The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: gonna be in bangkok couple of days...what hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Such a Broad question, and so many good answers. You can't go wrong as long as your hotel is near one of the famous entertainment venues!

As I love freelancers, i want to stay near Thermae cafe (Sukhumvit Soi 10). You can stay right above Thermae in Ruamchitt, where you can bring different girls to your room all night long for multiple STs without having to pay any Agogo Barfine, but the Hotel/Rooms are just average and do not serve breakfast. Righ behind Thermae is Manhattan hotel, and next door is Sofitel if your budget can afford

Another good thing about this location is also that it is right between Nana and Soi Cowboy, and walking distance to both!
i kinda like the clover asoke on suk 16 near t21, @ sgd 90 per nite but fully booked till nov 1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1