bros that up me and I have yet to return the favour...pls pm me

Bros that have up me..pls kindly do a post...i cannot return your kindness without a recent post..pls pm me so that I can upz u all back...thank you.
Old 27-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
FarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like a lot of tents here already.. overcrowding!

TS please continue
Old 27-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, there are lots of 18yr SYT in the BBQ, should be enough for us to share (dreaming now)
Old 27-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

as if an mass orgies coming

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1